Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: GUNT - Behind the Bullshit

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 06:38 PM
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Full Bug
    I happen to agree with Sesh on this subject, maybe calling you an idiot was uncalled for, but I cant for the life of me figure out why anyone would defend Fab after all the shit that has been brought to members attention about her, and I also dont agree with editing posts, be it in Main or not (With some small exceptions, such as posting a persons address, ect.)
    That being said I never said you were now my enemy or something, just that I happen to agree with Sesh on what he said.....
    Listen I only want to write this one more time. I don't care for Fab. I care that she is getting all the attention here instead of dave. Especially in the Mains. Thats the only thing I care about. Keeping Main clean. Just like Ally doesn't want Fab everywhere in Non. Whatever problems you had with Fab should've just stayed at the other site...Dont you think? She was banned and moved on to here. Then people follow her over. I don't really care except personal fights are taking place in the Dave Army. Know what I mean? Im not a Fab defender at all. Im a defender of this site. If editing posts in Main don't get me brownie points thats fine. But what I edit is what I feel is NOT Dave material in the Mains. Thats all. If its entire thread in Main that doesn't pertain to Dave or VH then I dump it in the Dump. Thats why I edit, because its not entire threads sometimes, its just posts here and there. Im not trying to be anybody's enemy either, Im just doing what Im asked to do by the higher ups. Sesh or whoever wants to take it personally, and say Im a pussy or whatever, then fine. To me, he's the pussy for chasing a broad on the internet just for the sake of harassing her. Then has the audacity to throw that old "Ive been here longer than you" routine, therefore I should step aside. Nah. Wont happen. Never will. Again it hasn't been personal, until Sesh and the "crew" started making it personal with me or Pete or Mez or whoever..Why not...Just hear me out...Why not just keep all the attacks on Fab in one thread? Why start 4 or 5 in different forums? To me that's harassment. And keep in mind, I'd defend you or anyone else, just as much as people claim I defend Fab. EVERY Mod is sick of this Fab shit. Good, Bad and Ugly. We all want the attention back where it belongs. On me. No no...Back on Van halen.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

yeah, that's better.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Just like Ally doesn't want Fab everywhere in Non.

but technically...Non is the place for Fab shit, because she doesn't have a damn thing to do with Van Halen.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

and i must be doin' something right, because people keep votin' for me!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 06:38 PM
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

its not whether your doing anything right or wrong. Its all MODS who dont want fab running this site. You guys, by bashing her, are making her popular. Dont you get it? Fuck man, its like grade school.

Catfish
    Originally posted by Angel
    Hey Two, that picture's way too small!
    Not in real life!!

Catfish
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    its not whether your doing anything right or wrong. Its all MODS who dont want fab running this site. You guys, by bashing her, are making her popular. Dont you get it? Fuck man, its like grade school.
    She gained her fame easily enough with cyber BJs, didn't she?

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

in real life that couch is too small.

where's that quote where Fab said she had degenerative brain disease? if she had degenerative ass disease maybe she wouldn't be so friggin' fat.

Fabulous Shadow
    Why don't you brilliant people tell us just exactlly what you hope to accomplish by all this? I mean, You banned me from your site because you wanted me gone right? So I was gone... Now you follow me over here? I was unbanned but the same shit storm stirrs over there... None of this makes any sense...

What do you want to accomplish with all of this ?
    People arn't turning against me, they are turning against you and your site...Most people don't like ruthlessness.

If it's really about my weight... Don't ya think THAT issue is MY business... But ya know... Adding those Fat bodies on my head is great diet incentive. I am forever watching my weight. God forbid I ever look like that! I have some pics of a few people from your site. Trust me, I thought about retaliation, then I decided. I'm not gonna sttop to that level. Nothing nobody has done to me online, is deserving of such cowardly, humiliating and crude acts... But hey if that's what you people have in you, so be it.

Again... What are you hoping to achieve?

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

I can't speak for others, but I'm giving back what you started with me.

You have no fucking clue who I am or what I'm about, yet you go on about my age. Yeah, I'm 41 and DAMN PROUD OF IT! I don't need you telling me if I look good or not. I know who and what I am, and that's all that matters!

Do you have any clue what makes a person beautiful? Physical attributes have fuck all to do with it, sweet cheeks!! It's what the person is inside that makes their true beauty shine through.

I help people get over their addictions, I help refugee women who are being abused find safe shelter in their new country. I'm the type of person that will give someone the shirt off my fucking back, and almost have sometimes. THAT'S what makes a person beautiful.

As for your blasts against my looks, sweetheart, I don't give a fuck if people on the internet think I'm good looking or not, they're FUCKING STRANGERS, every one! However, since you must ask, here goes:

I am 41 years old, people ask me if my son (20) is my husband, I have to show ID to prove that I'm not in my 20's or 30's. I've been married for 20 years next week, it takes a special kind of person to accomplish that feat! My measurements are 39, 28, 38. Not perfect, but not too shabby either. You want a picture to photoshop, here you go, have at it and have fun!

You act so sweet and innocent... why are they doing this to me? Because you do things like PM me telling me to fuck off if I don't pay attention to you! You want the attention, honey, you fucking got it. Don't ask for what you don't want.

Oh yeah, the Tahiti in 1976? For an accountant, you sure can't add! I was 14, the chick I met whom I thought might be you would have been 11 or so. Fuck I'm glad you don't do my books when you can't even figure that out.

You wanted me to post a picture of me again? Let me see what I can find, and I'll do just that... you stupid fucking cunt. NO, let me take that back, a cunt is useful.

There you go folks, blast away all you fucking want!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

Again... What are you hoping to achieve?

To see you hauled off to the fucking loony bin where you belong, ya fookin cunt!

Fabulous Shadow
    Angel... We were at war at the DDLR and before I was banned I apologized to you and you to me. You accepted my apology and we made peace and even shot the shit in a few threads. AFTER I was banned YOU started the shit slinging with ME... Not the other way around. Anything after the apology has been retaliation and self defense and you know it.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh, is that how you retaliate to someone saying you have beautiful eyes, or that you're a good looking woman physically, why do you make yourself so ugly on the inside (or something along those lines).

Yes, when you got banned I was HAPPY to hear it! Even though we had called a truce, I knew you would just direct it elsewhere. I'd rather be honest. I don't like Fabulous Shadow. I may like Lisa if I was to meet her in person, who knows? But I don't like FAB.

Shall we talk about TRAMPS now? I've fucked one man in the last 23 years, but you insist on calling me a tramp! I've never had cyber or phone sex, (except when my honey's working out of town). I see you constantly slutting it out on the internet, yet I'm a tramp.

Quit twisting things FAB, you are your own worst enemy, perhaps when you reach my age you'll start to learn that.

(Oh and PS: Calgary Stampede ended yesterday, you missed some FINE looking cowboys!)

Fabulous Shadow
    I appreciated your compliments but as i told wooda today, the few compliments got lost in the mountains of putdowns. Needle/Haystack

What it boils down to is you looked no futher than dgs mouth into finding out what kind of person I was. You and everyother person at the DDLR. You guys heard from her that I liked Sammy and needed hear no more. It was ON. You only saw my ugly side because no one ever gave me a chance to show you anything else. She and I had a bad history which she immediatly hand fed to each and everyone of you and you ate it up. The she brought up the pictures and you ate that up too. None of you know thw threats she made to me, or even cares about how OLO attacked me. All you cared about was what I did in self defense. WARF started the Mike B shit not me... I am ALWAYS on the receiving end of the bullshit! NO, I am not saying I'm 100% innocent but I am not 100% guilty either! As for the Sammy vs Dave shit... I am a Van Halen Fan... Not a Sammy Lover, Not a Dave Lover, a Van Halen Lover... I dont WORSHIP any human being! If people don't like me because I don't put Dave on a pedestal well then so be it. I love Van Halen and I'll admit to me it's about the music... Not the singers... I play guitar and Ed was my inspiration. How may women you know can say that? This WAR is bullshit and it goes too far back in time to keep going on! I'm not posting on the DDLR... Why can't you guys let it go now... I've moved on... Why don't you let me. I am not the only person you are bringing down anymore... This is affecting more than just me...

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2020 @ 12:27 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I really doubt this shit would have been this intense if you didn't beeline your way over here after being banned and start a thread about it. I hate to even comment on this crap because all it does is feed the attention addiction. But this whole shitfest started with your post.

I think a lot of people are giving you shit because you have made so many deragatory posts about Dave, the last couple of years especially. You can deny all you want, but that Rothtard innocence was ridiculous. You knew damn well what that meant. You've also claimed to have inside knowledge from a band member about Dave's supposed coke habit and you tore him up for it. Plus all the times you posted comments about this site. Those reasons, plus you've made so many personal enemies throughout the boards and it's caught up to you. I can't be more thankful that this is only entertainment for me after seeing you live your life publicly over the years.

You aren't a real Dave fan and you've proved it time and time again. You just don't have anywhere else to go.

If you gotta reply, please make it as classic as calling me a "dumdass" like you did last time.

Fabulous Shadow
    Well you got a big 3 votes and are a Head Fluffer and I have 40 and have Full Member Status so I feel no need to say anything more...

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I could care less how many votes I have. I'm sure most of them are just guys hoping you'll send them a tit shot. I hardly post anymore, and don't expect to be Mr Popularity. As far as I'm concerned, the voting thing is kinda Pleasure Domish

I have never slagged this site, even after I left, and I have never posted anything negative about Dave like you have. I don't think I have to say anything more either...

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

damn double posts!

Catfish
    Originally posted by Angel
    To see you hauled off to the fucking loony bin where you belong, ya fookin cunt!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! She's crazy, CRA-ZY!!!!

Catfish
    Well you got a big 3 votes and are a Head Fluffer and I have 40 and have Full Member Status so I feel no need to say anything more...
    Aw man, DiamondD, Fab only gave you three stars! What a poor sack you are!

Man, FUCK HER! Fab whored herself out to get her coveted 40 votes (most of which are fucking 2s) in some lame thread created by people whom no one gave a fuck about to boost their votes.

Sad.

I think DiamondD is one of my new faves!

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dave's a cokehead

Then you'll love that one Catfish!

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Holy shit! I've got 4 votes now. Think I'll crack a beer on that one!

Catfish
    Originally posted by diamondD
    Dave's a cokehead

Then you'll love that one Catfish!
    Whoa! Cool! Some highlights:

Actually, Dave does [coke] daily and has even kicked the entire band and crew out of the bus in the middle of travel so he can line um up all by his lonesome. They're Rockstars... I guess that makes it ok? At least Sammy has a life offstage and only indulges periodically! I happen to know that Sammy isn't much of a partier...

AND

Roth is a dork and always has to try and steal the show. More timess than not he ends up looking like an old burnt out HAM... Kudos to Sam for rolling with the puncches... Slapfighting is supposed to be funny...Remember the three stooges?

What a fucking bitch Fab is!!!

Here Porky, one click away: redrocker.com

Catfish
    That was me and it was my pleasure.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 04:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

have 5 more

and crack another

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by twonabomber
    and i must be doin' something right, because people keep votin' for me!
    No kidding! Mine's doubled this thread! LOL

And I probably wouldn't have even gotten one if she hadn't pointed it out.

Classic.

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Catfish
    Whoa! Cool! Some highlights:

Actually, Dave does [coke] daily and has even kicked the entire band and crew out of the bus in the middle of travel so he can line um up all by his lonesome.
    Oh and who told ya THAT? WARF? Gee I wonder where he heard that???

Fabulous Shadow
    No kidding! Mine's doubled this thread! LOL

And I probably wouldn't have even gotten one if she hadn't pointed it out.

Classic.

Yep the DDLR gouys must love you... I guess that counts for something...somewhere...

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oddly enough, 2 of them are from mods at this site.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You aren't a real Dave fan and you've proved it time and time again. You just don't have anywhere else to go.

finally, someone who gets it. we're beatin' up on a Hagar sympathizer just like we do any other...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-18-2024 @ 10:36 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I'm just curious.

Has David Lee Roth had a thread that ran 13 pages here recently?

I can't believe all the in-fighting and 180 turnabouts around here. It's amazing when long-time members are argueing about SOME chick that starts posting here from another board.

Does this deserve thread after fucking thread in forum after fucking forum. Can't somebody be ignored?

Good grief. I say ban the fucks who talk/bitch about her incessantly, and ban her if she keeps doing the whoa is me shit.

Fabulous Shadow
    Oddly enough, 2 of them are from mods at this site.
    Yep the old ones... BF Fab Bashing...

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Warham
    I'm just curious.

Has David Lee Roth had a thread that ran 13 pages here recently?

I can't believe all the in-fighting and 180 turnabouts around here. It's amazing when long-time members are argueing about SOME chick that starts posting here from another board.

Does this deserve thread after fucking thread in forum after fucking forum. Can't somebody be ignored?

Good grief. I say ban the fucks who talk/bitch about her incessantly, and ban her if she keeps doing the whoa is me shit.
    I agree with you... But there is no whoa is me.. I want this to stop for the same reason every one else does. They have their own site they can post this stuff at, thing is, nobody see's it there, including me...

People just need to stop responding to this thread. PERIOD! Tell ya what! I'll be the first!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

yeah, that'll happen.

Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-30-2012 @ 08:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Stay strong, Fab....resist the thread....just don't even look at it. Give me a call, I'll try to keep you distracted. LOL, it's like Poster's Anonymous...I'll be your sponsor.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yep the old ones... BF Fab Bashing...
    Uh, ok. :confused:

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I agree with you... But there is no whoa is me.. I want this to stop for the same reason every one else does. They have their own site they can post this stuff at, thing is, nobody see's it there, including me...

People just need to stop responding to this thread. PERIOD! Tell ya what! I'll be the first!
    Which goes back to the point of you starting this with your thread about your banning at ddlr.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
    Stay strong, Fab....resist the thread....just don't even look at it. Give me a call, I'll try to keep you distracted. LOL, it's like Poster's Anonymous...I'll be your sponsor.
    Lord knows you've had plenty of practice with your site.

j/k

Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-30-2012 @ 08:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Smart ass :p

Catfish
    Ahhh...some of WARF's best work!

"Flabby Ass Shadow"

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/...ntid=2079&stc=1

Now who's that babe with the flabby ass shadow-ah!!!
    She weighs 314, but to me it don't matter
    Home movies get down, like you won't find in my hometown
    They won't believe it when they see how much she's eating
    Go see her chow down!!

Fab's Picture on the computer screen
    Fattest thing you've ever seen
    Now her name is up in skys
    Catfish calls her thunder theighs

Daddys little fatty eatin skittles, chasin' the rainbow
    Got the deal-a-meal plan in the in the back of her pinto
    KFC buffets are so filling, Jenny Craig she is not willing
    They won't believe it when they see what she's eatin'
    Go see her chow down!

Hey you remember when that girl ate diary queen, ah man!
    Keep Em On, Keep your clothes on!! EWWWWWW!

Now that XXXX's seen it, the rest of the internet's seen it
    Go see her saggy tits now!

Lights, Camera, Email!

Thread Information