Thread: That Lake Erie Shithole State May Lagalize Weed

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

That Lake Erie Shithole State May Lagalize Weed

Maybe. But then again, this is Ohio where so me of the dumbest of the dumbfucks in this country live.

If not, fuck you, Ohio. Fucking shithole

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I hope this ballot measure is the real deal, and not the corporate scam they tried (and failed) to get passed a couple of years ago.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No question it is. Ohio is one of the most gangster-ridden corrupt shithole states n the Union. The only reason why most Republican fart stains there are for this is for future privatization of weed.

If Ohio votes for legalization then good for them, if not, good for them. Fuck Ohio and their Buckeye nonsense.

Ohio weed will suck. Proof? Grown with that toxic sludge from Lake Erie who would ever want to try that radioactive shit?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well it passed. They also passed an abortion rights measure, so I guess it's still legal to get high AND fuck in Ohio.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Takes effect 30 days after the election? Looks like Ohio's dreaming of a Green Christmas?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, Ohio just hates Michigan and wants to Grinch their Christmas weed sales.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Maybe. But then again, this is Ohio where so me of the dumbest of the dumbfucks in this country live.

Um, what lol...

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, Ohio just hates Michigan and wants to Grinch their Christmas weed sales.
    Truth be told, THAT isn't a state I'd ever want to visit, either.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Truth be told, THAT isn't a state I'd ever want to visit, either.
    One of the best roller coaster parks is in Ohio. Cedar Point. I had a blast. Now you can get loaded before going on the rides and all the Ohio women you get pregnant can kill the bastard children so nobody is burdened with a brat conceived in a cheap thrill.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    One of the best roller coaster parks is in Ohio. Cedar Point. I had a blast. Now you can get loaded before going on the rides and all the Ohio women you get pregnant can kill the bastard children so nobody is burdened with a brat conceived in a cheap thrill.
    I dunno...

I was recently daydreaming about states I haven't been to and would like to visit. Here are the states/territories I have either been to or lived in:

Maine
    Vermont
    New Hampshire
    Massachusetts
    Rhode Island
    Connecticut
    New York
    New Jersey
    Pennsylvania
    Delaware
    Maryland
    West Virginia
    Virigina ( + Wash, D.C.)
    North Carolina
    South Carolina
    Georgia
    Florida
    Louisiana
    Texas
    Puerto Rico
    U.S. Virgin Islands

Here are the places I'd like to visit:

North Dakota
    South Dakota
    Nebraska
    Wyoming
    Montana
    Idaho
    Nevada
    New Mexico

The ones left which I have neither visited nor yet mentioned:

Washington State
    Oregon
    Colorado
    Utah
    California
    Arizona
    Kansas
    Oklahoma
    Missouri
    Arkansas
    Mississippi
    Alabama
    Tennessee
    Kentucky
    Minnesota
    Wisconsin
    Michigan
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Ohio

...I just have zero desire or inclination to go to any of these places, no disrespect to those who live or have lived in any of them.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh, yeah, fuck Hawaii and Alaska while I'm at it.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

...I just have zero desire or inclination to go to any of these places, no disrespect to those who live or have lived in any of them.
    Whatever you do, don't come to Colorado. The place is full of F A T Texans, Californians, and New Yorkers.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Top Thrill Dragster is getting reworked with an LSM swing launch. So launch forward, get a rollback from the original top hat, launched backwards to a new spike section, then launched forward again.

The original hydraulic launch system was always problematic and caused a lot of downtime. I rode Dragster twice in 2004, once during the day and the other after dark. Can't wait to try this new one out next summer.

As for the election...meh. Passage or failure of either issue doesn't change my life in any way.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Whatever you do, don't come to Colorado..is full of F A T...New Yorkers.
    I thought that was what Vermont and Connecticut were for...

Oddly enough, there's a town or two in the Western Southern Tier part of NY that is largely home to an Ohioan colony (in the summer at least). A few Canadians and Pennsyl-tuckians there as well...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-10-2023 at 12:09 AM.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Whatever you do, don't come to Colorado. The place is full of F A T Texans, Californians, and New Yorkers.
    Which - again, no disrespect to Colorado (not sure about Denver, but The Rockies seem like they would be cool to see once) - but after about 30 years of freezing 6-month long winters in New England I'm more than 20 years past living in traditional winter climate: if I never see snow again, I'm good with it. Granted, Colorado isn't freezing year-round, but you know what I mean.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Which - again, no disrespect to Colorado (not sure about Denver, but The Rockies seem like they would be cool to see once) - but after about 30 years of freezing 6-month long winters in New England I'm more than 20 years past living in traditional winter climate: if I never see snow again, I'm good with it. Granted, Colorado isn't freezing year-round, but you know what I mean.
    Winter isn’t bad if you live in the right situation. If you can play in it. if you don’t have to commute every morning in city traffic in it. If you live in a place that is built for winter.

I like a white Christmas and New Years. We usually will hit a tropical area for Valentine’s Day.

Denver was a great place but it’s gone downhill just like Seattle has. Colorado has some nice areas. Looked at living there but get a better tax break in Wyoming.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We rode to Sturgis from Jackson Hole and then back through Montana and over the continental divide into Idaho which has miles of great mountain riding. Did some rock climbing at the City of Rocks and headed home.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Colorado is now a festering shithole. Way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaay too many people here now and it's not just the usual Californians and Texan F A T fucks. A lot of New Yorkers, and Midwest morons are now coming here. You can't breathe here anymore, the traffic is atrocious, the over development with ticky takcy eyesore housing that no one can afford, environmental destruction with fracking and strip mining of the mountains. Colorado's beauty is rapidly disappearing. I would say yeah, come visit but you'll find nothing special but a lot of greedy gentrification and a plasticized landscape. Fuck Colorado.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So Colorado is like everywhere else.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We rode to Sturgis from Jackson Hole and then back through Montana and over the continental divide into Idaho which has miles of great mountain riding. Did some rock climbing at the City of Rocks and headed home.
    I'd quite like to visit Wyoming. And Montana.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Colorado is now a festering shithole. Way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaay too many people here now and it's not just the usual Californians and Texan F A T fucks. A lot of New Yorkers, and Midwest morons are now coming here. You can't breathe here anymore, the traffic is atrocious, the over development with ticky takcy eyesore housing that no one can afford, environmental destruction with fracking and strip mining of the mountains. Colorado's beauty is rapidly disappearing. I would say yeah, come visit but you'll find nothing special but a lot of greedy gentrification and a plasticized landscape. Fuck Colorado.
    I had that sort of John Denveresque, granola-munching, ski vest adorned/Colorado Hiking Boots wearing picture of the state that has lingered as an image in my imagination left over from the late 1970's.

I suppose from what you had to say, Colorado isn't quite that anymore.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'd quite like to visit Wyoming. And Montana.
    Most of Yellowstone Park is in Wyoming. Below that is Grand Teton Park. Lot’s of tourists and it’s gotten busier since we moved here. You need to book your reservations at least a year in advance. A nice trip is to visit Yellowstone and then go into Utah and visit the national parks there and end with the Grand Canyon in Arizona. You will see a lot of cool geography you won’t see anywhere else. September is the perfect time. More wild life is out. Less tourists and the desert isn’t so hot.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I had that sort of John Denveresque, granola-munching, ski vest adorned/Colorado Hiking Boots wearing picture of the state that has lingered as an image in my imagination left over from the late 1970's.

Nope. Colorado is a gentrificated shithole. Even where I live where it was much more how can I say, "industrial" is now a strip mall hellscape of fucking sushi restaurants, really shitty uppity yuppiefied overpriced bars, Soulless coffee shops, F A T wobbly Texans wearing Stetsons, entitled Californians wearing Vans in the dead of winter and New Yorkers who bitch about everything. If I had the money I get the fuck out of this place. I'm not kidding when I say you can't breathe here anymore

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I would put much value in Kristy's assessment... go to any state and hang out in the largest metropolitan cities and you'll find them dirty and overrun with low-life's from all over. Visit little cities in the high country, front range or even the eastern prairie areas of Colorado and there's lots of beautiful places to visit/explore.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The Front Range is a mess as well as the Western Slope. The amount of people that moved here is insane. When you have that much of a sudden influx of population they have to have somewhere to live and the ugly tract housing especially in places around Boulder, Evergreen, Littleton are an abomination and here's the real kicker no one can afford them. Rent is out of control, food prices are insane, traffic is like playing Russian roulette and they keep on building shit. As for the Eastern Plains, are you kidding? Drive 15 minutes out of Denver and it's MAGA weed country full of red neck small towns where family inbreeding and molestation run rampant. Ever since climate change much of the eastern part of the state is the new tornado alley. When I was much younger the Eastern Plains scared me like you come upon these small towns where lights were on and yet nobody was ever to be found. Did see one kid once in Holly, Colorado who looks like a special needs kid locked inside of a building with nothing but broken toys. Eastern Colorado is too weird.

So with the high population of assholes from all over and the strip mining of the mountains and - particularity the front Range mountains - the beautiful places you talk about are becoming scarce.

Stay away

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think that's what attracts me to the notion of places like Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, the Dakotas...even Nebraska, as places to visit, in that I'd quite like to see some vast expanses of land that haven't yet been strip-mined (or strip-malled) and/or overdeveloped...before they're all gone.

I don't need to go somewhere else if all I'm gonna see are the same big box retail stores and fast-food joints as I can where I'm already at.

Were it not for the brutal winters, I could easily see settling in rural Maine.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think that's what attracts me to the notion of places like Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, the Dakotas...even Nebraska, as places to visit, in that I'd quite like to see some vast expanses of land that haven't yet been strip-mined (or strip-malled) and/or overdeveloped...before they're all gone.

I don't need to go somewhere else if all I'm gonna see are the same big box retail stores and fast-food joints as I can where I'm already at.

Were it not for the brutal winters, I could easily see settling in rural Maine.
    Central Idaho is all wilderness area. No motorized vehicles allowed. If you want to see untouched landscape that’s very rugged in the lower 48 that’s the place. My dad flew bush planes. We used to land in some very remote areas to fish and camp.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well there is a current boom of people seeking an escape in beautiful remote places. What this really means is bear attacks are up because there are more bears and dipshits in the woods. Don’t try to pet a bison or elk. You will get the sharp ends of the horns and elk love to stomp on assholes. People seeking solitude especially in rugged mountains keeps our search and rescue constantly busy.

I’m a big believer nature takes care of itself. There’s no participation medal in nature. Idiots don’t last long in nature.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Idaho is full of Trump Nazis. So, no.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's only the northern part. The southern part is full of Mormons.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well there is a current boom of people seeking an escape in beautiful remote places. What this really means is bear attacks are up because there are more bears and dipshits in the woods. Don’t try to pet a bison or elk. You will get the sharp ends of the horns and elk love to stomp on assholes. People seeking solitude especially in rugged mountains keeps our search and rescue constantly busy.

I’m a big believer nature takes care of itself. There’s no participation medal in nature. Idiots don’t last long in nature.

Bear attacks are increasing due to dipshits seeking out their habitat all because they want to post a "selfie" with one. In most cases the bear has to be destroyed because of its interaction with humans most of which bait the animal with food. I used to see that time to time in Park Country and always reported those assholes to a park ranger like the little Nazi bitch I can be. That really pisses me off. Others are these morons who bring their dogs and run them off leash without a clue that wild coyotes and grey wolves are also in the are or feed the big horn sheep and goats with junk food - most of them transplants.

See it now, before a fucking Texan or Californian developer turns it into another fracking eyesore

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    That’s all over blown. There was the Aryan Nation's years ago and they got sued and went broke. Northern Idaho is very scenic and has wonderful lakes. The biggest complaint I hear is people with money are moving in and driving prices up and ruining the quality of life. Basically the same complaining you hear from Kristy about Colorado.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I’ve lived in a lot of states and basically rural America is basically the same. Even in blue states. Same type of people.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Bear attacks are increasing due to dipshits seeking out their habitat all because they want to post a "selfie" with one. In most cases the bear has to be destroyed because of its interaction with humans most of which bait the animal with food. I used to see that time to time in Park Country and always reported those assholes to a park ranger like the little Nazi bitch I can be. That really pisses me off. Others are these morons who bring their dogs and run them off leash without a clue that wild coyotes and grey wolves are also in the are or feed the big horn sheep and goats with junk food - most of them transplants.

See it now, before a fucking Texan or Californian developer turns it into another fracking eyesore
    Ever seen a grizzly bear charge? Scary as fuck. They are fast. You aren’t going to out run one. Climbing a tree to safety is a nice dream. All you can do is use bear spray, pray, play dead or shoot it. I’ve seen a grizzly get hit in the kill zone with a 338 Winchester Magnum and still charge a long ways before dropping dead. Shooting them with a big pistol usually is just going to piss it off.

Yeah so idiots are low on the food chain. When people feed bears they lose their fear. You become a food source. A bear that’s not around people and is not being fed is going to avoid you if they hear or smell you. A momma bear with cubs might get defensive.

Yeah so there will e more bear attacks and even cougar attacks. More social media selfie masturbators will die.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    More accurately the south eastern part is full of Mormons. Boise isn’t a Mormon town. East of Twin Falls is where the Mormons are. Jackson Hole isn’t Mormon but go over the Teton range to Driggs and Rexburg and it’s mostly Mormon.

What’s funny is the Mormon farmers grow some of the best barley in the world. Their big customers are the beer companies. There are several big malting plants in eastern Idaho. The Mormons are making mint supplying barley to the beer industry.

Thread Information