• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MasonL
    I imagine that guy shipwrecking on a remote island inhabited by a cannibal tribe. I imagine the look of amazement on those tribal people’s faces when they see a FAT FUCK like that. It would be akin to the face one makes when winning a lottery. They would all rejoice and eat good for the next three days.
    Or a plane that crashed high in the Andes...
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

The F A T Wolf boy giving "advice" to younger musicians:

"Have a rich daddy. Nepotism helps, too."

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Yup. Everything after 1984 is hog shit. Not only is Dave gut punching Wolfie he’s gut punching the stupid fans who can’t get this simple fact. It’s been over for a long time and That Fucking Kid can go fuck himself. Van Hagar and a Different Kind of Truth are as disposable as a tampon. Best forgotten compared to the real glory days of Van Halen.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• MasonL
          Groupie
          • May 2022

Dave, who watched the band’s backs since the beginning when predators like Gene Simmons started sniffing around, clearly detests outside forces like Sam, Wolf and Val speaking for Van Halen and trying to hijack it’s legacy. To him, he and the Brothers were in a foxhole for a decade doing leg work to make an impossible dream happen. None of these fat turds were there and The Fucking Kid wasn’t even a seed. It was just them, and Mike, and they had nobody but themselves. Anybody with half a brain could see why he’d want to step in and defend it against the likes of Sam Hagar declaring a “Van Halen tribute tour” when he wasn’t even apart of Van Halen.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I loved how Dave called Sam’s bluff by saying Ok, I’m in. See you all this summer! It forced Sam to hit reverse in a panic making him look like the stupid fake he is.

I love how he rips Wolf apart like a pit bull chewing a rag doll. Wolf goes on shows acting like the humble nice guy. On social media he’s everything but nice. That’s true coward. Say that shit to people’s face. Ha! Ha! He’s a wus.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              The moment that chode Eddie Trunk asked, “does that person usually go by three initials?” and the big fella in the hoodie said yes, it was game on.
              Trunk really is a fucking moron though. I mean we get that it was very likely Dave but given the only other person it could be is Alex Van Halen who also has three initials why didn't he ask something equally asinine like 'Is this person white?'.

His twat crusade against Taylor Swift on Twitter at the moment is just confirming what we always knew about that bucket of lard.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I wonder if Taylor Swift will lose her marbles like Britney Spears. That chick is full of more nuts than an elephant’s scrotum.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Trunk really is a fucking moron though. I mean we get that it was very likely Dave but given the only other person it could be is Alex Van Halen who also has three initials why didn't he ask something equally asinine like 'Is this person white?'.

His twat crusade against Taylor Swift on Twitter at the moment is just confirming what we always knew about that bucket of lard.
                  During the Taylor Hawkins tributes, Wolf referred to Van Halen as being a dysfunctional unit, unlike the Foo Fighters. I was actually impressed he went that route, not removing Al from the equation. Dave got so much heat for a tribute never getting off the ground. Wasn’t it primarily Al who went to Satriani and Jason Newstead in an attempt to not include “the other half” boys?

And yeah, Trunk is insufferable. Best thing he ever did was help get King’s X signed to Megaforce.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I think Alex is equally pissed and frustrated with Wolf as much as Dave is.
                    =V V=
                    ole No.1 The finest
                    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Silexxx
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Sep 2010

Maybe. Alex wasn't even at Wolfie's People Magazine wedding.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

As far as ADKOT not being renegotiated to get it back on streaming platforms, if you are a VH/DLR fan odds are strong you have the physical copy anyway (I still have the CD and the double red vinyl).

Now as far as new listeners to the album, well hey its still up on youtube.
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Dave has not lost his mind. He’s simply telling the truth in colorful ways. He’s saying look. I have some pride in myself and the work I did. This kid Wolfie isn’t the nice guy some of you people think he is and if you don’t believe me Fuck You! If you want the real Van Halen it’s on the first six albums. If you want Fag City that’s everything past 1984.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

How do you expect Dave to respect the onion ring kid? Steve Vai said Dave personally went to the gym with him to get him in shape for a tour. Noel Monk said Dave’s work ethic was impressive. He warmed up two hours before a show. Dave succeeded against the odds with good old fashioned work. So you have a guy like that and a band member’s kid who’s fat, dresses like a slob and acts like an asshole on the same team. Wolfie is like kiss my ass Dave. It was me why you are here. Dave is like fuck you! I earned my legacy before you even were a thought and fuck that last album I did with you. Oh and thank’s for ruining the last show I had with your dad.
                            Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-05-2024, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Just out of curiosity I listened to the Eddie Trunk interview with the F A T Wolf Boy that he did several months ago. Not only is Eddie Trunk a horrible interviewer his questions are just as mundane calling Mammoth II "a great album" when the album itself had not been released yet. The F A T Wolf Boy was a smug condescending little prick much in the same way I find Dave Grohl to be a smug condescending little prick answering each one of Trunk's stupid questions with a repetitive "That's who I am you know. I do me."

Stopped listening after the 6 minute mark. Could not handle it anymore.

Oh, and by the way, slave FORD deleted my dissertation on Taylor Swift.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

What Dave and Al should do is call in Mike, get him to re-record all bass parts on ADKOT (actually many of the 'new' songs MA already did the bass parts back in 2000-2001) including adding his background vocals and then re-release it.

That would be a great FU to Wolf.
                                =V V=
                                ole No.1 The finest
                                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Working...