• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Music Needs To DIE Already

Case in point:

You see this show, well then, you're a fucking idiot.
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The music industry needs to die. LA, Nashville and New York is all the same thing. I rarely go on Spotify. I find all radio including satellite radio so boring. The problem is it’s all owned by a few people who want to feed us propagana. Until that monopoly is broken and music goes back to show casing music created at the grass roots level it’s going to continue to suck. Have locally owned radio stations with local DJ’s creating something fun to listen to maybe people would get off the internet and have that as their escape. Things can always come around. We did things right for a long time and fuck podcasts. That’s another version of suck.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Mushroom
      Commando
      • Jul 2009

I suggest you explore some foreign music…
      Brazil
      Kenya
      Finland
      Papua New Guinea
      And there are about 190 more out there.
      Including

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"...the 80s music of King Crimson".

I had no idea there was such a thing. Never was a big fan of theirs, but I thought they were done by the late 70s? Didn't their lead singer join Asia, and Bruford went back to Yes or something like that?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Anyway... I saw Belew with Bowie and I'm sure I've seen Tony Levin play with somebody? Phil Keaggy maybe? And of course Steve Vai was with Roth, but I don't think the combination is interesting enough if it's going to be based on albums I've never heard of.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Mushroom
            Commando
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by FORD
            … but I don't think the combination is interesting enough if it's going to be based on albums I've never heard of.
            Oh it will be a snooze fest. The only people who might enjoy will be the band themselves

Comment

Working...