Thread: Moore's prop

lucky wilbury

Angry Moore's prop

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/j...20040713.shtml

Moore's prop
    John McCaslin (archive)

The family of U.S. Air Force Maj. Gregory Stone was shocked to learn that video footage of the major's Arlington National Cemetery burial was included by Michael Moore in his movie "Fahrenheit 9/11."

Stone was killed in March 2003 by a grenade that officials said was thrown into his tent by Sgt. Hasan K. Akbar, who is on trial for murder.

It's been a big shock, and we are not very happy about it, to say the least," Kandi Gallagher, Stone's aunt and family spokeswoman, tells Washington Times reporter Audrey Hudson.

We are furious that Greg was in that casket and cannot defend himself, and my sister, Greg's mother, is just beside herself," Gallagher said. "She is furious. She called him a 'maggot that eats off the dead.'"

The movie, described by critics as political propaganda during an election year, shows video footage of the funeral and Stone's fiancee, Tammie Eslinger, kissing her hand and touching it to his coffin.

The family does not know how Moore obtained the video, and Gallagher said they did not give permission and are considering legal recourse.

She described her nephew as a "totally conservative Republican" and said he would have found the film to be "putrid."

"I'm sure he would have some choice words for Michael Moore," she said. "Michael Moore would have a hard time asking our family for a glass of water if he were thirsty."
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    02-12-2012 @ 04:48 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Moore's prop

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
    http://www.townhall.com/columnists/j...20040713.shtml
    We are furious that Greg was in that casket and cannot defend himself, and my sister, Greg's mother, is just beside herself," Gallagher said. "She is furious. She called him a 'maggot that eats off the dead.'"
    Liberals kill unborn defensless children everyday. This shouldn't shock anyone.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Sue the fat freak!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,285 Times in 4,714 Posts

Dupe. Closing.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Unlocked by popular demand...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Bullshit. One thread with this shit in it is enough. In fact, let's restrict the Moore bashing hatespeech to any of the existing threads and not take up the entire board with bullshit spin from a bunch of scared shitless neocons.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Abracadabra!

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by FORD
    Bullshit. One thread with this shit in it is enough. In fact, let's restrict the Moore bashing hatespeech to any of the existing threads and not take up the entire board with bullshit spin from a bunch of scared shitless neocons.
    How about the Bush bashing? Why do we need several threads for that?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by VanJay011379
    How about the Bush bashing? Why do we need several threads for that?
    As long as the goddamned unelected criminal son of a bitch keeps fucking up, yes.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    11-24-2009 @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck you then Ford. Free speech isn't only for Bush haters. If you can't take it, then shut the fuck up about everything else you post about.

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

As long as the goddamned unelected criminal son of a bitch keeps fucking up, yes.
    Well . . . Michael Moore is fucking up and we are following suit.

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Let the Michael Moore bashing continue....

BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH

lucky wilbury
    and how is this bashing? a familiy is complaining how that loser is expolting their dead son not to mention footage from his funeral as well as pictures of the family all being used WITHOUT their permission. thats not bashing thats news and it shows how that fuck will spit on the graves of dead americans to push his fucked up agenda.

lucky wilbury
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=39466

Injured reservist surprised to be shown in Moore film
    Director puts amputee in 'Fahrenheit 9/11' without his knowledge, friend is 'shocked'

Posted: July 15, 2004
    5:00 p.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

An Army reservist who lost parts of both arms in the war in Iraq was surprised to discover he appears in Michael Moore's anti-Bush film "Fahrenheit 9/11."

Peter Damon, now recuperating at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. from an October incident, is shown in the controversial film in a hospital speaking to an off-camera interviewer, The Enterprise newspaper of Brockton, Mass., reports.

His wife, Jennifer Damon, said neither she nor her husband were aware the footage, from NBC Nightly News, would be used in the film.

"He's in there," she told the paper. "I saw it and I told him that he should probably go see it too."

Damon was working on a Blackhawk helicopter in Balad, Iraq, Oct. 21 when a tire exploded. He appears in the clip with his injured arms in bandages, speaking for about half a minute after a voice-over by Moore introduces that part of the film.

Released June 25, "Fahrenheit 9/11" so far has earned $80.1 million, on its way to becoming the first documentary to exceed$100 million. In its scathing denunciation of President Bush, the film shows graphic footage of bodies of U.S. soldiers in Iraq being burned.

John Gonsalves, founder of Homes For Our Troops, a group working to build the Damons a home, said he learned from a neighbor of Peter's appearance in the film.

"I was shocked. I would have expected if Peter was in the movie that someone would have at least talked to him about it, which I thought was kind of unfair," Gonsalves told The Enterprise. "I think for Michael Moore to portray Peter in there without any knowledge is terrible."

The Brockton paper said it received no response by press time from the film's New York City publicity firm, Ken Sunshine Consultants Inc.

NBC News says it's the practice of all news organizations to license its footage and, as a general rule, NBC does not obtain releases from people who appear on their news programs.

But it would be the responsibility of Moore to get permission.

"When we do license footage — as in this instance — NBC includes a provision that it is the responsibility of the licensee, not NBC, to obtain all required consents and releases necessary to use the footage," wrote spokeswoman Barbara Levin

Jennifer Damon told The Enterprise only her husband could comment on the consent issue. The paper said it could not be determined by press time whether Peter Damon signed any release form with NBC.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

and how is this bashing? a familiy is complaining how that loser is expolting their dead son not to mention footage from his funeral as well as pictures of the family all being used WITHOUT their permission. thats not bashing thats news and it shows how that fuck will spit on the graves of dead americans to push his fucked up agenda.
    You mean like the way the BCE exploits the death of 2700 Americans every time any of them open their mouths?

Or how about the way they REFUSE to acknowledge (officially) that ANY Americans have died in Iraq at all, by censoring coffins and body bags, and not attending ONE FUCKING FUNERAL out of the nearly 1,000 soldiers they have murdered in the name of PNAC and "greater Israel" uh, oh sorry, I meant to say "democracy"

Furthermore, if there were news cameras at this guy's funeral, that makes the footage property of the TV station. Local, I'm guessing. The corporate whores wouldn't have shown it.. Therefore, if the owners of the video allow Michael Moore to use it, then why aren't the right wingers bitching at them?

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2016 @ 07:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The Brocton Enterprise? Come on Lucky...do more than 100 people read that?

Im just sayin'...

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2016 @ 07:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

"greater Israel"...

um, FORD...youre not against the Jews, are you?

lucky wilbury
    You mean like the way the BCE exploits the death of 2700 Americans every time any of them open their mouths?
    you are deluded

Or how about the way they REFUSE to acknowledge (officially) that ANY Americans have died in Iraq at all, by censoring coffins and body bags,
    would you be refering to the clinton era rules that have been in place barring the expoltaion of coffins by you and your leftist cohorts i mean the video taping of them which by the way most families agree with it because after all those cofins belong to them NOT you.

and not attending ONE FUCKING FUNERAL
    hate to break the news to you ford but funerals are PRIVATE i highly doubt anyone for any reason would like anyone crashing a familiies funeral. i didn't see clinton attending the funerals for people killed in kosovo now did you?

out of the nearly 1,000 soldiers
    not even close. why don't you check your numbers again.

they have murdered in the name of PNAC and "greater Israel" uh, oh sorry, I meant to say "democracy"
    and you wonder why no one takes you seriuosly

Furthermore, if there were news cameras at this guy's funeral, that makes the footage property of the TV station. Local, I'm guessing. The corporate whores wouldn't have shown it.. Therefore, if the owners of the video allow Michael Moore to use it, then why aren't the right wingers bitching at them?
    i doubt any footage was used by or intended by any news station for that fat fuck to exploit.their use would be of the news of the event they weren't trying to expoilt it for political purposes. those images belong to them NOT you. so your ok with moore ok with moore making money on and exploiting their images without their permission? shows what kind of person you are.

lucky wilbury
    Originally posted by Daves PA rental
    The Brocton Enterprise? Come on Lucky...do more than 100 people read that?

Im just sayin'...
    true but the herald and the globe wouldn't cover something like this. well maybe the herald would but they are so wrapped up in the dnc hoppla and the red sox i'm surprised they cover any thing else

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    This turned out to be a GRATE thread so far...

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 08:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I'll request in my will that the pallbearers will beat the living shit out of any fat fuck with a camera at my funeral. That would be kind of funny to see Fat-ass Moore get the shit beaten out of him by pallbearers from 8'th & I.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I guess FORD consumed mass quantities of carbs and pouted off to bed early...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
    "greater Israel"...

um, FORD...youre not against the Jews, are you?

"The Jews" - no

PNAC Likud fascism posing as "zionism" - yes

The PNAC Likud fascists don't want to stop with the apartheid against the Palestinians. They want to extend Israel all the way to the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. And guess where those are.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Two Moore quotes for good measure...

“The kind of people who fly in airplanes want someone else to clean up their mess; that’s why they let hijackers take the plane.

“The passengers on September 11 were scaredy-cats, because they were mostly white.”

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Two Moore quotes for good measure...

“The kind of people who fly in airplanes want someone else to clean up their mess; that’s why they let hijackers take the plane.

“The passengers on September 11 were scaredy-cats, because they were mostly white.”

Well, if you actually believe that bullshit story about the box cutters, then Moore's statements would be correct. How many people would it take to disarm one idiot with a box cutter. It's not like a gun, where you can kill several people from a distance.

But some of us never fell for that crap. Whatever it was that happenned on those planes, I don't believe the passengers (assuming there were any on the planes) had any opportunity to react (or not react) to what was going on.

lucky wilbury
    did you listen to the audio from the people that were on the planes that was played at the 9-11 commision hearings? the audio of the flight attendents? any of that?

lucky wilbury
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    I guess FORD consumed mass quantities of carbs and pouted off to bed early...

cheeze doodles have lots of carbs?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    If I were on a hijacked plane prior to 9/11, I would not expect the plane to be crashed...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    11-24-2009 @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Ford your a COMPLETE Douchebag. For real, your fucking lunacy is completely useless and pointless. You just pissed on the graves of 3000 people. Im sick of your half-baked, unproven, hack journalist quoting bullshit.

There WERE people on those planes, there WERE people in those buildings and they are all DEAD. That has nothing to do with George Bush, some fucking Kool-Aid story some guy on the Internet told you. To essentially agree with Moore (who should have his limo hijacked by an LA gang with box cutters) is to call them cowards on top of everything else they went through. No matter WHAT happened on that plane, to say that any of them weren't courgeous is an insult to their memories and I will not fucking have it.

And yes I believe the "bullshit" story about some guys from the Middle East with box cutters.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    cheeze doodles have lots of carbs?
    Over 40g per (normal) serving...

A FORD serving could be considerably more...

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-30-2010 @ 09:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I don't believe the passengers (assuming there were any on the planes)
    Well then, my mother wrote a lot of checks out to families for fake funerals, headstones, and grave plots then.

Yes, some families wanted that all for their loved ones.

And you can't tell me they were all bought off and didn't exist. My mother has worked in the funeral, cemetary, and momument businesses before she got into airplay insurance. She knew some of the guys carving out the headstones.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I know someone who's brother was a passenger on one of the planes...

Ford's Daddy
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-01-2012 @ 08:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Dudes, this is an awesome thread. I know it's taken a somber turn, and I'm sorry, but I've gotta laugh at the exchange between Ford and Elvis! That was fucking awesome.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thankyaverymuch

Thread Information