Buffalo's Highmark Stadium and KC's Arrowhead Will Have an NFL Frozen Hellscape-off

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fudgepackers vs Cowpies? Don't really care who wins that one. Usually I hate the Cowpies more, but GB didn't do any better than the Seahawks this year, but still made the playoffs anyway, so fuck them in their ugly cheesehead hats.

Definitely want the Lions to dismantle the cheating ass Rams tonight though.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

the Buffalo game get moved because the greedy, greedy NFL doesn't know shit about Buffalo weather
      Naw, it was NYS Gov, Hochul called it along the County Exec Polishcarsz'. There's at least 3' of snow being blown around and I could see this being a Tuesday Night Special. Driving ban still in effect Buffalo and South and the main I90 and NYS 219 400 are closed. The Buffalo BNI Airport is & many travel was nationally disrupted by severe cold and icing. Airliners were icing up like Dak Prescott playing from behind...

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-14-2024, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Any chance they could move this game to a covered stadium somewhere? Doesn't look like the weather in Buffalo is going to be cooperating any time soon.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Syracuse may be the closest dome but this close to game time I don't see how it gets moved.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

the storm is breaking up and the driving bans are unnecessary in most places for locale travel. We'll see...

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
              Syracuse may be the closest dome but this close to game time I don't see how it gets moved.
              The Carrier Dome in Syracuse has such shitty parking. It hardly has any at all.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

They're never going the Carrier I can tell you that - too ghetto for the NFL. Cleveland was the alternate but they will do everything possible to get it off tomorrow. The temp is dropping tonight into a week of 20's and teens and after a fairly balmy winter so far so they don't want it any later than 430...

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

We had a "heavy freezing spray" warning over the weekend, for areas right on the lake. I've never seen that warning before. It's like the NWS is just making shit up at this point.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• silverfish
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2007

If the stadium isn't cleared in time, blame this guy:

Originally posted by sadaist
                    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

A lot of fans are going to DIE in Buffalo today

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        They're never going the Carrier I can tell you that - too ghetto for the NFL. Cleveland was the alternate but they will do everything possible to get it off tomorrow. The temp is dropping tonight into a week of 20's and teens and after a fairly balmy winter so far so they don't want it any later than 430...
                        Ghetto is right.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I can’t tell you the shit road conditions we had to drive in to get to ski meets. It’s funny to watch all these people cry over what nobody bitched about in the 70’s. A day of football in the cold beats a day at work. Now pass the hot buttered rum.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, apparently they're going ahead with the game, so.... Go Bills! (my hatred for the STEALers was recently revived by yet another referee assisted "win" over the Seahawks)
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

When I have no reason to support one team or the other I fall back on the owner cunt test. In US football and English football as well these days it doesn't always work as a system because of how often both teams are owned by total cunts. In this case old Irish money v Fracking Billionaire means I have to support Pitsburgh I guess.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

A lot of fans are going to DIE in Buffalo today
                                Mainly the souls of the Pittsburgh ones...

Comment

Working...