• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Seven years ago now...
    Wow! You’re the OG critical drinker.

Comment

• I wish I had his money...

I just listened to some of it - the sound is terrible but I don't think we were wildly wrong with anything.

Comment

• You've actually just reminded me of something the wife person said to me a few months back. She was watching some YouTube influencer thing and said to me 'You should do that, some people think you're funny.'

Classic mind games 'some people' so not her? Hmm. They're all snakes with tits...

Comment

• You most certainly were not terribly wrong with anything and they are all, in fact, snakes with tits.

Comment

• Jani would never speak out on Wolf because she knows Edward would not want her to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Never was View Post
              Jani would never speak out on Wolf because she knows Edward would not want her to.
              This is probably the best post I've read all day.

This sums up exactly the difference between Jani...and the Bertinelli clan.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• A little grace goes a long way

Comment

• Jani posted a quote yesterday that said something to the effect of not responding to people saying false things about you and just staying focused on your own goals and stay on task. She’s going to stay out of the VH drama and not bother responding to Valerie’s nonsense.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Dave cracked me up when he said neither Ed or him could stand Vallerie’s family. I mean he was so irritated by the thought of having to be with them at the wedding reception he was doing coke to cope. That marriage was a huge mistake. He as never going to clean up with her in his life and she admitted the marriage was a mistake and she was the first to cheat in the relationship. She has low self-esteem and marrying a rock star stroked it. She was very manipulative and controlling.

Comment

• Wolfie is just the turd that fell out of a big mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                        Wolfie is just the turd that fell out of a big mess.
                        It's ironic that the guy is a walking turd...and yet he still acts like his shit don't stink.
                        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Valerie is on the cover of People magazine. It says she has a new man in her life. Ha! Ha! She’s as bad as Sam as far as self promotion goes. Anyways who cares what that lunatic and her fat son does anymore.

Comment

Valerie is on the cover of People magazine. It says she has a new man in her life. Ha! Ha! She’s as bad as Sam as far as self promotion goes. Anyways who cares what that lunatic and her fat son does anymore.
                            My wife & daughter watch Valerie's KIDS' BAKING SHOW or whatever it's called.

I saw recently that she was fired from the show and no reason was given. She did some article, talking about how "hurt" she was that they fired her and how she was blind-sided or something.

Maybe the producer of the KIDS' BAKING thing is a hardcore Van Halen fan and couldn't stand her bullshit anymore.

(I watched one episode of the baking thing with my family over Spring Break. My wife & daughter ended up getting angry at me because I kept making comments like, "Shut up, Bertinelli," etc. )
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• She was fired because she's a weird cunt. She probably couldn't control her big fucking mouth, so they fired her ass.

Comment

Valerie is on the cover of People magazine. It says she has a new man in her life. Ha! Ha! She’s as bad as Sam as far as self promotion goes. Anyways who cares what that lunatic and her fat son does anymore.
                                It's going to be so great when this dude sickens of her shit too. We should do an over/under on how long it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                                X