X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    I changes my mind... I'm not going to let these idiots run me out of here that easy. POJO... You want my side of the story. That's fine. Give me some time to put it together. Not that it changes a damn thing, just that I want it to be heard. You say you respect towna, well he already said that he does this shit simply because I'm Fab... I guess that's respectful. Ya know, I can handle the threads and the posts, but the pics are just going a little too far. They had the war going at their board and I was banned. Why bring it over here? That doesnt make any sense does it? That user over there, GuessWho's... Is NOT me... It's a hacker. I didn't even know my ban was lifted. I had emailed Sesh, Vaughn and SFG about it but never heard from anyone about it. I knew they were going to unban me but I didnt know it had happened yet. I only wanted to go over there again to apologize to SFG for outting him and that's all. I was going to be done there, because persoanlly, I think the peopel at that board are fucking pathetic scum! That ain't a ROTH board! It's a fucking combo white trash tailor park psyco ward! Friggen mean ass white trash mother fuckers over there! Not a place someone like me can deal with. All I want to do is hang out with my cool Army bud and forget these idiots exist. They merged over here simply to target me. Not because they give a rats ass about the ARMY and what it has to offer. All they are going to do is litter the place! The mods have been really cool keeping the photoshopped pics out of the main forums, I DEEPLY appreciate that! Ally my friends here, thats for the support, the PMS and emails asking me not to leave! You gave me the strength to come back and fight hard! You know who you are! ILY and IOU1!
    yeah take that fuckers! get em FAB!!

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

the bitch is back!
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

yeah, I'm such a bitch... Why don't ya fill me in on what I EVER did to you because for the life of me I really dont know...

Comment

• Carmine
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

HEY YOU, this looked like a good spot!

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You want my side of the story. That's fine. Give me some time to put it together.
            a good sob story takes some time to manufacture.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: No need to Ban me...

I gotta go and split with the shred of dignity I have left. The Army was great while it lasted and I made alot of really cool online buds here! The best EVER and ANYWHERE! You ROTH fans kick major ass. I just can't take all the photoshopping and shit going on. Let the DDLR Morons win, I just don't have it in me to play that way!... It's time for me to go...

There's a little bit of Roth in all of YOU!

Love Fab~
              ..lov, fab da trollette..

..join da hithcWORLD..

..hump a rainbow like a dogg until yoo cum..

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

Now git bef4ore we chase ya out like a used gang bang ho

=PtS=
              Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by twonabomber
                a good sob story takes some time to manufacture.
                No asswipe... I'm at work right now...and when I type it I want to give it my full attention so I don't leave out anything. I will be as fair as impartial as I can. I'm not saying I didn't do anything WRONG. Thing is, I already aplolgized for the those things and none of it was worthy of this kind of treatment especially at THIS board! How do you justify it?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

I wouldn't reply or respond to anyone with any kind of half assed remark. Why bother? You dont have to. They feed off your replies. Stop feeding them. Also, stop sharing your pics. This is just not the place for it. Hey Im on the cover of "cocksucker weekly" for Christsake! LOL
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

all will be revealed...

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

No asswipe... I'm at work right now...and when I type it I want to give it my full attention so I don't leave out anything. I will be as fair as impartial as I can. I'm not saying I didn't do anything WRONG. Thing is, I already aplolgized for the those things and none of it was worthy of this kind of treatment especially at THIS board! How do you justify it?
                      ..1stie,, i'mm soory yer mum and dad beat yoo lik dat..

..and ya call dat man an ass.. assswi, asswi...i cun't bring meself t2o say tit..

..potty mouth..

..yoo're Phil Jayhan, aren't yoo?

=PtS=
                      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        I wouldn't reply or respond to anyone with any kind of half assed remark. Why bother? You dont have to. They feed off your replies. Stop feeding them. Also, stop sharing your pics. This is just not the place for it. Hey Im on the cover of "cocksucker weekly" for Christsake! LOL
                        ..yoo've got a copy aff COCKSUCKERS WEEKLY..

..i try not t2o read tit..

=PtS=
                        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Persoanlly, I think the people at that board are fucking pathetic scum! That ain't a ROTH board! It's a fucking combo white trash tailor park psyco ward! Friggen mean ass white trash mother fuckers over there!
                          Awwwww, your gonna make us blush.....Coming from you thats a compliment sweetie....
                          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                            Ok BT I hear you. I pulled my website down anyway.
                            Hey your the sexiest damn cocksucker I have ever seen. Almost makes me wish I had a dick!

Comment

• Catfish

Ok BT I hear you. I pulled my website down anyway.
                              Hey your the sexiest damn cocksucker I have ever seen. Almost makes me wish I had a dick!
                              Damn! The boys at DDLR are wrong again!!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

LOL... BOYS... That's a fitting word for um!

Comment

Working...