Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

He put that pig Hagar into his dumb solo cup song. Anyone who is friends with him deserves to die!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
      Well, that’s certainly not a very good Ed story. Of course, he was hanging out in the pits of hell at that time, but still…
      These stories came from Hagar though so who knows how true any of it is.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

It’s from Sam’s book Red.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Oh I know, and it is a book full of shit, but the dialogue tracks with the Ed of that time.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I don't celebrate anyone's death. I've seen enough death in my life to never be happy...even if I don't like the person. (OK, well, I did raise a glass in glee the night John Wayne Gacy was executed...but usually...)

But yeah, that kind of music goes over my head.

BUT I never say "I hate country music" only because Johnny Cash is one of my favorite artists in history. I put Johnny Cash up there with prime-era Dave. Merle Haggard is also fucking awesome. Some of those classic country stars. Patsy Cline was also super-talented.

But the new country shit does nothing for me. But, hey...sad shit. Dying of stomach cancer at 62 sucks. (It's also supposed to be one of the most painful ways to die...I remember reading that Dio's last days were fucking terrible.)
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                "Toby walked out onstage halfway through the song and the place exploded. Eddie went crazy the rest of the night. He destroyed his dressing room after the show. His son, Wolfie, was in my dressing room, scared and crying."
                Jesus Christ...even if this story is true...Sam actually wrote that down and let the public read this story.

NO FUCKING WONDER Alex hates him so much. You'd think Wolfgang would hate him too for saying such awful shit about his dad...but it looks like Wolfgang has the same lack of integrity Sammy does.
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  Jesus Christ...even if this story is true...Sam actually wrote that down and let the public read this story.

NO FUCKING WONDER Alex hates him so much. You'd think Wolfgang would hate him too for saying such awful shit about his dad...but it looks like Wolfgang has the same lack of integrity Sammy does.
                  Dirt sells. $ammy likes $$$$$$$. I wouldn’t trust that guy. It was obvious Ed had problems. Yeah you don’t sell dirt on friends like that.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...