X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

GUNT - Behind the Bullshit

I guess some of you are thinking why would all these people suddenly turn on that lovely girl.

Lets go Behind the Bullshit....
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Not tonight Alex, "One Day At a Time" reruns are on!"

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Links poll.

Seriously. Between Roth & Hagar, which singer you you prefer?

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Sammy!
      Uh oh I thought DLRArmy was the one true site for you.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Oops

Sammy Hagar, This show case comes to us from Van Halen Bros ENT.

If you choose to bid on this showcase, you will spend the weekend in Cabo San Lucas with your fvorite guitar player EVH! You'll be locked in a room with him where you will work out all the sorted details, drink unlimited amounts of Cabo Wabo Tequilla and write some of the best damn VF music EVER! Next... You'll be wisked away by private jet back to LA where you and the boys, including Michael Anthony will re-new with record label Warner Brothers and land the record deal of a lifetime... Next you'll set out on the biggest world tour EVER where you will renew the biggest fan base in Rock-n-Roll history! After that you'll be honored at the 2004 R-n-R Hall of fame inductions! You'll sit with the other band members in the front row and 2 rows in front of DLR who is one row behind former LS Gary Cherone... This prize package also includes plenty of "CUPS" as well as a bullet proof vest which will protect you from taking a stabbing in the back. All of this can be your if "THE PRICE IS RIGHT"

Comment

• Switch84
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Mrs. Lance

I'll kick this one off, Shesh. Her first sin is being a closet Hagar fan posing as a Roth fan. She's constantly ragging on our Postmaster General, then cry foul when we TRUE Rothaholics bitch slap her. Her second sin is the fake "I'm too sexy for this site' facade that continues to infect these two great Roth fansites. Noone's claiming to be Brad Pitt or Halle Berry, so why fake the funk? Her third, and most recently revealed sin is her closet Nazi tendencies and idiot racist rantings. When things don't go as she planned, she resorts to the 'I'm gonna send my biker brothers to fuck you up' type banality.

These two sites are supposed to be a celebration of all things David Lee Roth and Roth related (with a little bit of extra goodies thrown in for good measure); not an exercise in insanity from a cyber attention whore.
          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Dave is gay?

Oh yeah... well I know a guy who had several *AHEM* encounters of the close kind with Dave when he was in Argenitalia and he was smoking hot but as queer as a 2 dollar bill...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Dave is a girl now...

Wasnt it men are form Venus, Dave is from Mars?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Are you gonna edit these posts Big Trouble?

Just wondering...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Are you gonna edit these posts Big Trouble?

Just wondering...
                  he's not the non mod...
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Okdokie so she prefers Sammy and thinks Dave is Gay.

What about his personality. Everyone love a good Dave interview surely?

Do you think Dave ought to have his own late night talk/variety show?

Absolutly NOT! Unless of course there are no guests because it'd get really old watching a show where Dave constantly out talks and interrupts them. I can't see Dave in that role because with him, it'a All Dave all the time... I doubt he'd be interested in sharing the spotlight... Without guests, the show would last 3.75 mins because after that he be back to using old material...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm starting to wonder why this girl is here?

Surely it can't be because she get's banned from everywhere else?

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

she sounds like the female equivalent of eyes

let's hope not

for her sake

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Maybe she's visiting the Army because she is settling on Sammy but hopes for a reunion?

SURVEY SAYS

I dont think we will EVER see EVH and DLR on the same stage ever again. I really don't think that even the RRHOF will be reason enough for Ed to ever stand by Dave again. If I were Ed I wouldn't give DLR the time of day. The way that Dave goes out and continues to talk smack about Eddie after everything that he's been going through is not the way that people should treat people. I dont believe in kicking people when they are down and I especially don' like the way that Dave has been making a living by riding on the coat tails of the original VH yet continues to slam the people who help made all of it possible... Too much bad blood... Somethings will just never be the same one one of them is CLASSIC VH. Sad but true. I know that sometimes I come off as a Dave hater/Sammy lover and I take alot of heat for it. The truth is that I am a fan of all eras, especially the Dave years. I just don't like who Dave has become.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

OHHHHHHHH.......

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

"But Sesh", I hear you wail, "there are plenty of Hagar fans that come to this site, we rip the piss out of them and it's only music after all"

"But Fab Shadow seems like such a nice girl, maybe she just has bad taste in music.. Why do people pick on the little pumpkin?"

Okdokie...I can't show some of the Links stuff because Brett has deleted it but here's a flavor from DDLR.com.

u want to know the kind of people I run with mother fucker. Big Badass Biker mother fuckers who eat pansy asses like you for a snack! They are my brothers and my counsins and their friends and they are very VERY protective of their little sister asswipe. One word from me and you wont have to meet them, they will fucking hunt you down. Right there by that nice lil lake outside your front door sporty...
                              Poor OLO hadn't even seen her spaniel ear tits and he got that for asking her to stop abusing his pals.
                              Last edited by Seshmeister; 07-16-2004, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Working...