No announcement yet.

The LBJ / Biden Parallels Are Not A Good Sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You poor white middle-aged male. Are you a victim now?

Comment

Originally posted by Catfish View Post
      I love all these libs in this thread swinging from Biden’s nuts because he cleanly read a speech off a teleprompter and didn’t trip as he walked up to it. That’s where we are as a nation. That’s the barometer. That’s considered a win to the libs.
      I suggest Trump strictly stick to a teleprompter and replace his speech writer. Otherwise he can barely put together a coherent sentence.

“My speech writer is a truly great guy. He’s a truly great guy. He’s really smart, I mean, he is umm, intelligent. Do you want to know how smart he is? He’s a really nice guy. He is the best speech writer because I picked him.” *

* Likely AI generated Trump quote

Comment

Remember when Ashli drank the 9mm Trump-Ade?

That was awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          I suggest Trump strictly stick to a teleprompter and replace his speech writer. Otherwise he can barely put together a coherent sentence.

“My speech writer is a truly great guy. He’s a truly great guy. He’s really smart, I mean, he is umm, intelligent. Do you want to know how smart he is? He’s a really nice guy. He is the best speech writer because I picked him.” *

* Likely AI generated Trump quote
          Agreed! The world would be a better place if he'd let other people do his talking. He is proof positive that you cannot tell a billionaire what to do. Especially one who's also an asshole!

Comment

I love all these libs in this thread swinging from Biden’s nuts because he cleanly read a speech off a teleprompter and didn’t trip as he walked up to it. That’s where we are as a nation. That’s the barometer. That’s considered a win to the libs.
            Well at least Biden can read you fucking twat, unlike your overlard Donald...

Comment

Agreed! The world would be a better place if he'd let other people do his talking. He is proof positive that you cannot tell a billionaire what to do. Especially one who's also an asshole!
              Who's a "billionaire"? Benzos? Meta-boy? Someone cun't afford their $454M collateral. Not reeking of billionaire but we knew this long ago...

The nice thing Cuntfish, is Trump's small cock won't make you gag...

Comment

"A win?"

You do see how much you talk out of both sides of your ass on a regular basis, don't you, MAGA? (I know: "I'm not a MAGA...I just copy every single bad argument that make.")

You can't stink up the room with bad arguments that smell like Laura Ingraham's diapers about Biden not being able to speak publicly...
                ...and then when we point out he's actually 100% fine at the SOTU, you think we're seeing celebrating as a "win." (No, Tucker-groupie...we're just negating your poor argument.)

That's really sad arguing.
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

One of the major things MAGAs like Catfish never seem to understand is...

People are completely capable of hating Trump without deifying Biden in a way that's equivalent to MAGA love, excuses and pure loyalty to Trump.

I could care less if Biden were the candidate. I have no loyalty to him.

I just know I hate the rapist, lying, criminal, insurrectionist, traitor piece of shit (with ZERO understanding of world issues, not caring one fucking bit if anything he does helps real Americans) and really don't want him to have four years as dictator, not worrying about re-election (unless he finds a way to make himself the permanent leader of America).
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

I don't think most of the people posting here that they will vote for Trump even like the guy never mind deifying him. You aren't going to change anyone's mind by calling them a Trump worshiping moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                      I don't think most of the people posting here that they will vote for Trump even like the guy never mind deifying him. You aren't going to change anyone's mind by calling them a Trump worshiping moron.
                      Fair point, Sesh. Fair point.

Truth is, though...I gave up on the idea of changing the minds of anyone who defends Trump a long time ago.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

Originally posted by Rikk View Post
                        not caring one fucking bit if anything he does helps real Americans
                        I feel neither side cares about real Americans.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                          IDK Sesh, Rikk is really starting to swing me! Man that lil guy really gets wound up! Too easy to get these limp-wristed libs going!

Comment

Originally posted by Rikk View Post
                            Seriously...these losers continue to clutch onto debunked "sniffing children's hair" video nonsense. But if you dare point out that a future President bragging to another guy (no idea he's being recorded) that he likes to "grab women by the pussy" without their consent because "they let you get away with it" because you're "a celebrity," THAT is okay.

If there were an exactly-the-same video of Biden doing this, released tomorrow, they would suddenly be screaming blue murder. "Rapist Biden," they would cry.

But if it's their cult leader, then it's just "locker room talk." Funny, I never used to chat with my buddies about "grabbing women by the pussy." Where I come from, that's called sexual assault...and it's against the law. (If somebody ever did that to my daughter, I would use one of those guns that MAGAs love so much.)
                            Thanks for correcting me and keeping history factually accurate

Comment

IDK Sesh, Rikk is really starting to swing me! Man that lil guy really gets wound up! Too easy to get these limp-wristed libs going!
                              My blood pressure or heart rate never raises one iota when I'm typing to you, friend.

It's another tactic you use: when somebody knocks down something you say or points out that something you are claiming is false, you just say, "Oh, I love getting those libs worked up."

It's your way of avoiding saying, "I guess I was wrong about that."

Pure deflection.

It amuses me.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                                Who's a "billionaire"? Benzos? Meta-boy? Someone cun't afford their $454M collateral. Not reeking of billionaire but we knew this long ago...
                                Um, she is. Latest estimations place her wreath around $1.2 billion and she'll probably be worth more than that once her tour ends. Plus, she's only 34, one year away from qualifying as President.

"Pull my finger."

So Swift for 2028. slave FORD and his Commie buddies at TYT can suck it.

Comment

Working...
                                X