formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonL View Post
    I imagine that guy shipwrecking on a remote island inhabited by a cannibal tribe. I imagine the look of amazement on those tribal people’s faces when they see a FAT FUCK like that. It would be akin to the face one makes when winning a lottery. They would all rejoice and eat good for the next three days.
    Or a plane that crashed high in the Andes...
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The F A T Wolf boy giving "advice" to younger musicians:

"Have a rich daddy. Nepotism helps, too."

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yup. Everything after 1984 is hog shit. Not only is Dave gut punching Wolfie he’s gut punching the stupid fans who can’t get this simple fact. It’s been over for a long time and That Fucking Kid can go fuck himself. Van Hagar and a Different Kind of Truth are as disposable as a tampon. Best forgotten compared to the real glory days of Van Halen.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dave, who watched the band’s backs since the beginning when predators like Gene Simmons started sniffing around, clearly detests outside forces like Sam, Wolf and Val speaking for Van Halen and trying to hijack it’s legacy. To him, he and the Brothers were in a foxhole for a decade doing leg work to make an impossible dream happen. None of these fat turds were there and The Fucking Kid wasn’t even a seed. It was just them, and Mike, and they had nobody but themselves. Anybody with half a brain could see why he’d want to step in and defend it against the likes of Sam Hagar declaring a “Van Halen tribute tour” when he wasn’t even apart of Van Halen.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I loved how Dave called Sam’s bluff by saying Ok, I’m in. See you all this summer! It forced Sam to hit reverse in a panic making him look like the stupid fake he is.

I love how he rips Wolf apart like a pit bull chewing a rag doll. Wolf goes on shows acting like the humble nice guy. On social media he’s everything but nice. That’s true coward. Say that shit to people’s face. Ha! Ha! He’s a wus.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    The moment that chode Eddie Trunk asked, “does that person usually go by three initials?” and the big fella in the hoodie said yes, it was game on.
    Trunk really is a fucking moron though. I mean we get that it was very likely Dave but given the only other person it could be is Alex Van Halen who also has three initials why didn't he ask something equally asinine like 'Is this person white?'.

His twat crusade against Taylor Swift on Twitter at the moment is just confirming what we always knew about that bucket of lard.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I wonder if Taylor Swift will lose her marbles like Britney Spears. That chick is full of more nuts than an elephant’s scrotum.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Trunk really is a fucking moron though. I mean we get that it was very likely Dave but given the only other person it could be is Alex Van Halen who also has three initials why didn't he ask something equally asinine like 'Is this person white?'.

His twat crusade against Taylor Swift on Twitter at the moment is just confirming what we always knew about that bucket of lard.
    During the Taylor Hawkins tributes, Wolf referred to Van Halen as being a dysfunctional unit, unlike the Foo Fighters. I was actually impressed he went that route, not removing Al from the equation. Dave got so much heat for a tribute never getting off the ground. Wasn’t it primarily Al who went to Satriani and Jason Newstead in an attempt to not include “the other half” boys?

And yeah, Trunk is insufferable. Best thing he ever did was help get King’s X signed to Megaforce.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think Alex is equally pissed and frustrated with Wolf as much as Dave is.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe. Alex wasn't even at Wolfie's People Magazine wedding.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    As far as ADKOT not being renegotiated to get it back on streaming platforms, if you are a VH/DLR fan odds are strong you have the physical copy anyway (I still have the CD and the double red vinyl).

Now as far as new listeners to the album, well hey its still up on youtube.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dave has not lost his mind. He’s simply telling the truth in colorful ways. He’s saying look. I have some pride in myself and the work I did. This kid Wolfie isn’t the nice guy some of you people think he is and if you don’t believe me Fuck You! If you want the real Van Halen it’s on the first six albums. If you want Fag City that’s everything past 1984.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How do you expect Dave to respect the onion ring kid? Steve Vai said Dave personally went to the gym with him to get him in shape for a tour. Noel Monk said Dave’s work ethic was impressive. He warmed up two hours before a show. Dave succeeded against the odds with good old fashioned work. So you have a guy like that and a band member’s kid who’s fat, dresses like a slob and acts like an asshole on the same team. Wolfie is like kiss my ass Dave. It was me why you are here. Dave is like fuck you! I earned my legacy before you even were a thought and fuck that last album I did with you. Oh and thank’s for ruining the last show I had with your dad.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-05-2024 at 01:58 PM.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just out of curiosity I listened to the Eddie Trunk interview with the F A T Wolf Boy that he did several months ago. Not only is Eddie Trunk a horrible interviewer his questions are just as mundane calling Mammoth II "a great album" when the album itself had not been released yet. The F A T Wolf Boy was a smug condescending little prick much in the same way I find Dave Grohl to be a smug condescending little prick answering each one of Trunk's stupid questions with a repetitive "That's who I am you know. I do me."

Stopped listening after the 6 minute mark. Could not handle it anymore.

Oh, and by the way, slave FORD deleted my dissertation on Taylor Swift.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What Dave and Al should do is call in Mike, get him to re-record all bass parts on ADKOT (actually many of the 'new' songs MA already did the bass parts back in 2000-2001) including adding his background vocals and then re-release it.

That would be a great FU to Wolf.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Oh, and by the way, slave FORD deleted my dissertation on Taylor Swift.
    Why would he do that?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ask him. Think I was tripping on shrooms when I wrote it. Could have had something to do with it.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Trunk was eating the corn out of Wolfie’s ass like a starving hog on a corn cob.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
    What Dave and Al should do is call in Mike, get him to re-record all bass parts on ADKOT (actually many of the 'new' songs MA already did the bass parts back in 2000-2001) including adding his background vocals and then re-release it.

That would be a great FU to Wolf.
    I think Al wants all the drama out of his life. Mike is too much of a gimp. He loves to be ass fucked too much.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ask him. Think I was tripping on shrooms when I wrote it. Could have had something to do with it.
    Be careful. Whole religions have been started by tripping on shit.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So Sam is playing the "if I try to suck Wolfies's cock, maybe he'll like me better?" card. POS

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by POJO_Risin View Post
    So Rikk reached out to me today...love that Dude...a brother from another mother...
    Right back at ya, brother. Been a true friend for many years...

Sorry I've been off the map (again).

Going in for a procedure tomorrow morning. All goes well (it will), I'll be posting MORE on this subject soon...
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

OK...my take...

1) Yes, Eddie Trunk is a CUNT to the extreme. I do miss watching THAT METAL SHOW, mainly because Jim Florentine was funny as shit. But to listen to Eddie Trunk tell it, the 1984 was a complete embarrassment and the world was waiting with baited breath for Sammy to join the band and make them good. What a crock of shit.

2) I never actually thought POJO would actually listen to me and come post something. If that can happen, maybe Eddie can come back from the dead, Dave can suddenly be 40 years younger and Van Halen can really come back.

3) Wolfgang's music is absolutely following the Foo Fighters formula: generic rock riffs, over-produced and over-compressed, with so-called "kick ass" rock riffs, little resembling a catchy or dangerous sounding song...with nothing to actually say. I mean, how can a guy who thinks the highlight of one's day is mixing shrimp scampi and mashed potatoes in a big bowl, topped with Oreo cookies 'n' gravy ACTUALLY HAS ANYTHING INTERESTING TO SAY IN A ROCK LYRIC?

4) I am going to a show this summer with my daughter (her 1st concert...she'll be 10) to see Metallica & Pantera. (Don't start the anti-Metallica shit with me...it's my daughter's favorite band and I'm happy for her.) And I'm proud to say that not only are we going to deliberately show up late enough to NOT see Wolfgang's shitty band play their set...but my daughter actually tells me: "We're skipping Eddie Van Halen's son because he sucks. Pantera will be awesome though!"

5) If it's true that Wolfgang (I can't believe someone over 30 would like being called "Wolfie") & Valerie are those responsible for killing any potential of an archive Van Halen release, they can go fuck themselves. (Not sure how much I believe this theory only because then why did they agree to the absolute joke of a box set with the Sammy material last year? But I guess it's feasible.)

6) What strikes me is that the fat piece of shit seems to approve of any project that involves HIM (a useless tribute WITHOUT his dad) but no project that does not involve his fatness (archived Van Halen shows from the original band, studio outtakes already mixed & compiled in 2004).

7) Most tribute concerts are a fucking joke. I have NEVER understood why idiots (like Trunk) whine about this. I don't want to see some of the members of the dead band Van Halen onstage, looking old and pretending they're enjoying each other's company while idiots like Joe Satriani pretend to be Eddie. FEW tribute shows are memorable. I think only TWO I can think of that actually were really worth seeing were the 2002 George Harrison Tribute Concert at Royal Albert Hall AND the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert in 1992 at Wembley Stadium.

8) If Wolfgang joins Sammy Hagar & Michael Anthony onstage, they'd better make sure the stage has good foundations. That is a LOT of man-fat on one stage.

9) Val & Wolfgang can both such each other off, as far as I'm concerned. About 2/3 of the supposed box set leaked a few months ago and I have it on my iTunes (I'm old, I guess) to crank it whenever I want.

10) Fuck A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRUTH not being on streaming. I still have my physical copy (with DVD), I have it on my iTunes, anybody who wants to can listen to it on YouTube...fuck streaming. Any old school VH fan has that album.

11) Wolfgang clearly follows the Sammy Hagar model of marketing/keeping your name out there: say controversial, shitty things about people you used to work with. It's a guarantee for free advertising. Fuck him.

12) Some people in this thread are bitching about A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRUTH. I don't agree with Dave. I love that fucking album. I'm glad it exists. It didn't help me forgive the band for the previous 27 years, but it was nice to have. Unlike (I'm sure) a lot of fans, I still listen to it regularly. In fact, I'm cranking it now as I type this (currently cranking OUTTA SPACE...I do love LET'S GET ROCKIN' too, though).

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hi Rikk.

I agree wholeheartedly with all of this apart from a bit of 3).

I wouldn't describe myself as a Foo Fighters fan but through kids I am a later adopter at least to the 'Best of' level. I get that people can be irritated by the ubiquitous Grohl and so on but Wolfgang is a fucking mile away from anything that makes their music transcend from mediocre as it does or at least did from time to time. The Foo Fighters have at least a dozen songs at this point that even if it's not your thing you can appreciate with some big hooks, clever rhythms and arrangements and that also Dave Grohl in a fucking wheelchair is a 1000% better frontman than NepoFatty ever will be.

WVH is not even to the Foo Fighters what The Bullet Boys were to Van Halen.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Hi Rikk.

I agree wholeheartedly with all of this apart from a bit of 3).

I wouldn't describe myself as a Foo Fighters fan but through kids I am a later adopter at least to the 'Best of' level. I get that people can be irritated by the ubiquitous Grohl and so on but Wolfgang is a fucking mile away from anything that makes their music transcend from mediocre as it does or at least did from time to time. The Foo Fighters have at least a dozen songs at this point that even if it's not your thing you can appreciate with some big hooks, clever rhythms and arrangements and that also Dave Grohl in a fucking wheelchair is a 1000% better frontman than NepoFatty ever will be.

WVH is not even to the Foo Fighters what The Bullet Boys were to Van Halen.
    Do you wear your daughters clothes too? Borrow outfits from them? Are you also wearing that Lululemon crap?

The Foo Fighters suck. I had to go back and re-read number 3 of Rikk's excellent post to see what he might have gotten wrong. He got nothing wrong!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nothing in the Foo Fighters grabbed me but it didn’t make me vomit either. Wolf the fan boy can try and copy them but the novelty is wearing off quick.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Cobain shoulda shot Grohl first!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He should have put a hole in Courtney as well.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    cobain shoulda shot grohl first!
    lmao!

I think the reason I don't hate them like you guys do is because I went to their first tour on a freebie thought it was meh and then was able to completely ignore them for 20 years.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You have to understand where slave SESH is coming from. For one, he European and two he's a huge Snow Patrol fan. The Foo Foo Fighters are like a second cousin to him. Yes, I have no idea what that means. Now, if the F A T Wolf Boy wants to hitch his Nepowagon to the Grohl's media whoring then good for him. The both of them can fuck off to anyone who runs any podcast, late night talk show or, say, an asshole like (p)Rick Beato who is so god damn boring himself and talk about how (un)important they are to the music biz.

Excuse me for a seccy here, I'm on drugs.

Okay, what I wanted to say is that The F A T Wolf Boy reminds me of a time I came upon a strange room where all the other parts were laying deep in the shadows, the only light fell strongly upon a corner of the table and sitting at that table was the F A T Wolf Boy himself casting a pair of dice. He had thrown his chance, and he had turned his head when I approached. He was sweating out a combination of Hostess doughnuts and bacon grease. His hair was in his eyes and his complexion was pale and aquiline. His emotions were scarred and his expression was deep with lines of guilt and misery (especially around his F A T eyes) which flashed a lurid light and his lips were parted with a mocking Satanic laugh.

Never seen such a horrid sight in all my life. This F A T chud of a man and what was more distinct in this shadowy gloom was dim figure that seemed to move and stood next to the table with the dice by his side. That figure was Dave Ghrol.

Sorry, what were we talking about?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Excuse me for a seccy here, I'm on drugs.

Sorry, what were we talking about?
    Clearly.

I'm too old to have even heard a Snow Patrol musical number.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They are from Scotland.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
    OK...my take...

8) If Wolfgang joins Sammy Hagar & Michael Anthony onstage, they'd better make sure the stage has good foundations. That is a LOT of man-fat on one stage.
    Okay, I found that one to be a wee bit short sighted. Think of the roadies who have to mop up all that Crisco sweat and lard drool. They have to earn a living, too.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What’s the difference between cleaning pens at the zoo and being a roadie for Wolfie? Nothing. It sucks because there’s no extra food left over at the catering table or dressing room.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I would never say Foo Fighters are the worst band in the world. They are NOT however anything like the hype/massive following they get. I just don't get it.

Grohl is everywhere and it becomes annoying as hell. I HATE every time I see a Brian May or Jimmy Page or Brian Johnson or whomever talk about how he's the greatest guy.

Brian May created songs like DRAGON ATTACK, BRIGHTON ROCK, ONE VISION, etc.

Jimmy Page created DANCING DAYS, KASHMIR, ACHILLES LAST STAND, etc.

Brian Johnson (though not in the same league as Bon Scott) created SHOOT TO THRILL, INJECT THE VENOM, ROCK AND ROLL AIN'T NOISE POLLUTION, etc.

Dave Grohl created...uh...

I liked Foo Fighters a good amount when the first two albums came out. The first album wasn't "I'm the greatest rock star the Earth has ever seen." Songs like I'LL STICK AROUND were nice, simple grunge/rock...homemade, simple music with riffs and melodies. He was allegedly mourning his frontman and just spent some time in the studio.

Once in a while, he's hit it out of the park with something like ALL MY LIFE.

But there were other people from his generation a 1,000,000 times more talented, creating great amounts of music that lasts... Chris Cornell, Scott Weiland...

Dave Grohl came out of the ashes of Nirvana and had this goodwill...people who WANTED to see him do well since they were deifying the singer/guitarist who he'd worked with for four years.

(I don't go in for too many conspiracy theories...but after seeing the documentary SOAKED IN BLEACH and reading a couple of books, I believe 100% that Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain. It sounds ridiculous, but if you really look at the evidence and listen to the recordings made by the private detective Courtney hired in the week up to Cobain being discovered...the woman was guilty as hell and the evidence of his not actually killing himself is pretty startling. So much of the evidence in her behavior in the weeks AND years after he died also makes her look guilty as hell.)

Wolfgang's music not only follows a lot of the Grohl formula, you also have this situation of silly people WANTING Wolfgang to do well because they associate him with his Dad. The problem is, Wolfgang does NOT have any of his dad's compositional talent (and, frankly, Eddie was great at making kickass music...but he needed Dave to turn his compositions into classics; and if you don't believe me, there are FIVE albums Dave did not sing on to prove my point).

The Crisco Kid has a chip on his fatty shoulder. He hates Van Halen fans.

If that kid had never been born, maybe we'd never have had the 2007-2015 reunion years. Maybe Eddie would have died a lot sooner.

But now...maybe he really is preventing people from hearing what's in the vaults. And that sucks.

Christ, after Jimi Hendrix died, there was a new album in the shops within about six months.

Shitty thing is, even if they do dig out a bunch of the music his dad was working on in those vaults, it's not like us Dave diehards are going to be that excited. They would need someone to sing on those tracks to make them finished songs.

And, clearly, there is NO WAY Dave is going to sing on a Van Halen studio recording ever again.

It really is over.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dave doesn't dislike ADKOT.

Judging from the results he really worked hard at it. Lyrics were great and his singing was as good as it could be for that time.

I think Dave doesn't hold it very highly because he probably doesn't view it as a true VH album since Bass Player isn't on it.
    Which is why he didn't want Wolf along with Ed to do the backing vox. Seems like if MA wasn't on it then Dave would make sure it sounded like he really wasn't. Hence the backing vox being doubled with Dave's vocals only.

I mean that shows Dave really cares about the original band and the way its complete package sounded.
    Last edited by Vinnie Velvet; 02-06-2024 at 09:27 AM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dave hates Wolfie. He’s willing to sacrifice ADKOT because Wolf is on it. To Dave it’s tainted. I listened to a fairly recent interview and Dave said one of his regrets was waiting around for the guitar player too long. Obviously Dave really wanted to get the classic lineup back but it was a waste of time trying to do it.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The Crisco Wolf does HATE the classic VH fans. He’s a Sammy lover and Sam is sucking his dick real hard right now. Get ready for some faggy summer shows dedicated (a disgrace) to Eddie Van Halen. Dave has washed his hands of it.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The Wolfie Sambo Show. Fat fags United.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I’m in full agreement with just about all you said, Rikk. I never understood why or even how Grohl became the ambassador of all things rock and roll. Not sure what he did that made possible for him to hobnob and jam with giants. And sure, out of all of the FF albums songs combined, I could probably list 8 or 9 memorable tracks, but literally everything else is just filler.

I’m no conspiracy theorist (though there sure sure a good many juicy theories out there) but I feel Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain and Elliott Smith were killed. Way too many peripheral facts of their realities that don’t jive with their demises. A life of drinking, drugging and depression provides a smoke screen for some duplicitous shit.

Not only does Wolf not have any of his father’s compositional talent, he’s just about run his favorite lyrical theme into the ground. Combating on line haters in his songs, which is fucking childish.

I do find it unfortunate that it’s seeming less likely that we’ll ever hear anything from the vault. Die hards don’t care about finished songs and to be honest, I wouldn’t mind a CDs worth of stuff with no singing on it, from snippets to seven minutes of jamming and experimenting. If anyone ever should have taken the time to make a formal instrumental CD, it’s Ed. Putting something out like that certainly wouldn’t chart, but I bet it would definitely put a smile on a lot of faces.
    Last edited by DLR Bridge; 02-06-2024 at 02:18 PM.

Thread Information