• Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

No...mother fucking way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• VHscraps
      Veteran
      • Jul 2009

I remember downloading this from YT soon after the gig and before the Tokyo Dome album was released. No idea who posted it back then. I think the only thing different looking with this is the opening shot of the stage, head on from some way back in the auditorium.
      THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
        I remember downloading this from YT soon after the gig and before the Tokyo Dome album was released. No idea who posted it back then. I think the only thing different looking with this is the opening shot of the stage, head on from some way back in the auditorium.
        I'm pretty sure this is unique.

There IS a front-row view of Tokyo that's been up since before the live LP came out...but it's NOT the pro-shot one we're getting and it doesn't cut to shots of Alex, etc. That same one was later re-submitted with the live LP sync'd to it for better sound.

Anyway, no matter.

I'm going to get to work sync'ing the whole of this new video to the live LP sound after I finish some more work and then take my kid to the orthodontist. It really will only take a couple hours to make sure it's sync'd in all the right places.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Silexxx
          Head Fluffer
          • Sep 2010

Eruption with Tokyo Dome album audio track. This could've been nice officially released dvd/bluray with 5.1 audio, more camera angles etc. back in 2015 when they released the cd version. Glad that we now at least get this 2.0 fan version!

Comment

• nick500
            Groupie
            • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Silexxx

Eruption with Tokyo Dome album audio track. This could've been nice officially released dvd/bluray with 5.1 audio, more camera angles etc. back in 2015 when they released the cd version. Glad that we now at least get this 2.0 fan version!
            This is great stuff!

Comment

• Silexxx
              Head Fluffer
              • Sep 2010

Comment

• Silexxx
                Head Fluffer
                • Sep 2010

Comment

• Silexxx
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Sep 2010

Here's some more.
                  Last edited by Silexxx; 03-10-2024, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

I've just checked out, there wasn't any other gig just before or after. So it's the same as what you got in the live album.
                    Yet, Dave sounds much better... I just don't understand how.
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• nick500
                      Groupie
                      • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                      I've just checked out, there wasn't any other gig just before or after. So it's the same as what you got in the live album.
                      Yet, Dave sounds much better... I just don't understand how.
                      What show are you talking about, Tokyo Dome? They did one show before it in Nagoya and two afterwards in Osaka.
                      Sometimes rest and actually sticking to the song can make a singer sound a lot better.
                      For the most part Dave sings alright here.

The record sounds way better than the soundboard recording, which is way too dry.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

Someone did a great upgrade of the 78 &79 Fresno shows also on YouTube. I hope the guy who who leaked the Tokyo & Australia shows posts a 08 show. Roth actually looked interested in singing still on that tour.
                        Last edited by 78/84 guy; 03-11-2024, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• nick500
                          Groupie
                          • Jul 2019

The Nagoya show would be good too.
                          Dave sounds pretty good on it and this version of You Really Got me has a great break with Ed playing a very jazz like clean at times.
                          VAN HALENWORLD TOUR 20132013/06/18 Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium, Nagoya, Japan

They should have picked the best performances from all the Japan shows for the cd.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

@nick500 I meant no other concert in Tokyo.
                            I was really surprised how Dave sounded much better than on the live album, which is the exact same night.
                            Or maybe I got used to it.
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Silexxx
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Sep 2010

Both original videos now listed as private. Hopefully people who wanted it downloaded it.

Comment

Working...