Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The Brocton Enterprise? Come on Lucky...do more than 100 people read that?

Im just sayin'...
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

"greater Israel"...

um, FORD...youre not against the Jews, are you?
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by FORD
        You mean like the way the BCE exploits the death of 2700 Americans every time any of them open their mouths?
        you are deluded

Or how about the way they REFUSE to acknowledge (officially) that ANY Americans have died in Iraq at all, by censoring coffins and body bags,
        would you be refering to the clinton era rules that have been in place barring the expoltaion of coffins by you and your leftist cohorts i mean the video taping of them which by the way most families agree with it because after all those cofins belong to them NOT you.

and not attending ONE FUCKING FUNERAL
        hate to break the news to you ford but funerals are PRIVATE i highly doubt anyone for any reason would like anyone crashing a familiies funeral. i didn't see clinton attending the funerals for people killed in kosovo now did you?

out of the nearly 1,000 soldiers
        not even close. why don't you check your numbers again.

they have murdered in the name of PNAC and "greater Israel" uh, oh sorry, I meant to say "democracy"
        and you wonder why no one takes you seriuosly

Furthermore, if there were news cameras at this guy's funeral, that makes the footage property of the TV station. Local, I'm guessing. The corporate whores wouldn't have shown it.. Therefore, if the owners of the video allow Michael Moore to use it, then why aren't the right wingers bitching at them?
        i doubt any footage was used by or intended by any news station for that fat fuck to exploit.their use would be of the news of the event they weren't trying to expoilt it for political purposes. those images belong to them NOT you. so your ok with moore ok with moore making money on and exploiting their images without their permission? shows what kind of person you are.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
          The Brocton Enterprise? Come on Lucky...do more than 100 people read that?

Im just sayin'...
          true but the herald and the globe wouldn't cover something like this. well maybe the herald would but they are so wrapped up in the dnc hoppla and the red sox i'm surprised they cover any thing else

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

This turned out to be a GRATE thread so far...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

I'll request in my will that the pallbearers will beat the living shit out of any fat fuck with a camera at my funeral. That would be kind of funny to see Fat-ass Moore get the shit beaten out of him by pallbearers from 8'th & I.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

I guess FORD consumed mass quantities of carbs and pouted off to bed early...

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
                  "greater Israel"...

um, FORD...youre not against the Jews, are you?

"The Jews" - no

PNAC Likud fascism posing as "zionism" - yes

The PNAC Likud fascists don't want to stop with the apartheid against the Palestinians. They want to extend Israel all the way to the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. And guess where those are.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Two Moore quotes for good measure...

“The kind of people who fly in airplanes want someone else to clean up their mess; that’s why they let hijackers take the plane.

“The passengers on September 11 were scaredy-cats, because they were mostly white.”

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      Two Moore quotes for good measure...

“The kind of people who fly in airplanes want someone else to clean up their mess; that’s why they let hijackers take the plane.

“The passengers on September 11 were scaredy-cats, because they were mostly white.”

Well, if you actually believe that bullshit story about the box cutters, then Moore's statements would be correct. How many people would it take to disarm one idiot with a box cutter. It's not like a gun, where you can kill several people from a distance.

But some of us never fell for that crap. Whatever it was that happenned on those planes, I don't believe the passengers (assuming there were any on the planes) had any opportunity to react (or not react) to what was going on.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lucky wilbury

did you listen to the audio from the people that were on the planes that was played at the 9-11 commision hearings? the audio of the flight attendents? any of that?

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          I guess FORD consumed mass quantities of carbs and pouted off to bed early...

cheeze doodles have lots of carbs?

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

If I were on a hijacked plane prior to 9/11, I would not expect the plane to be crashed...

Comment

• Big Train
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Ford your a COMPLETE Douchebag. For real, your fucking lunacy is completely useless and pointless. You just pissed on the graves of 3000 people. Im sick of your half-baked, unproven, hack journalist quoting bullshit.

There WERE people on those planes, there WERE people in those buildings and they are all DEAD. That has nothing to do with George Bush, some fucking Kool-Aid story some guy on the Internet told you. To essentially agree with Moore (who should have his limo hijacked by an LA gang with box cutters) is to call them cowards on top of everything else they went through. No matter WHAT happened on that plane, to say that any of them weren't courgeous is an insult to their memories and I will not fucking have it.

And yes I believe the "bullshit" story about some guys from the Middle East with box cutters.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
                                cheeze doodles have lots of carbs?
                                Over 40g per (normal) serving...

A FORD serving could be considerably more...

Comment

Working...