Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That's only the northern part. The southern part is full of Mormons.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Well there is a current boom of people seeking an escape in beautiful remote places. What this really means is bear attacks are up because there are more bears and dipshits in the woods. Don’t try to pet a bison or elk. You will get the sharp ends of the horns and elk love to stomp on assholes. People seeking solitude especially in rugged mountains keeps our search and rescue constantly busy.

I’m a big believer nature takes care of itself. There’s no participation medal in nature. Idiots don’t last long in nature.

Bear attacks are increasing due to dipshits seeking out their habitat all because they want to post a "selfie" with one. In most cases the bear has to be destroyed because of its interaction with humans most of which bait the animal with food. I used to see that time to time in Park Country and always reported those assholes to a park ranger like the little Nazi bitch I can be. That really pisses me off. Others are these morons who bring their dogs and run them off leash without a clue that wild coyotes and grey wolves are also in the are or feed the big horn sheep and goats with junk food - most of them transplants.

See it now, before a fucking Texan or Californian developer turns it into another fracking eyesore

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        That’s all over blown. There was the Aryan Nation's years ago and they got sued and went broke. Northern Idaho is very scenic and has wonderful lakes. The biggest complaint I hear is people with money are moving in and driving prices up and ruining the quality of life. Basically the same complaining you hear from Kristy about Colorado.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I’ve lived in a lot of states and basically rural America is basically the same. Even in blue states. Same type of people.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            Bear attacks are increasing due to dipshits seeking out their habitat all because they want to post a "selfie" with one. In most cases the bear has to be destroyed because of its interaction with humans most of which bait the animal with food. I used to see that time to time in Park Country and always reported those assholes to a park ranger like the little Nazi bitch I can be. That really pisses me off. Others are these morons who bring their dogs and run them off leash without a clue that wild coyotes and grey wolves are also in the are or feed the big horn sheep and goats with junk food - most of them transplants.

See it now, before a fucking Texan or Californian developer turns it into another fracking eyesore
            Ever seen a grizzly bear charge? Scary as fuck. They are fast. You aren’t going to out run one. Climbing a tree to safety is a nice dream. All you can do is use bear spray, pray, play dead or shoot it. I’ve seen a grizzly get hit in the kill zone with a 338 Winchester Magnum and still charge a long ways before dropping dead. Shooting them with a big pistol usually is just going to piss it off.

Yeah so idiots are low on the food chain. When people feed bears they lose their fear. You become a food source. A bear that’s not around people and is not being fed is going to avoid you if they hear or smell you. A momma bear with cubs might get defensive.

Yeah so there will e more bear attacks and even cougar attacks. More social media selfie masturbators will die.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              More accurately the south eastern part is full of Mormons. Boise isn’t a Mormon town. East of Twin Falls is where the Mormons are. Jackson Hole isn’t Mormon but go over the Teton range to Driggs and Rexburg and it’s mostly Mormon.

What’s funny is the Mormon farmers grow some of the best barley in the world. Their big customers are the beer companies. There are several big malting plants in eastern Idaho. The Mormons are making mint supplying barley to the beer industry.

Comment

Working...