Buffalo's Highmark Stadium and KC's Arrowhead Will Have an NFL Frozen Hellscape-off

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Yup. Buffalo Bill will slaughter those red savages and crack Taylor Swift like a wishbone.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I have to get to the Anchor Bar before it fills up and trash talk...

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Did somebody say something?

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sucks that the Bills imploded at the end. The Cheats... er Cheifs won't be so lucky next week.

FORD's prediction for Conference champs:

Lions
            Ravens
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Chiefs gonna ass rape that fraud Lamar.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I was at the Lions game today. It was rocking in that building!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Glad the Lions won, they deserve it...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Chiefs gonna ass rape that fraud Lamar.
                    Naw, no they aren't but whatever. The Thief's beat an extremely depleted Bills defense starting guys that were unsigned and on vacation golfing (LB AJ Klein, who I love BTW) at LB and in the secondary. It is what it is but a decently healthy Bills team would have destroyed KC. Literally fourth stringers filling in for the second stringer injured after the starter went down..

The Chefs haven't scored on any healthy team with a winning record this year. The Ravens are healthy and winning....
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-21-2024, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Did somebody say something?
                      No. Quite honestly they were nice classy people actually for the most part. I told several that there is in fact a Chiefs backers bar in Buffalo in Black Rock district. Ironically owned by a guy that was born in Buffalo but grew up with the Chiefs as his team...

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        No. Quite honestly they were nice classy people actually for the most part. I told several that there is in fact a Chiefs backers bar in Buffalo in Black Rock district. Ironically owned by a guy that was born in Buffalo but grew up with the Chiefs as his team...
                        How could a guy from Buffalo be a Chiefs fan? Unless he’s my age and remembers the Len Dawson era.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Naw, early 30's maybe. I think his father always was or was from there or something...

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Yeah! I was saying something. Fucking Bills. Fuck them. By far, the shittiest play calling I've ever seen since the days of Sean Payton in the Broncos 2023 season. Did any of them know they were on the clock? Show up for one play and pretty much sit the rest of the downs out. So fuck them. Thanks to them we now have another week of the whiny little asshole Mahomes, Taylor and her alpha cock fetish and the F A T Walrus not to mention those GAWD-awful State Farm commercials. The Ravens? Don't care about them. San Flabby played like absolute shit. Purdy Boy was sloppy, the ball he was throwing was higher than I was. Kittle dripped passes that blind nun on a horse could have caught and McCaffeine lucked out because I guess he was the only one who bothered to show up for the game. The Lions were also a mess. Shit defense and shittier offense. Baker Boy was having a field day carving them up like a rabid monkey in a experiment lab. They HAD to win otherwise we never hear the end of these fucking fair-weather Detroit fans. Am I missing anyone? Again, Don't care. Fuck the greedy NFL.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well the fact that the refs are crrrupt cheating cunts on the dole of Vegas is also a problem. Yeah, Bass, who needs to be gone next year as he went from very good to suckage, missed a FG. The play calling overall was not the issue and even rHomo and Nancy-boy were jacked about the Bills offense. At the end of the day the Bills D was staffed by fourth liners filling in for the guys filling in for the season starters.

But that motherfucking late flag on the legal five yard or less chuck play was a killer. Fucking HoCuntSleaze is a bigger cunt than his dad Ed was....

Calls Mount for Bills-Chiefs NFL Officiating Crew to Be Investigated
                              ALEK AREND17 HOURS AGO
                              It isn't a real NFL playoff game if it doesn't involve at least a few controversial calls or non-calls by an NFL officiating crew, and Sunday night's Chiefs-Bills games had no shortage of controversy.

Trailing by three with over nine minutes left in the fourth quarter, the Buffalo defense appeared to stop Patrick Mahomes and Co. on third down. However, moments later the game's officiating crew huddled together and threw a flag. The call? Pass interference on the Bills defense.

The controversial, late call gave Mahomes and Co. a first down, extending their drive while holding a three-point lead.

Check this out:

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The minute I saw Sean Hochuli was reffing the game, I knew the Bills were in trouble. That asshole has blatantly rigged several games against the Seahawks. Usually in favor of the cheating ass Rams.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...