This Fuckin' Kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priscilla never remarried either.

Neither Val nor Val Jr seem to have any class about them. I don't know much about Jani, but she definitely seems to have taken a much classier route in regards to Ed's death. In fact, about everything in general. She could have easily done the same self promoting after Ed died, that Val, Val Jr and Clichegar have all done. It's to the point now, I almost wish Jani would come out publicly and let these two self loathing fat fucks have it with both barrels. She has shown some great restraint. I have to believe she is more than sick of the bullshit Val has been spewing regularly, since the day Ed died.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikk View Post
      Great post, Bridge.

I really should check out the Dave & Dave Unchained Podcast. Can it be listened to (or watched, I presume) on YouTube? What sorts of topics do they cover?
      Thank you sir!

I’ve been enjoying the podcast. I definitely don’t agree with everything they say, and they cover all eras (fair enough) therefore, there is a lot of Sammy and Wolf news discussions. I’d say they are more Dave than Sam guys, but they lay pretty heavy into Dave from time to time. They have good interviews and the mailbag is pretty fun.

Speaking of interviews, they interviewed Sesh and Von a few years ago. The fellas did a great job!

Comment

She has a sort of speech in the middle of her eating (a lot), telling people to vote. And that's true. I don't disagree. BUT...where the fuck did that come from? (My mom always told me not to talk with my mouth full...but I guess that's just not possible for Valerie or Wolfcunt...if they followed that, they would never talk.)

And what happened exactly...? They're talking about it "already bitching backstage."
        How many of those meals has Val actually cooked? I'm guessing her cell phone runs out of battery from, her ordering Uber Eats or Door Dash...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
          How many of those meals has Val actually cooked? I'm guessing her cell phone runs out of battery from, her ordering Uber Eats or Door Dash...
          Doesn't seem like she even made what she was presenting on that stupid cackling hen libtard cunt show she was on. Is that your favorite show Nickdlovestheview?

Comment

(...on a side note, James Gandolfini was really good in Where The Wild Things Are ...and I was never the huge fan of the book my wife is, but she really wanted to see it...and I thought Gandolfini was awesome...
            James Gandolfini looked like a stick-figure compared to MeatWolf Van Halen!!)
            Yes, stylistically, the movie is pretty cool. I think the story lost me somewhere and I nodded off.

James was great. I walked passed him in the city once around ‘09. I made eye contact, but he looked like he didn’t want to be said hello to, so I kept my mouth shut.

Comment

• Val is a cunt who should get drop dead. She wrote that shit about Jani KNOWING that Jani had 3 family members including sibling and parent pass away during the final year Edward was in treatment in Germany. Val also fucked around and tried to do more during Edwards final 2 weeks controlling who was notified and controlling information.

Funny, Edward's last bday in 2019 was Jani and friends with Edward including dancing in the dance studio half of 5150. Val was nowhere to be seen. Funny given she says they were over but why let facts in the way. Val is truly a disgusting ho bag

Comment

I really should check out the Dave & Dave Unchained Podcast. Can it be listened to (or watched, I presume) on YouTube? What sorts of topics do they cover?
                I forgot to answer your question. I usually just listen to them on YouTube. It’s audio only. It’s a decent listen for the rides in and out of work. Their pods are usually between 3-4 hours. They’ve done a lot of good interviews. They had Darren Paltrowitz on around the time the DLR book came out. Alan Berry who did the great 1984 documentary was on. He shed a lot of light on how Al was not particularly pleasant to deal with. They’ve spoken to Steve Vai, Noel Monk, Steve “Tonechaser” Rosen. I think they just had their 99th episode. 100 should be a special one for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                  Priscilla never remarried either.
                  True. But Priscilla did live with a partner for over 20 years. The ONLY reason she never married this partner was the optics of the situation (and maybe it would affect the "support money" or something if she married someone else, even after Elvis died).

Some family member of Elvis actually leaked or re-stated a private quote Priscilla made at some point in which Priscilla stated that her OTHER child (the one not with Elvis) should also have his hand in the Elvis estate cookie jar, which is such bullshit!! Why the fuck should her son from her common-law husband after Elvis receive one penny? Priscilla's a fucking gold-digger! Her son (Navarone Garibaldi) should not take one cent away from Lisa Marie and Lisa Marie' kids.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

I almost wish Jani would come out publicly and let these two self loathing fat fucks have it with both barrels. She has shown some great restraint. I have to believe she is more than sick of the bullshit Val has been spewing regularly, since the day Ed died.
                    Yup...but Jani's a lot smarter than Valerie or WolfGangbang ever were. Hell, she's a publicist. She's probably considered all her options, considered the optics of the situation and realized that she might end up looking bad if she says something negative about Wolf & Val (even though she'd be more than justified in doing so).

All the VH ass-kissers (those people who basically act like WolfGangbang is the re-incarnation of Edward) would jump on her...treat her like she's a bully. They'd probably call her a gold-digger!!

I don't know much about Jani...but I DO know this: ONCE she and Eddie became an item (and eventually got married), she certainly put in great effort to get him back on his feet again. She helped him get clean, supported him emotionally, got him working again (which made us VH fans happy)...she probably helped extend his life by a number of years.

NOW...WolfGangbang gets all the credit for this (of course).

If Jani finally spoke out about the shit Val has been throwing at her, the "Worship Wolfie" collective would crucify her. They would call her a "bully." Val & Wolf would turn on the tears and play "victims" again.

I mean, look at what happened to Dave once he started fucking defending himself after the CUNT PILE OF FUCKING FAT had been badmouthing him for 3 or 4 years.
                    Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
                      Thank you sir!

I’ve been enjoying the podcast. I definitely don’t agree with everything they say, and they cover all eras (fair enough) therefore, there is a lot of Sammy and Wolf news discussions. I’d say they are more Dave than Sam guys, but they lay pretty heavy into Dave from time to time. They have good interviews and the mailbag is pretty fun.

Speaking of interviews, they interviewed Sesh and Von a few years ago. The fellas did a great job!
                      GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!

That is SO fucking awesome!! (That makes me very proud of Von & Sesh!!)

Do you have a link to the podcast episode with Von/Sesh? (YouTube, if possible?)
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                        Indeed. Apparently, Uber Eats & DoorDash are already dreading what's going to happen to their sales numbers the year Valerie's fat finally fully clogs her arteries. They're hoping that Wolfcunt will double his take-out orders when that happens with "sympathy food-indulgences."
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
                          Yes, stylistically, the movie is pretty cool. I think the story lost me somewhere and I nodded off.

James was great. I walked passed him in the city once around ‘09. I made eye contact, but he looked like he didn’t want to be said hello to, so I kept my mouth shut.
                          One of my favorite actors EVER. That's really cool that you passed him... And yes, he was apparently a very private person.

I was sad as hell when he passed away.

I just (yet again) did another Sopranos marathon in the home theater over a couple of months.

AND Gandolfini was great in other things. He did a romantic comedy-drama movie with Julia Louis-Dreyfus that actually came out after his passing...and he was really good in it (much more laid-back than his T.S. performance...but just as effective). The movie is called ENOUGH SAID...came out in late 2013.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!

That is SO fucking awesome!! (That makes me very proud of Von & Sesh!!)

Do you have a link to the podcast episode with Von/Sesh? (YouTube, if possible?)
                            I couldn’t pull it up on YouTube, but if you go to wherever you can look up podcasts on your phone and punch in Dave & Dave Unchained, it’s episode 16. It’s a little over an hour long.

Comment

• Seven years ago now...

Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-03-2024, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Doesn't seem like she even made what she was presenting on that stupid cackling hen libtard cunt show she was on. Is that your favorite show Nickdlovestheview?
                                Gee VonWhoopee, you are the one that provided the linky. So no, I've never made it more than 3 mins. watching daytime shit...

The Von Helen Spankbank!:
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-03-2024, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X