Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 The LBJ / Biden Parallels Are Not A Good Sign - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LBJ / Biden Parallels Are Not A Good Sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LBJ / Biden Parallels Are Not A Good Sign

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

IDK, LBJ could speak in complete sentences, walked straight, and didn't sniff little girls in public.

Comment

You need to compare Biden to “Grab’em by the Crotch” Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Catfish View Post
        IDK, LBJ could speak in complete sentences, walked straight, and didn't sniff little girls in public.
        No, but he had some really weird conversations caught on tape....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

I'm not wild about an 81 yr old in office either, but Biden gave a great SOTU speech the other night by all accounts...

And LBJ was a notorious creeper that like to show his cock to guys like you...

Comment

You do realize the whole "sniff girls in public" video was doctored, right? It's been 100% confirmed that the "sniffing" shit was added to the video, right?

Or are you one of those guys who already knows something has been debunked but posts it anyway because you think people won't check and it'll help you win your argument?

Sort of like how you keep claiming you're not a MAGA while you continue to parrot every single argument and argument technique that MAGA cultists do?

Funny, I heard pretty much nothing but complete sentences and saw him walking perfectly straight at the SOTU (which is a lot more than I can say for the rebuttal, which honestly was one of the most fucked-up, misguided video speeches I've ever seen).

The fact that you MAGA nuts think you don't sound ridiculous making these comments while continuing to laud a nutjob who literally makes late-night "Truth Social" posts night after night with terrible spelling & grammar...? I mean, what kind of "President" makes angry, childish posts critiquing the quality of Oscar hosts? Grown-ups who actually think about and/or care about REAL-WORLD ISSUES don't give a damn or have time to worry about who is hosting the fucking Oscars.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
              I'm not wild about an 81 yr old in office either, but Biden gave a great SOTU speech the other night by all accounts...

And LBJ was a notorious creeper that like to show his cock to guys like you...
              Oh, but don't attack CATFISH, NICK. Didn't you hear? He claims he's not a MAGA...
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                You need to compare Biden to “Grab’em by the Crotch” Trump
                Seriously...these losers continue to clutch onto debunked "sniffing children's hair" video nonsense. But if you dare point out that a future President bragging to another guy (no idea he's being recorded) that he likes to "grab women by the pussy" without their consent because "they let you get away with it" because you're "a celebrity," THAT is okay.

If there were an exactly-the-same video of Biden doing this, released tomorrow, they would suddenly be screaming blue murder. "Rapist Biden," they would cry.

But if it's their cult leader, then it's just "locker room talk." Funny, I never used to chat with my buddies about "grabbing women by the pussy." Where I come from, that's called sexual assault...and it's against the law. (If somebody ever did that to my daughter, I would use one of those guns that MAGAs love so much.)
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

I don’t know. I feel like he’s just gaslighting America into getting on board with being at war with a larger nuclear power. Is that really what we need? The hell ever happened to diplomacy? There are so many important things that he never addresses. If he thinks saying ‘vote for me cause I’m not him’ is going to work again, he is beyond high on his own farts.

What are your thoughts on RFK Jr.?

Comment

You are ghey for that decrepit, demented old man. He is your hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                      Pot-tea kettle there, tick on Trumps balls....

Comment

Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
                        I don’t know. I feel like he’s just gaslighting America into getting on board with being at war with a larger nuclear power. Is that really what we need? The hell ever happened to diplomacy?
                        No, not really. Firstly, the US and Europe GUARANTEED the Ukraine security after they relinquished their nuclear weapons in the 1990's. After the fall of the USSR, the Ukraine was the world's THIRD largest nuclear power with full arsenals of ICBMS, SLBMs, tactical and air nukes. They gave up the big stuff willingly but wanted to hang on to some tacticals in case just such a cunt as Putin came to power. But we pressured them and told them it would be alright as we'll protect them. If anything many think the Biden Admin has been way too conservative in sending Ukraine cutting edge weapons and Putin is a bitch when it comes down to it, he's a coward. Diplomacy? He invaded a sovereign democracy and wants to control about 90% of it. The Ukrainians are doing all the dying and only ask for weapons and not troops, unlike our fucking dickhead corrupt "allies" in South Vietnam and Afghanistan. Give in to Putin because he has "nukes" (that might not work all that well I am guessing) and watch China and North Korea start invading everyone. Diplomacy is forged in strength and not weakness and indecisiveness and not going back on your security guarantees...

There are so many important things that he never addresses. If he thinks saying ‘vote for me cause I’m not him’ is going to work again, he is beyond high on his own farts.

Maybe, but Trump is going lower and lower in the unlikability sewer and the coming charges against him will not help and may insure he cannot win his "get-out-of-jail-free" campaign. And he is also pretty high on his own MickyDees farts...

RFK is a deranged lunatic...

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                          And BTW your Red Wings tampons suck big dicks!

Comment

Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post

RFK Jr has no idea about what things are true and what isn't.

That's a really bad thing for a leader. He's 70 years old and doesn't know how to work out if something is likely to be a fact or something is just made up. Admittedly there is a lot of it about these days but if you can do one thing for your kids and yourself it's to try and get to grips with that. RFK Jr is the kind of guy that would be fooled by a Trump or Putin lie because he has no judgement. Is that worse than being the liar, I'm not sure. I guess that depends on whether you think that enough of the time your interests will accidentally coincide with Trumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                              RFK Jr has no idea about what things are true and what isn't.

That's a really bad thing for a leader. He's 70 years old and doesn't know how to work out if something is likely to be a fact or something is just made up. Admittedly there is a lot of it about these days but if you can do one thing for your kids and yourself it's to try and get to grips with that. RFK Jr is the kind of guy that would be fooled by a Trump or Putin lie because he has no judgement. Is that worse than being the liar, I'm not sure. I guess that depends on whether you think that enough of the time your interests will accidentally coincide with Trumps.
                              I don’t know that I can fully agree with that character assessment, but I appreciate the stance.

Comment

Working...
                              X