Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Thorman
    no not really
    I wouldn't say you've been of any use thus far.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Livin it up!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bueno bob
    I wouldn't say you've been of any use thus far.
    He's been a lot more useful than your stupidity has been, asshole.
    Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
    Prikk
    Billl Limpburgh
    Dickdfresh
    Matt Wite
    Shaun Ponsonby
    Wawazass
    Sole Reeper
    and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    But I think i have provided a lot of insight and stimulated a fair amount of discussion!!! Vanzilla help me out dude....thnxs for the Sammy interview brother...im glad u sent it..was a good read
    http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    2 Sammy fans who spend more time here and average more posts per day than most Roth fans here.

You guys should hook up and profess your cheesy love for one another.

Or try getting a woman or something, the craving for attention the 2 of you obviously show is borderline creepy and desperate.

If you guys are just trying to see how long before you get banned, just let us know now and we can hook you up.

Either one of you have an ounce of class, this is the stuff 12 year olds do.

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why would i get banned?

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why would i get banned?
    Because you don't belong here, and you waste this site's money with your lame ass fucking posts.

DLR7884
    Leave.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

SHEEP PEN GUNTKEEPER
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    For the love of God and all things Roth - Please ban his faggot ass. I can handle 3lr and Tom Vu - this piece of shit just annoys the hell out of me. He's a fucking gnat. - Or at least he's hung like one.
    Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DLR7884
    Because you don't belong here, and you waste this site's money with your lame ass fucking posts.

DLR7884
    Leave.
    My posts arent lame at all..all or most have validity to the...Sammy rocks and this site should be a sammy site...the 3 t's are looking into that as we speak

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My posts arent lame at all..all or most have validity to the...Sammy rocks and this site should be a sammy site...the 3 t's are looking into that as we speak
    Looking? So far all you've managed to find is each others cocks in your mouths. But keep looking, buddy, I'm sure pretty sure you'll be able to figure out the whole 'anal' angle...

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thorman, you are a lower form of life than the slime that grows on rocks under which diseased whores are buried.

6STRINGSTING
    Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Deez Nuts

Dave, don't you think us old rockers need to help our young soldiers learn to kick ass. Yes some of them jam, yes they get the chicks we would like to stick, but they don't have the 70's sauce. Guys, throw away all the comforts you have, move out of Mom's house, get a blow job between set 3 and 4, and most of all ditch your 5150 amps. What idiot would play a Peavey? Eddie was great with the JMP, but hey money talks. (Says alot of bullshit) Read Dave's book and notice his stereo photo. Got Marshall? Let's get real again. Got a gut? Fuck you stop eating so much. Play anything but a Les Paul or Strat? Try the lotto, or government cheese programs. Think about Dave in 1975 this is the same state of mind that Jimmy Page, Hendrix, Morrison had. Rock and Roll is temple. Pass around the plate and put your balls in it, or hide em with a Les Paul for future use....DLR Soldiers are the best. Time for a revolution. Fuck the government, fuck the church, and definitely RNR chicks (They need it).

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Welcome Aboard !
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by VHrocks
    85% of VH fans would rather have DLR back? Where did you hear this bullshit? DLR's voice is totally shot - he proved that on the recent tour with Hagar. You guys must be living in a fantasy world.

Face it - Hagar is on top of his game, and DLR is not. DLR's ego is way too overblown, and he can't remember half the words to the songs he sings. It was the same case when I saw VH in the mid-80s in Saint Louis when they stopped the show after six songs because DLR was too wasted to sing.

Wake up and smell the coffee boys. VH will return - but it will be with the Almighty Red Rocker himself as the frontman - and they will be rockin'!!!

Yeah baby!!!

P.S. - If you are not scared of the truth you will not delete this post. However, I have my doubts.

Dude...you are so right....so right my man......glad to have you aboard this official CVH site where it is recognized that Sammy is truly the frontman for one of the greatest rock acts of our time

BAM

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude...my man that can jerk me off...glad to have you aboard this official CVH site where it is recognized that Sammy sucks cock just like me.

BAM
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Cunning Linguist
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by GAR
    you spelled fagets wrong you fagit

so did you, you fucking faggot ball-licker go fuck a doorknob...
    Last edited by Jurak; 06-01-2005 at 09:49 PM.
    "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
    That is all.
    Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Cunning Linguist
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

and jus who the fuck is the three "T's" .....Tit, Twit, and Twat? you goof
    Last edited by Jurak; 06-01-2005 at 09:50 PM.

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    See you all in Cabo...Thorman and Three Lock Rock...

Have seen all the shows Sam and Dave eras 1983 - Present From La to Halifax and especially Cabo and now Tahoe...what the hell in Gods name has Roth done...Nothing except live in the past and slip into the old age home!

Sam rocks hell he even invited Dlr out to appear at a few shows..Roths tour crew and band was so messed up they crashed into parked cars on the Sam and Dave tour which Sam won easily!! Its in all the news , publishings, billboard and so on..

Good luck getting the right copy of this post cause Bueno Bob and the other COWARDS!! cant face the facts!

Roack on and see ya in Cabo fore the Redrocker Music Fest Oct 1-13..Thats right 13 days of music in one the most beautiful place in the world..even to a Dlr fan

Peace ....

I AM CANADIAN...

Dave or the grave bitches
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hagar! what a joke, Dave or the grave baby!
    Last edited by Jahuli; 08-29-2005 at 05:58 AM.
    http://www.audiorevolution.com/news/...vidleeroth.gif
    "Senorita, do you need a friend? I'm in love with you
    Catch as catch, catch as catch can"

http://corroded-halo.net/mightyboosh/ep6_1.jpg
    "High crime is on in the city of lights"

Kneel before Zod Kneel before Zod Kneel before Zod Kneel before Zod Kneel before Zod Kneel before Zod Kneel before Zod Kneel before Zod Kneel before Zod Kneel before Zod

Banned
    Rikk sucks gay cocks
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by s2nur
    Jesus, they were both good frontman, their just different. I like them better with roth but that doesn't mean they weren't good with Sammy, just different. :You have no idea where their music would have gone had roth stayed with the band. Get over it.. they will never be the same even if roth came back.
    I agree. I'm not sure why I am able to appreciate both versions of Van Halen with Dave and Sammy. I guess for a lot of you it's like Dave is to Van Halen what Robert Plant is to Led Zeppelin. I absolutely hate Journey with the new Steve - but some people can accept both versions. The Rolling Stones would not be The Stones without Mick. So I can appreciate why some of you cannot accept VH without Dave.

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Cool

What about Patty Smythe!?! I heard a long time a ago, after dave left, Patty Smythe was the next force to be reckoned with. Wow, would I have loved to hear that creation. Right before their meeting, Patty found out she was pregnant. Thus you have 5150 and history.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i can't stand van hagar - the only VH i will stand by is the roth era. there's just no comparison. even roth's first two solo albums kill anything VH has done with hagar.

with that, i think it's way too late for a roth/VH reunion. ten years ago - sure. now - i think it would probably suck socks. maybe i'm wrong, but i can't see it being much more than a weak nostalgia trip.

still, it's just not going to happen.

i'm kinda glad. 9/10, bands that reunite after an extended period end up tainting their legacy.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Question my god!

i think that all fanaticism are bad, and in this post i've found a lot.
    first of all, i got to say that im argentinian, and i have a different vision of van halen than yours (and i usually speak in spanish, so excuse me if i writr some mistakes).

i've been listening to rock-heavy music since 1978, when i get my first LP 'rock and roll over' of KISS at my age of 8. i remember at the 80' listen to kiss, motorhead, iron maiden, deep purple, barón rojo, judas priest, and, of course, van halen (here in argentina wasn't to much to choose of heavy rock).

so i grew up with david lee roth as 'THE' showman. the band played well, but david gives van halen an original, unique sound (is like LEMMY, he doesnt sings, bu he IS motorhead). well, when van halen split up, i found two good bands. DAVID LEE ROTH in one side, and a new VAN HAGAR in the other. of course, david takes the spirit of van halen (and with steve and billy he was near GOD), and van hagar takes the spirit of sammy.

i got to say 2 things: sammy was a rocker BEFORE he joins van hagar, and he has good songs around too (i like a lot of his solo carrer). BUT he joined an UNIQUE BAND that has a very strong history... and i prefer that VH changes completely his sound and acts like a new band, than being a bad clone of DLR. if i got to choose, the post VHDLR albums in my opinion are in this order:
    EAT'EM AND SMILE / A LITTLE AIN'T ENOUGH / SKYSCRAPER / 5150 / DIAMOND DAVE / FUCK... and the rest there is.

the problem was not in 1986. the problem is now, because i've read both track list in show (i haven't seen live neither) and both are clones of van halen DLR era. and what is painfull to me, is the DLR tracklist. its like he doesnt has a solo career. ¿where is ALL of his great stuff? i remember only 2 or 3 songs, the rest was VH songs. and if he WANTS to play all the good songs of VH, then, make shows of 4 hours and play every you wants!

and all of you, are worried about 'van halen with sammy or david'. but i will feel swindled if i go to a DLR show and i listen a tracklist full of VH songs. and the same, if i go to a van hagar show and i listen more than 3 songs of the DLR era.

...that's my opinion.

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    masterpantera...

Welcome, and may I say that your first post was excellent.

Check out the Main VH/DLR Discussion Forum and give us your opinions there...I look forward to reading them!
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Talking What about Via

Don't know about everyone else but, I would like to see Dave and Steve Vai make a album or tour. Eddie rock but, he's nuts.

Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Vai couldn't kiss Ed's boots. I've seen Vai live with Sheehan and was BITTERly disappointed.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Vai is on his own. He used Dave as a stepping stone to where he is now. They will never get back together. Sheehan on the other hand I could see replacing Anthony is there ever was a VH reunion and Mikey didn't want to play. Or was too occupied with his hot sauce and Sam's tequila.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Thread Information