Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Edward Van Halen: A Musician doc - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edward Van Halen: A Musician doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edward Van Halen: A Musician doc

Haven't watched this yet but why not...

trailer here:

4 part series (20 min total) here:
    Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
    Originally posted by sadaist
    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Watched and enjoyed it. You can spare the 20 minutes for this, no problem.

Not that I'm a hardcore VH fan or historian but there were plenty of photographs that
    I hadn't seen before.

SPOILER - Part 4 ends with a "To Be Continued" shot.

Let's hope so.

Nice job to all involved.
    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

I’ve been watching them as the parts have been released, and yes, some first time pics in there for me as well. I listened to and interview with the guy who made this on Dave & Dave Unchained. Nice dude. Good job. We’ll see if Alex gives him shit the way he did to Alan Berry, who made that awesome 6 part 1984 documentary.

Comment

Part 5 now up:

An unofficial, fan-made documentary on the life and career of Eddie Van Halen.This fifth part covers Van Halen starting to play in Hollywood, how Gene Simmon...

Comment

Yeah, this guy did a nice job. Don’t know what’ll come of it outside of the YouTubes, but it’s nice to see it out there. It should be mandatory viewing in public school music programs. Show the kids today what working your ass off at what you loved was like long before the days of the interwebs.

I don’t think I ever heard that clip of Gene saying he was out to see the Boyz the night he saw Van Halen. That was George Lynch’s band.

Comment

Working...
          X