Steve Rosen lost interviews with Al 1985 - Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Rosen lost interviews with Al 1985 - Youtube

There are 4 parts to this , great stuff and interviews with Al are pretty rare. Recorded in September 85 so obviously a few shots at Dave in there but some great history of the early days in particular.

Parts 2 & 3

Comment

Yeah, it’s pretty rough on Dave, but at the same time, he gives him a lot of credit. He even says if it weren’t for Roth, Ed and I might still be in a studio making music.

Somewhere in the 3rd part, he says, “Dave fucked Ed’s old lady.” I’m assuming he means a pre-Val girlfriend, but that was news to me. Had heard rumors for years Dave bagged Al’s wife.

I found it funny how respectful Al said, “he went by Michael Sobolewski at the time.” Flash forwards to darker times and Ed’s calling him “Sauce Sobolewski” with a snark.

Comment

Originally posted by sadsy View Post
        There are 4 parts to this , great stuff and interviews with Al are pretty rare. Recorded in September 85 so obviously a few shots at Dave in there but some great history of the early days in particular.

https://youtu.be/OWD6fHKhbM0?si=gbjCFwU7fLWW6t71
        The shots at Dave are totally expected. This interview was done in September 1985.

CVH had already imploded and Sam was in the band.
        =V V=
        ole No.1 The finest
        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Working...
        X