No announcement yet.

DLR Jump new version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like they've deleted all those Live from Henson Studios tracks/videos from Youtube. Still avalaible in Spotify etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Catfish View Post
      Bland as cheap white bread? Compared to what? The Van Hagar albums stacked by your stereo? A webmaster of a DLR site bashing DLR's music--you make me sick!
      Compared to the original and various versions recorded with the real Van Halen... not Roth's Karaoke Cover Band™... Glad all those practice session recordings were pulled from youtube... why Dave chose to put up that half-assed crap seemed lame to begin with. He controls a far better library of recorded music that is superior to those pieces.

Welcome back, Jackass!
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

The original version is the superior version. The video version added Dave’s howl after the guitar solo and that’s all you can do. Anything else is a knockoff and a downer.

Prove me wrong

Comment

This is what Van Halen was. Stop listening to lame shit.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
            Yeah, I never saw the (Oh)Pretty Woman Van Halen promo video until...jeez, maybe the mid to late 1990's. I can't even say I had even been aware in 1982 Van Halen had made a video for their cover of that tune, much less that it had been banned at the time.
            USA Network's Night Flight show used to air the video - pretty sure that's where I first saw it,
            back in the early 80's.
            Originally posted by sadaist
            I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

Working...
            X