X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Pro Shot - April 20, 2013 - Stone Festival, Sydney, Australia

Posted yesterday. Stone Festival Sydney, Australia 4/20/2013.
    First 35 minutes are black and white.
  • Silexxx
    Head Fluffer
    • Sep 2010

Nice! There's never too much VH proshot material. Even if it's from 2013 era.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Always loved their uniformed look in this show. Apparently, they were dressed similarly to the main character of a 70’s Australian movie, Stone, for which the festival was named after.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!!

THIS is huge. A full pro-shot concert with Dave!!

This is amazing!! (Download it now...before it gets taken down!!)
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

There's some idiot at the Links who (after this was posted) said, "If only this were with Sam and Mike."
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think you can almost see Dave sensibly biting his tongue when Billy Joel says he once saw Ed throwing up backstage because he was 'nervous'...

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2005

I checked in just to see if someone posted this. To bad it's not from 08 when Roth was on his game. Still a fun show. Ed plays great.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Thanks for this, Sesh.

I'm already putting together another home-made Blu-Ray for my home theater of this newly-leaked show (with menus, etc.)...and this will make a GREAT supplemental feature! (I'm going to try and dig up other bonus clips. I wonder if there's a "commercial" for the show...one of those 30-second spots advertising the festival.)
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2005

Someone burn this to DVD please !! Before it's gone forever.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                      I checked in just to see if someone posted this. To bad it's not from 08 when Roth was on his game. Still a fun show. Ed plays great.
                      Yes, Roth was better in 2007-2008...but Eddie was better in 2012-2013.

I'm just so sick of reading idiot comments from sheep, though, saying, "Why couldn't this be a Sammy show?" I mean, fucking shut up. You sheep already have a bunch of officially-released/pro-shot material of that line-up.

Pro-shots with Dave are slim-pickings. THIS is the first professionally-shot show from the Dave reunion era that we've got (unless one counts that Jimmy Kimmel/Ellen compilation, which is only about 40 minutes).
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Someone burn this to DVD please !! Before it's gone forever.
                        I'm putting together a Blu-Ray with a simple menu, bonus features, etc.

I will be keeping (and backing up) the almost 3 gig file of the concert itself. It's PERFECT quality.

If it gets taken down, it's too late for the loser band. I've got it...and I've already backed it up too.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

Good. And sell them on EBay for $25 just to piss Alex & Wolf off. I read a recent rumor that some of the reason they don't want to release vault stuff is because it might interfere with Wolf's own career. Pathetic if true. I also read Ted admitted he did record at least one Oakland show, and another somewhere else in 81. I'll take that audio even if the whole show wasn't filmed on video.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I saw Billy Joel in Seattle a few years back. He put on a great show.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Good. And sell them on EBay for $25 just to piss Alex & Wolf off. I read a recent rumor that some of the reason they don't want to release vault stuff is because it might interfere with Wolf's own career. Pathetic if true. I also read Ted admitted he did record at least one Oakland show, and another somewhere else in 81. I'll take that audio even if the whole show wasn't filmed on video.
                              Mammoth is like the new Japanese restaurant that opens and you go to check it out. When you find it’s no better than grocery store sushi you won’t be back. Releasing anything VH isn’t going to affect Wolfgang at all. Heck. They are releasing some of the Hagar shit which him and Mike pimp on Instagram.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...