Rip jjthevagpounder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip jjthevagpounder

David Lee Roth lost one of his biggest fans a couple days ago JJ, was big poster and mod from dlr.com and not so much here.... I can't remember his name at ddlr.com anyways, he was a moderator there for a bit.

Just thought I'd drop by for those of you who knew him.

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi WARF and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Thanks helper, but I've been a few times before.... In fact this website started 25 years ago on April 1st....

Comment

I remember that guy... pretty funny. RIP.

Nice to see you posting WARF!
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

He was a talented artist, iirc. On the younger side, too. Always found his handle to be comically unforgettable. Very sad to hear of this.

Comment

Great to see you posting here, WARF!!

Been seeing some great old faces recently!

But...we've also been hearing of more and more posters who have sadly passed on...
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...
            X