Smoking DOPE and Thinking of Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking DOPE and Thinking of Trump

Doing some "dabbing" this evening and you know what, cretins, I haven't seen any reports about ol Orange F A T T Y having cancer, but I've read several US commentators claiming he's showing signs of Parkinson's disease, a lacunar stroke, or Alzheimer’s Dementia (movement disorders of the basal ganglia, you cretins)—including by neurologist Richard E. Cytowic from the George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences. Say, remember back in June 2020, when ol Orange F A T T Y spoke at the West Point graduation ceremony? Of course you don't. Oh, I know, how about when he paused to take a sip of water, it appeared that his right arm couldn’t lift the glass all the way, and he used his left hand to push it up from the bottom until it met his lips. During this address, you hear slurred speech and mispronunciation of well-known historical names such as Ulysses S. Grant and Douglas MacArthur.

I mean, god damn, Douglas MacArthur!

Where was I?

Oh right, September 2020, as ol Orange F A T T Y walks down the White House driveway to meet the press, a clear example of the inability to gain adequate clearance for the right foot to swing normally can be seen. To compensate, he abducts his thigh and swings the leg in a semicircle: This is the circumducted gait, or spastic hemiparesis, the most common abnormal gait in neurology. Other photos show his right foot turned in, or inverted, which is part of the hemiparetic gait. What is known from observations is that he sometimes slurs his speech, and appears to struggle to control his right limbs.

He actually could be a very sick man, and one obviously not fit for the job of US president.

Kill a Commie for Mommy and have a great day.

Both candidates are terrible. Biden last week told a story about meeting the German leader Mitterrand shortly after being elected president. Mitterrand (sounds kind of French no?) was the French president who died nearly 30 years ago!

Then you have all the Republican supporters screaming Biden is old and talks shit completely ignoring that literally every tine Trump makes a speech it's just random incomprehensible babble.

We really need at least one of them to die ASAP.

Comment

Ha! When was the last time a US president really was in charge of anything? Eisenhower probably was the last good one we had and boy was he right about the military industrial complex.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
        Ha! When was the last time a US president really was in charge of anything? Eisenhower probably was the last good one we had and boy was he right about the military industrial complex.
        OK...I'll bite.

What were you telling people right before the invasion of Iraq in 2003? What was your public stance before our government began that campaign?
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

With either of them, one wants at the very least basic cognitive functionality levels.

With both of them, I have serious doubts that said cognitive thresholds are being met.

Health-wise, for me, it's a wash in that both of them wash out.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Certainly, it should be law that an elected prez-det should be able to pass a cognitive skills test, and have an IQ of at least 130.

Comment

Working...
            X