Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: GUNT - Behind the Bullshit

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 487 Posts

Originally posted by Angel
    For those who are saying that FAB has never apologized to folks, you ARE wrong! She has made apologies to some, and some have accepted them.

As soon as I saw that she had posted reviews, I knew the shit was going to hit the fan again. I'm sure you can look back and find some absolutely wonderful stuff she said to and about me prior to our truce.

Fab, you haven't learned yet... Don't EVER say anything remotely positive about SPAMMY on these boards, and you'll alleviate most of your problems!

Here's the link to her apology at DDLR:
    http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/f...ead.php?t=3187

And FAB, IGNORE THEM!!! I did you, and look what happened!
    ANGEL, maybe you've forgiven her. But I remember who she was, and I've seen what she can do in just the last few weeks. You were once fighting with her and I wouldn't jump in and tell you not to fight with FAB if I liked her suddenly (for whatever reason). If you're fooled by her pro-Roth stance after sevreral years of Dave-hating (wasn't FAB at the VHML?...I think I remember her and I know if it's her I'm thinking of, then she was cheering for Eddie when they announced in '96 that the reunion was a sham!), then good for you. I, on the other hand, know she's full of shit. And so do a lot of other people that are sick of her shit.

Where is Diamond's Girl anyway?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fabulous Shadow
    Thanks Angel... I appreciate the support and ya know it!
    You too Susie Q! You are the ORIGINAL Roth Grrrl!

Now Brett, I didn't pull you back into this but Rikk keeps bringing the old shit up. Sorry but you are part of that. I dont feel any need to keep going over it, In my mind it's dead and buried and there is no need to rehash it. It's the PAST and I'd like to keep it there.

ASH~ Thanks for popping your head in here! You rock dude! ILY!

FYI seen, ASH is NOT Alex! ASH is a guy! He was with us at HOB. If you want names I will PM them to you. I will also fax you our contract that was signed 3 weeks later.

Rikk, you never have your facts straight! That's the problem with you! You take what you hear and spew off at the mouth!

The rest of you I could give a Rats ass about. You are hell bent on convicting me for wrongs I've done in the past. Well that was then and this is now and none of it envolves you nor is it your business. I'm not going to continue fighting the same fight over and over again. I have explained myself until I'm blue in the face! Take it or leave it.
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 09-10-2004 at 02:38 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Originally posted by Rikk
    ANGEL, maybe you've forgiven her. But I remember who she was, and I've seen what she can do in just the last few weeks. You were once fighting with her and I wouldn't jump in and tell you not to fight with FAB if I liked her suddenly (for whatever reason). If you're fooled by her pro-Roth stance after sevreral years of Dave-hating (wasn't FAB at the VHML?...I think I remember her and I know if it's her I'm thinking of, then she was cheering for Eddie when they announced in '96 that the reunion was a sham!), then good for you. I, on the other hand, know she's full of shit. And so do a lot of other people that are sick of her shit.

Where is Diamond's Girl anyway?
    Where did I say not to fight with her? I made a suggestion based on experience on how to make her go away if you don't want to scrap anymore, just ignore her posts, and don't respond when she's pushing your buttons. I believe in giving folks a chance, all I was doing was pointing out that yes, she has made apologies to some. I don't know on what page it is, but somewhere you said she hadn't apologized, or something along those lines. I was simply providing proof that she has.

You want to scrap it out, that's your business... I'd rather spend my time with her PROVING why Dave is better than Spammy, etc.

I haven't been on much lately, I just started a new job, DG was hanging out at DDLR, haven't heard from her in awhile though. :beer:

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    The rest of you I could give a Rats ass about. You are hell bent on convicting me for wrongs I've done in the past. Well that was then and this is now and none of it envolves you nor is it your business.

That's not entirely true...

I hate you NOW!

Today!

Right Now!

I'm doing it right here..

RIGHT NOW!

Go the fuck away!

My new mission in real life and in internet land is to rid this place of your disgusting filth!

Go to hell!

Go fuck Wolfgirl and leave us the fuck alone!

Fabulous Shadow
    Hi Elvis... I offer you peace... My peace I give to you...

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ELVIS

I hate you NOW!

Today!

Right Now!

RIGHT NOW!

Go the fuck away!

My new mission in real life and in internet land is to rid this place of your disgusting filth!

Go to hell!

Typical display of your strong christian values there, ASSHOLE!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Where did I say not to fight with her? I made a suggestion based on experience on how to make her go away if you don't want to scrap anymore, just ignore her posts, and don't respond when she's pushing your buttons. I believe in giving folks a chance, all I was doing was pointing out that yes, she has made apologies to some. I don't know on what page it is, but somewhere you said she hadn't apologized, or something along those lines. I was simply providing proof that she has.

You want to scrap it out, that's your business... I'd rather spend my time with her PROVING why Dave is better than Spammy, etc.

I haven't been on much lately, I just started a new job, DG was hanging out at DDLR, haven't heard from her in awhile though. :beer:
    Understood. I guess I don't feel that she's apologized much at all. I noticed you were bigger than her in that you ended the fight. She just accepted it. But FAB hasn't really come clean because she's still lying about all the things from the past (Seen, Brett, Olo, Pete, etc.). She pretty much still denies almost all wrong-doing there or acts like each person pushed her into it, so that's not an apology.

FAB hasn't changed. She's pretending she's all nice here now and suddenly all pro-Roth. But there's been a lot going on behind the scenes she's not telling you about. And the fact that she hasn't answered any direct questions proves that.

One more thing: I did leave her alone, but then she started it all up again (for more than one reason, I might add). So, I'm not backing down this time. Been bitten by this nut too many times...

Good to see you, though, Angel.

Fabulous Shadow
    diamondsgirl and I called a truce too...
    I was never at the VHML

Hi RIKK happy Sheep induction day! Or is it Lamp induction day???

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

C'mon...if the rest of us still hate her, let us. She was REALLY bad to you back then.

Fabulous Shadow
    RIKK here I am... ASK me anything you want to know..

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

diamondsgirl and I called a truce too...
    I was never at the VHML

Hi RIKK happy Sheep induction day! Or is it Lamp induction day???
    What's your full name? I remember a real trouble-maker from the VHML called Lisa that absolutely hated Roth! Maybe it wasn't you, but I'm not sure.

Ever wonder why you have to call so many truces? And especially with Roth fans that you've fought with?

Good god.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ELVIS

I hate you NOW!

Today!

Right Now!

RIGHT NOW!

Go the fuck away!

Go to hell!

*KABOOOMM*!!!!!!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hey, nice to see you too! Anyway, I'm not getting dragged into this.

For me, my nationality comes into play... We're fucking peace-keepers up here!

Later folks...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries

Oh, you letting this bullshit take over your real thought process also ??

Be my guest...

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

C'mon...if the rest of us still hate her, let us. She was REALLY bad to you back then.
    Yes, she was HORRID to me. Thankfully I'm not a Christian like Elvis, so I have compassion and forgiveness in my heart. I don't HATE anyone, but there are many folks I don't like.

and hypocritical asshole christians named elvis are at the top of that list!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2023 @ 02:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks

ASK me anything you want to know..
    Do you like flowers?

Fabulous Shadow
    Yes... and I adore you my friend! Thanks!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

RIKK here I am... ASK me anything you want to know..
    Will you finally admit you lied about being at the Punks show?

Will you finally admit you told people off for WOLF joining this forum?

Will you finally admit you harrassed people in awful ways that truly didn't deserve it?

Will you finally admit that you dislike many other women on these sites because of jealousy?

Will you finally admit you had WOLF give you confidential information from the mod rooms at the Links?

Will you finally admit you've used other usernames and tried to make it look like several people are fighting with your "enemy"?

Will you finally admit you almost brought a lawsuit against Brett?

Now, I know you. You'll bullshit your way out of these questions. But I want answers to each question...not one big raving fucking paragraph.

Go ahead. Answer these questions without lying...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

God, she'd flirt with a bot even...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

you are very welcome!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hey, nice to see you too! Anyway, I'm not getting dragged into this.

For me, my nationality comes into play... We're fucking peace-keepers up here!

Later folks...
    Well, I respect you (and I live in Canada too, although I'm an American citizen). And she WAS horrible to you.

But let us keep the fight going. She's done awful shit recently too, and I don't buy her crap. She's still on her little threaten-trips, and she can kiss my ass.

I've never seen someone so hated on a music board.

What's the weather like in Edmonoton these days?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

God, she'd flirt with a bot even...
    actually, that was me flirting with her!

Fabulous Shadow
    Will you finally admit you lied about being at the Punks show?

No I won't because I was there! We went in, My friend, Alex who is in marketing, who had never been there said geeze, I love to land this account so I pulled a name out of a hat, Bob Bell. I met him when I got a bunch of us into a sold out Punks show, Brett included. We spoke to him breifly then he took us to someone eles Jim Biafore who took us to someone else Patty Leemhuis...We lined up a busness meeting with them. When they grilled my friend Alex about the show on the board the next day they asked her who the special guest was and she said there was none. Tey said there was. She came and asked me and I said I didn't think there was so I called HOB and asked them. We made up a story about being students writing a paper. They said they were not aware of any guests but that someone who was at the show was comoing in and they would ask him. Needless to say it was TT. And there was no special guest!

Will you finally admit you told people off for WOLF joining this forum?

I was angry at Max for asking Jim to join the board. That is a person not people. I knew if would bring conflict and it did. I never dinied that.

Will you finally admit you harrassed people in awful ways that truly didn't deserve it?

I won't I never attacked anyone unprovoked. I am not that kind of person. If you think that you need to prove it. Show me the posts!

Will you finally admit that you dislike many other women on these sites because of jealousy?

Hmmm... Well that may have been that case at one time but I can't think of one woman that I am enemies with at this time.

Will you finally admit you had WOLF give you confidential information from the mod rooms at the Links?

NO, Wolf NEVER gave me any info from the mods room. Wolf is a very SOLID and GROUNDED guy. One of the reasons he quit is because he could not read the things that were said in there and be affected by it and then have me ask him what was wrong and not tell me. He stepped away because of the conflict of interest. It was not a good mix. He was loyal to his mod position at all times and I truely think Brett knows that.

Will you finally admit you've used other usernames and tried to make it look like several people are fighting with your "enemy"?

Yes, Long Ago! Old news. But I was not Lady Blue!

Will you finally admit you almost brought a lawsuit against Brett?

Also old news and something I never denied. This envolved IP spoofing and defamation of character regarding the HOB event

Now, I know you. You'll bullshit your way out of these questions. But I want answers to each question...not one big raving fucking paragraph.

Go ahead. Answer these questions without lying...

Now I know you and I know the truth wont be good enough for you but I gave you my honest answers. It's obvious that you want to shred me here Rikk so why did you even bother with this...

Fabulous Shadow
    Well, I respect you (and I live in Canada too, although I'm an American citizen). And she WAS horrible to you.

But let us keep the fight going. She's done awful shit recently too, and I don't buy her crap. She's still on her little threaten-trips, and she can kiss my ass.

What's the weather like in Edmonoton these days?
    Spill it Rikk... What have I done recently?

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-18-2010 @ 04:31 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Nah. You guys weren't at that show. Alex, or you, or whoever was using that name logged on and was browsing the links DURING the show. What the hell? C'mon. Maybe you landed a deal with them, maybe you didn't, but it wasn't that night, and that's what you built up as being the big deal. I still will not, to this day, take any defamation of character accusations over a make believe story from that night. This is over Lisa, but I won't be associated with that tale of yours. It isn't truthful.

Wolf DID share with you mod room discussions. You both admitted it IN WRITING in both email and posts and IM's.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:21 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Fab, I'm not trying to start shit I swear I am just curious on this. If you just met with the man and apparently know him fairly well, why would you have to pose as students to ask a question about the Punks show? Why couldn't you just call him or the others you met and ask him if he was aware of anything that went on that night? And why didn't you just call Ralph and ask him since you said you're good friends with him, that would have been the easiest thing.

And Wolf unfortunately did admit in the mod room he gave you some info....this was near the end of everything. He absolutely hinted at it, if not completely admitted it. I'll see if I can find it in there. It's no big deal to me anymore, but it really happened. It did piss me off at the time though.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Just let It go Rikk.Fuck all of the bullshit,lets talk about David lee Roth.
    Long Live David Lee Roth.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Dan
    I second this proposal!

...and a "five star" for Dan...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Haven't you been reading the Katydud threads?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

LOL...whatever. She'd better watch who she attacks next time. Anyway, Sesh started this thread and I think he had good reason to...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

LOL. I can't even say I "hate" Jimmy. I sure don't like the guy...but hating him in real life? Nah.

There are two posters I've come across that I can say I severely dislike: BADKARAOKE and FAB.
    Whatever happened to Colin the coward anyway?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by FORD
    Whatever happened to Colin the coward anyway?
    "Colin the coward"? Who's that? Tell me!

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-18-2010 @ 04:31 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Dan
    I swear. You gay guys are awsome for patching things up and mending shit. Nice work Dan. Again, I'm proud to have a gay friend. kewl dood.

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Brett
    Fab, I'm not trying to start shit I swear I am just curious on this. If you just met with the man and apparently know him fairly well, why would you have to pose as students to ask a question about the Punks show? Why couldn't you just call him or the others you met and ask him if he was aware of anything that went on that night? And why didn't you just call Ralph and ask him since you said you're good friends with him, that would have been the easiest thing.

And Wolf unfortunately did admit in the mod room he gave you some info....this was near the end of everything. He absolutely hinted at it, if not completely admitted it. I'll see if I can find it in there. It's no big deal to me anymore, but it really happened. It did piss me off at the time though.
    I dont know him fairly well. I met him that night in the loge when we all went to the Punks. He was scammin on me and gave me his name and position at HOB, I happened to remember it. I didnt call HIM because I didn't want to involve HIM in a silly net game and of course I wasn't going to call Ralph when you are closer to him than I am.
    I was always closer to Brian< I got close to Ralph when I was shotting pics for them.

Wolf told me things that were bothering him but he never read anything to me. He never told me what went on it the mods room.
    However thibgs did affect his moods and did lead to discussion. Again, that is why he quit.

Seen I dont know what your talking about. I do know that you and Alex had some online thing going on and that she pm'd you that night.

Oh and guys what happened to staying out of the Fab fests huh> Right on!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"Colin the coward"? Who's that? Tell me!
    Your buddy BK.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hey my name started showing up again, I was totally done with it all, then I saw "Brett this, Brett that" and how Tim and I got the Punks gig...which was definitely not 100% accurate at all. Tim talked to Scott for like 2 hours after a show one night (maybe you gave him an "in" with Ralph with something Tim did for them, I forget now what it was, LOL), and we had to show them A LOT of work before they agreed to anything. If we weren't any good at doing a web site, they wouldn't have given us a look. You know how many people they said had brought offers and friends to them to do their site, and they turned out to be worthless? A LOT! Plus I had another connection to the band that absolutely helped, and frankly wasn't anyone's business, and still isn't. I'm totally not piling on, I'm just clearing up inconsistencies. If you're going to talk about situations involving me that I don't agree with, I can't not respond Lisa. You know I can't!

The mod room stuff, I'm still looking, there are so many fucking posts to look through, you fuckers piss us off a lot.
    Last edited by Brett; 09-10-2004 at 04:07 PM.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Actually, you know what, I'm not going to look for it, there's absolutely no reason to post it here. I don't need to. I'm not piling on to that, I just know what I read. It's not important like I said.

Fabulous Shadow
    Have at it Brett... no matter what I say some will say I'm lying. Like seen who lives in Oregon will say I wasn't there! And Rikk coming intothings a year later suddenly knows everything better than the actual people involved. Fuck it!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't want to have at anything, just clearing up some things that bug me. I never said you were lying about having an "in" with Ralph, but you act like you got us the job...and that's so far from true it's not even funny. That was my only point in clearing that up. But yes you did open the door for them to see our work. I never denied that.

I have nothing more to say about the show and the mod room stuff. Done and finished to me.
    Last edited by Brett; 09-10-2004 at 04:17 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Have at it Brett... no matter what I say some will say I'm lying. Like seen who lives in Oregon will say I wasn't there! And Rikk coming intothings a year later suddenly knows everything better than the actual people involved. Fuck it!
    God, you don't even have to know the situation first-hand. With you, there's a contradiction every other post. You claim you apologize and then you fucking lie about something ever occurring. If it never occurred, why did you need to apologize?

God, I think you keep lying and spewing shit because you love the attention it will bring...negative or not. You're such an ass.:p

Thread Information