Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 R.E.M. Blows Hipster/Boomer Vomit - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.E.M. Blows Hipster/Boomer Vomit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.E.M. Blows Hipster/Boomer Vomit

Two actors who want to be rock stars that I've never fucking heard of Michael Shannon and Jason Narducy are now playing out their fantasy role of mimicking...R.E.M.?

R.E.M.? Remember those sell-out rich liberal fucks? They never fooled me with the losing their religion nonsense because R.E.M.'s religion has always been money. Lotsa money.

Anyways, these two douchesnots are on what's known as a "Tribute Tour"which just means another shitty tribute band too fucking lazy to write their own material unlike, say, the GREAT Taylor Swift does.*

Here's the result:

I been to family funerals that were less depressing than this. So take a gooooooood listen because that's where music is heading, you cretins. No more original songwriting and compositions, nobody fucking works anymore, just filthy crab-infested entitled Gen Z hipster scum stealing from Boomer Vomit because their TikTok accounts is not making them any money and the Boomer Vomit is completely okay with this. You can both go and fuck yourselves.

*which means slave FORD will be deleting this post shortly.

FORD doesn't delete posts unless they really deserve it. I have no objection to criticism of a bad tribute band fronted by actors. Michael Shannon should have been in a George Jones tribute band, since he at least can pull that impersonation off in a TV show. I have no idea who the other dude is.

Meanwhile here's some real REM to clean out your eyes & ears.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

So the coffee enema girl is okay with you?

Comment

I have no idea who that is. If it's some TikTok bullshit, I don't use that ChiCom spyware app. Nor do I use Elon Musk's disinformation & Nazi propaganda tool, or Zuckerfuck's mindvirus generator.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

No, god damn it, I'm talking coffee enema girl who was on YouTube and her video was educational and informative and you just freaked the fuck out over it.

Comment

Thank you. They sure did/do suck. Michael Stipes’s voice is pitchy and irritating
            Last edited by Mushroom; 02-09-2024, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
              So the coffee enema girl is okay with you?
              Who needs an enema? Just hearing Shiney Happy People would make me blast my ass.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                I have no idea who that is. If it's some TikTok bullshit, I don't use that ChiCom spyware app. Nor do I use Elon Musk's disinformation & Nazi propaganda tool, or Zuckerfuck's mindvirus generator.
                Good for you! Social media ruined the internet.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                  Who needs an enema? Just hearing Shiney Happy People would make me blast my ass.
                  What about "Furry Happy Monsters"?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X