Thread: Fuck Wolf

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck Wolf

I praised the kid and still thank him for bringing Dave and Ed back together. But fuck this spoiled brat. Always holier than thou--listening to him on his SeriusXM or whatever came with my car radio show makes me want to puke--and now the news about him fucking Dave over during the last tour and even hampering what Dave figured could be one of his final memories with Ed.

I'm glad Dave is emptying his bag, finally. He's been quiet forever, always taking the high road. Now he's running out of fucks to give and it's awesome!

So yeah, fuck Wolf. Son of Val, the ultimate vanity whore. Mister "I don't need Van Halen and it's such a hinderance to have the name and I want to be known for my own thing."

He wants to separate himself from Van Halen. But he raids Ed's music, probably using his unused riffs for his own boring albums. He names his band after VH's original name. He names his first album the same way VH did its first album. He names his second album the same way VH did its second album. He records in the same place Van Halen records. He uses all the equipment VH used. He has all the best shit thanks to what his dad left him, whose blood, by the fucking way, courses through his veins giving him generational musical ability fuck this hypocrite!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Amazes me how his own music get little praise but when his sucks from the tit of Van Halen every Boomer vomit critic sees this F A T shit as the next coming of Christ. There is nothing unique or interesting about his guitar playing or his songwriting. Generic pap for what I can guess are die hard S P A M M Y fans and clueless Eddie guitar clones. Plus that F A T little shit has zero moral aesthetic; he's confused as fuck dividing his allegiance (lack of a better word) towards Van Halen fans who take pity on him and "his own thing." Good luck with that pilgrimage you F A T little shit. The only reason why he has a record deal is because of his father's legacy. The only reason why anyone gives a shit about his playing is because of his father's legacy. Little F A T fuck never worked a day in his privileged life, and has yet to create anything original on his own. He might do better if he dropped he woe is me act and took up, oh, I don't know, medicine, sculpture, architecture, engineering. What am I saying, he's a dumb little F A T fuck who can barely tie his shoes.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wolf hates his dad’s fans but that’s who buy’s EVH Gear products. That’s who made his wealthy upbringing possible. Anyways his social media skills suck. He’s an embarassment to himself.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So Wolf’s dad busts his ass with a trainer and in the gym to get ready for the tour. He’s eating right and man what an improvement over what he was. Ed looked great. Wolf does nothing and looks like shit and dresses like shit. Yeah. He really gave a fuck.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

This Fucking Kid™ was last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live. I know he's a big Dave Grohl fan but does it have to be so obvious? Lol.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ha! Ha! Blimpie Wolf Grohl.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Silexxx View Post

This Fucking Kid™ was last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live. I know he's a big Dave Grohl fan but does it have to be so obvious? Lol.
    I refuse to watch Kimmel. I especially refuse to watch Kimmel when that fat fuck is on there.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Kimmel bought a fishing lodge down river from here. Now his goofy fuck celebrity friends show up.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Ha! Ha! Blimpie Wolf Grohl.
    The Food Fighters?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Kimmel bought a fishing lodge down river from here. Now his goofy fuck celebrity friends show up.
    Including the recently divorced Jennifer Aniston.

You should fire in there - insted of Brangelina or BradJen the celeb press would call you NitroJen.

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mammoth, eh?
    He should have called his "band" WALRUS. Much more adapted to his case.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The F A T Wolf Boy does have an amusing nature in how seriously he is taking himself on stage. A yellow-tooth Dave Ghrol clone? Maybe. I just don't understand this guy. His father's work was admired by many and all Wolf can do is dispraise it.

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    This guy's fucken nuts. It's anyone's guess what will set him off. He's due for a stroke. I think we should all here plan a coordinated attack on his Twitter. See who can rile him up the most. Make a game out of it. $5 entry fee.

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So Wolf’s dad busts his ass with a trainer and in the gym to get ready for the tour. He’s eating right and man what an improvement over what he was. Ed looked great. Wolf does nothing and looks like shit and dresses like shit. Yeah. He really gave a fuck.
    Why would he? He's never had to work for anything in his life. Never grinded out a thing except that 5th plate at Golden Corral. There's no pride here, only entitlement. He's like that spoiled rich kid in that one move where Al Bundy had to pick him up and drive him across the country to see his mom! Only way fatter!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mammoth is perfect. It’s big and hairy like Wolf.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It will get ugly when the Brat’s 15 minutes is up.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    This guy's fucken nuts. It's anyone's guess what will set him off. He's due for a stroke. I think we should all here plan a coordinated attack on his Twitter. See who can rile him up the most. Make a game out of it. $5 entry fee.
    I love this idea! I'm in!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My son, who's a year older than Wolfgang asked me about him knowing I'm a Van Halen fanatic... I said he's a spoiled brat. Then told him don't ever treat my fans like that... I'll kick your ass. Of course my son pointed out... Dad, love ya, but what fans are you talking about..? You got fans?

Damn kids...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Amazes me how his own music get little praise but when his sucks from the tit of Van Halen every Boomer vomit critic sees this F A T shit as the next coming of Christ. There is nothing unique or interesting about his guitar playing or his songwriting. Generic pap for what I can guess are die hard S P A M M Y fans and clueless Eddie guitar clones. Plus that F A T little shit has zero moral aesthetic; he's confused as fuck dividing his allegiance (lack of a better word) towards Van Halen fans who take pity on him and "his own thing." Good luck with that pilgrimage you F A T little shit. The only reason why he has a record deal is because of his father's legacy. The only reason why anyone gives a shit about his playing is because of his father's legacy. Little F A T fuck never worked a day in his privileged life, and has yet to create anything original on his own. He might do better if he dropped he woe is me act and took up, oh, I don't know, medicine, sculpture, architecture, engineering. What am I saying, he's a dumb little F A T fuck who can barely tie his shoes.
    I don't hear where Eddie's musical ability was "inherited" or "passed down via his genes" to his son, or any other such platitudes said Boomer vomit critics blather on about. I mean, I'm not hearing anything exceptional in what Wolfgang is doing musically. The clips I've seen of Wolfgang playing live, when he is two-handed tapping...even when he was playing Van Halen tunes for the Taylor Hawkins tribute gigs, listening to that stuff didn't make me feel like Wolfgang was "channeling" Eddie Van Halen any more so than a thousand youtubers who put up clips of themselves playing Van Halen tunes...much less feeling that Wolfgang was nailing Eddie's style any better than said youtubers on a technical level.

Him constantly taking to social media...comes off as if he feels he needs to protect his father's legacy. His father's legacy was already cemented before Wolfgang was even born. What Wolfgang seemingly hasn't figured out is nobody needs him to tell them how they need to or should feel about what his father did. A lot less fighting with Van Halen fans online, a lot less talking about Van Halen and letting his own music speak for itself would have been the classy way to go. However, Wolfgang was born on third base and got a pass in terms of his musical career. For a kid who didn't have to do any heavy lifting of his own to make it, he sure has a long laundry list of things to bitch about. I'd tend to guess the perception that Wolfgang didn't earn his place in the music industry but got where he was due to his last name is something that bothers him despite how avidly he pretends otherwise.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

New guitar from EVH Gear.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah. Lots of Sammy fans will buy that ugly guitar. It’s big and blubbery looking. Just like Wolfie. Dave tells Wolf to fuck off and the Roth fans fill his YouTube comment section with compliments. It won’t be Roth fans buying that guitar.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Make a red one and Sam can play it in his fake VH band this summer.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ed’s legacy was made before he even met Valerie. All that came from that relationship was a bunch of dysfunctional nonsense.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My kids all turned out to be scientists. They could care less about this shit.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wolf was a fat toddler. That’s a sign of a kid who’s being fed a lot of processed junk food. Wolf probably already has some form of heart disease and could already be prediabetic. The guy has never been in shape and has a huge ego and gets praise from the stupid Van Hagar fans just because his last name is Van Halen. His chances of changing his lifestyle is not good. That fucking kid!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sam Belcher and Sauce Sowboleski probably will charm Wolf into jamming with them. It will be the biggest fag show since Culture Club.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Guitar looks good. I have no need for another semi hollow though.

I bought the slime green Wolfgang just after Ed died and said that was enough.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So I'm seeing youtubes in my feed from 'music reporters' with the headline "David Lee Roth attacks Wolfgang"

WTF??

Attacks? Gimme a break.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wolf was a fat toddler. That’s a sign of a kid who’s being fed a lot of processed junk food. Wolf probably already has some form of heart disease and could already be prediabetic. The guy has never been in shape and has a huge ego and gets praise from the stupid Van Hagar fans just because his last name is Van Halen. His chances of changing his lifestyle is not good. That fucking kid!
    Wolf's dad was busy on tour and doing drugs and his mom never gave a shit about him, fed him terrible food that also made her a whale, and probably largely ignored him. I don't know if it's because he looked like he had Downs when he was a toddler, maybe they both just gave up on him at an early age?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So..Weight Watchers doesn't work?

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What a cunt.

Val is a piece of shit too

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I don't hear where Eddie's musical ability was "inherited" or "passed down via his genes" to his son, or any other such platitudes said Boomer vomit critics blather on about. I mean, I'm not hearing anything exceptional in what Wolfgang is doing musically. The clips I've seen of Wolfgang playing live, when he is two-handed tapping...even when he was playing Van Halen tunes for the Taylor Hawkins tribute gigs, listening to that stuff didn't make me feel like Wolfgang was "channeling" Eddie Van Halen any more so than a thousand youtubers who put up clips of themselves playing Van Halen tunes...much less feeling that Wolfgang was nailing Eddie's style any better than said youtubers on a technical level.

Him constantly taking to social media...comes off as if he feels he needs to protect his father's legacy. His father's legacy was already cemented before Wolfgang was even born. What Wolfgang seemingly hasn't figured out is nobody needs him to tell them how they need to or should feel about what his father did. A lot less fighting with Van Halen fans online, a lot less talking about Van Halen and letting his own music speak for itself would have been the classy way to go. However, Wolfgang was born on third base and got a pass in terms of his musical career. For a kid who didn't have to do any heavy lifting of his own to make it, he sure has a long laundry list of things to bitch about. I'd tend to guess the perception that Wolfgang didn't earn his place in the music industry but got where he was due to his last name is something that bothers him despite how avidly he pretends otherwise.
    Nurture nature stuff.

Wolf's upbringing could hardly be any more different than Ed's. Ed was an immigrant maybe bullied at school and by his older brother that sat in his room playing guitar for literally tens of thousands of hours. He then had no options in life apart from to somehow make it in a band so devoted himself to a fairly shitty 5 years of all that. A bunch of us I'm sure had an attempt in bands but one of the main reasons 99.9% of even the good ones don't get there is that some or all of you decide that spending 3 hours in the back of a van getting squashed by a speaker on a Tuesday night to play to 4 people and not get paid by the promoter and then be late for the day job in the morning gets tiresome pretty quickly.

I think all of that is way more important than 'genes'. Also Wolf is obviously already diluted 50% gene wise anyway if that even was a thing.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    So..Weight Watchers doesn't work?
    The eternal cycle of daytime TV - I've lost weight wooo. I am a woman who is proud to be a fat fuck. wooo. I've lost weight again. wooo. Rinse lather repeat billionaire Oprah perfected it.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
    So I'm seeing youtubes in my feed from 'music reporters' with the headline "David Lee Roth attacks Wolfgang"

WTF??

Attacks? Gimme a break.
    How is telling what happened attacking someone? Sammy fans are Wolf fans. That’s the reality shaking out. Lame ass all the way.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post

WTF??

Attacks? Gimme a break.
    Also other places are headlining it 'Bizzare Attack'

How is it bizarre?

Click bait in a world where saying anything even remotely interesting is deemed fucking weird.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They are also calling Dave a liar. Dave has been around a long time. He might embellish things in a story or use some symbolism. Washing the stage before a show would be an example. We all know Dave wasn’t washing the stage but it was symbolism to say you needed to put the work in and know your shit to be great. You have to have a fairly high IQ to get Dave.

As far as lying outside of the story embellishment phase I can’t think of one time he did so. He doesn’t inflate record sales statistics like Sammy does. Dave kept his cool until Sammy slagged him enough to get a statement from Dave.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All these You Tubers are trying to sensationalize what happened to get views. I never watch commentaries on something I can watch myself.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    DoucheTubers...

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Nurture nature stuff.

Wolf's upbringing could hardly be any more different than Ed's. Ed was an immigrant maybe bullied at school and by his older brother that sat in his room playing guitar for literally tens of thousands of hours. He then had no options in life apart from to somehow make it in a band so devoted himself to a fairly shitty 5 years of all that. A bunch of us I'm sure had an attempt in bands but one of the main reasons 99.9% of even the good ones don't get there is that some or all of you decide that spending 3 hours in the back of a van getting squashed by a speaker on a Tuesday night to play to 4 people and not get paid by the promoter and then be late for the day job in the morning gets tiresome pretty quickly.

I think all of that is way more important than 'genes'. Also Wolf is obviously already diluted 50% gene wise anyway if that even was a thing.
    I'd definitely say I had a learning experience at around 19 years old in terms of what it would take to get really serious re: opting for a career as a professional musician. At that point, you have to progress beyond the teen in a garage band/high school talent show level. You have to start looking at who you're in a band with, leave the best buds/emotional component/childhood friends thing to one side and define who the weak links in the band are and be prepared to make lineup changes. You also have to be willing to put 100% of your time and effort into the group. Can't do that if you have things like college or a serious girlfriend, because unless you are willing to give that 100% you're just dabbling at being a professional musician. Along with all the other stuff you said - schlubbing your equipment to some bar gig, losing money in terms of the cost of equipment vs. whatever the owner of the establishment might decide to fork over to you at the end of the night.

I went through all that stuff at age 19, 20...even the more successful local bands around at that time (none of whom ever went on to make it or even got close to it) quickly learned how to run their groups like a business. The last band I was in, I had been playing with the singer since we were teens. Me on guitar. A seemingly countless number of bassists, keyboardists and drummers in and out of the group. The majority of the time we had 'the band, man' the singer and I were both in high school. We kicked around for a couple of years after high school, working regular jobs and trying to get a real group together rather than just another jam band thing. The singer was a creative, smart, talented guy but not a particularly ruthless one personality-wise. I told the singer after our group had done a few local bar gigs - and the lineup had yet again devolved back down to just me and the singer - that I had to start thinking about college and the future because I didn't want to work minimum wage jobs and play the odd bar gig here and there forever.

The singer says he has just met this dude who plays bass who lives with a guy who plays drums. So, me and the singer go over to their apartment. The bass player has a bass and an amp and can play. His 'drummer' roommate is this guy who doesn't own drums (but is going to get a set 'real soon') and spends his days doped up inside his bedroom. Spent about a month dragging my guitar and amp over to this apartment jamming with the bass player, asking when the 'drummer' is going to leave his bedroom and get some drums, the answer always being 'real soon'. Once that month was up and the drummer had made zero progress on anything other than occasionally leaving his room to take a piss, I told the singer I was done. Went on to college, played with some dudes in college in my dorm house who had their own instruments for shits and giggles and that was the last time I was in any type of band.

Wolfgang never had to go through any of that. Ed did. Dave did. Al did. Mike did. Those guys ended up together in part because after high school those guys were the ones who were willing to go all the way or bust chasing the dream.
    Last edited by Terry; 01-27-2024 at 03:14 PM.

Thread Information