Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

The town talked about the "Old Sea Dog's Wife." She minced down town with her blouse hanging off her shoulders, and all her bangles and jangles. Smiling and making eyes with all the local guys. Men flirted with her, women talked about her.

Then he was lost at sea. She put away her bangles and jangles, wore black and sat on the rocks looking out to sea. The men stopped flirting with her. Women ceased being jealous and just clicked their tongues and shook their heads. Had nothing to gossip about.

Then one day he came home. She slaved over the hot stove and made love for hours. Then she decided to go to town. (With her lowcut blouse off her shoulders and her bangles and jangles. It was like she awoke from the dead; Mincing along cutting her eyes at the guys and making the gals hate her again).

Can't remember who wrote that story from jr. high literature...but, perhaps it could apply here...Ya think??

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Katydid
      The town talked about the "Old Sea Dog's Wife." She minced down town with her blouse hanging off her shoulders, and all her bangles and jangles. Smiling and making eyes with all the local guys. Men flirted with her, women talked about her.

Then he was lost at sea. She put away her bangles and jangles, wore black and sat on the rocks looking out to sea. The men stopped flirting with her. Women ceased being jealous and just clicked their tongues and shook their heads. Had nothing to gossip about.

Then one day he came home. She slaved over the hot stove and made love for hours. Then she decided to go to town. (With her lowcut blouse off her shoulders and her bangles and jangles. It was like she awoke from the dead; Mincing along cutting her eyes at the guys and making the gals hate her again).

Can't remember who wrote that story from jr. high literature...but, perhaps it could apply here...Ya think??
      And then she gave me a blow job and I fucked her up the

arse!!! Whatever!!! Who fucking cares really. Goodnight.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Hi Guwapo... Night!

Comment

• Katydid
          I am a Giant CUNT
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by pete
          Fuck you!

VHLINKS gives you no credibility.

The fact that you blow me with your every thought and breath gives relevance.

Nothing else justifies your waste of space, air, and food.

If I can provide relevance to the idiocracy your parents justify in court weekly.

you're welcome.

BLOW ME BITCH!

Call me daddy and it won't seem so surreal.

This is a man's game.

This is not a fence riding,
          "i'm not really a homo i just happen to show all the signs by coincidence",
          I'll do anything to mod at vhlinks cus Brett's penis is small yet vienna sausage like"
          , or
          a place where your fucking drivel can ever pass as substance.

Fuck you!

Yer an idiot and no one is in the dark about that.

This is not the links.

Do you see a handle like "eddiesyeastinfectedgroupie"

No

so face me

or blow me

it's true, we all know it's been on yer mind for a long time.

I have to admit:the gold highlights really make your Liberace-ness considerable.

as far as my ass goes:Ididn't wipe.

So you're golden.

Enjoy now........I'm buzzed!

bitch!

PETE, WERE YOU TAKING UP FOR ME? "I am not Seenbad's yeast infected groupie?" I'M FLATTERED, I think...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
            Hi Guwapo... Night!
            Night babe...I can't decide where to stay this year,

Manhattan Beach, Huntington Beach, hmmmmm

decisions.....

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Huntington is nice this time of year...

Comment

• seenbad
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
                Fuck you!

VHLINKS gives you no credibility.

The fact that you blow me with your every thought and breath gives relevance.

Nothing else justifies your waste of space, air, and food.

If I can provide relevance to the idiocracy your parents justify in court weekly.

you're welcome.

BLOW ME BITCH!

Call me daddy and it won't seem so surreal.

This is a man's game.

This is not a fence riding,
                "i'm not really a homo i just happen to show all the signs by coincidence",
                I'll do anything to mod at vhlinks cus Brett's penis is small yet vienna sausage like"
                , or
                a place where your fucking drivel can ever pass as substance.

Fuck you!

Yer an idiot and no one is in the dark about that.

This is not the links.

Do you see a handle like "eddiesyeastinfectedgroupie"

No

so face me

or blow me

it's true, we all know it's been on yer mind for a long time.

I have to admit:the gold highlights really make your Liberace-ness considerable.

as far as my ass goes:Ididn't wipe.

So you're golden.

Enjoy now........I'm buzzed!

bitch!
                huh? Who the fuck are you again and what is your deal?

I'm gonna let that slip ONE TIME because your fucked up and stupid on a Friday. We can all get that way. But you can start watching your princess ass starting now. Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your buzz. When you wake up and read this, you'll realize what an ass you sounded like and you'll say "Say, that seenbad cat ain't so bad afterall. He understands my sissywation and is understanding and forgiving.....I'm gonna be either his buddy, or his enemy as there is only two choices and no middle road. I, Pete, am a pretty bright fella and know not only what's best for me, but what I really want to do anyways and I'm gonna do it."

That's a good boy. Sleep it off now.
                sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                  Huntington is nice this time of year...
                  Kinda smelly though....with the Catfish dying on the beach.
                  Goodnight

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by seenbad

I'm gonna let that slip ONE TIME because your fucked up and stupid on a Friday. We can all get that way. But you can start watching your princess ass starting now. Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your buzz. When you wake up and read this, you'll realize what an ass you sounded like and you'll say "Say, that seenbad cat ain't so bad afterall. He understands my sissywation and is understanding and forgiving.....I'm gonna be either his buddy, or his enemy as there is only two choices and no middle road. I, Pete, am a pretty bright fella and know not only what's best for me, but what I really want to do anyways and I'm gonna do it."

Hey Pete, you must be scared, shit I'm shaking

in my snowshoes just watching!!

Comment

• Katydid
                      I am a Giant CUNT
                      • Apr 2004

"Well, I guess I'll stay near Lake Rhodhiss. Although they found Perhannas a couple years back; Sort of dampened the mood for swimming."

"Most folks just settle for Lake Hickory or Bernard's Carp Pond."

(They aired me saying that on KAT KOUNTRY radio out of Charlotte, NC and I won quite a bit of money for months every hour...) It was a call in thing "What you love about your area's recreation spots.

Comment

• pete
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Fuck you.

You can't pat me on the head Spermbath.

I could be yer daddy.

step down bitch!

The fact that you feel you are a bright fella (LOL) is enjoyable.

The fact that I am fucked up:well, you can almost stand up to me.

But if this was a gangbang on your betrothed. You'd be signing divorce papers.

You fat bastard. LOL

If I was gay:you'd be the happiest over-weight bitch in the world.

Sorry for your luck.

Yerj just fat. & soon realizing the wit you thought you had, is encrusted on the back seat of the village peoples tour bus.

seat 504

YOU ARE NOBODY

besides my discarded bitch
                        Last edited by pete; 07-17-2004, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Jeeze Pete? Shutup will ya? Seen is one of the good guys. What the fuck was that rant all about?
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

uh ohhhh...

My turn to watch and enjoy I guess seeny....

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by MAX
                              Jeeze Pete? Shutup will ya? Seen is one of the good guys. What the fuck was that rant all about?
                              Ya think?? Goodnight.

Comment

• pete
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Fuck him and his arrogance.

He respects no one.

not even you. (MAX)

think about it.

Comment

Working...