Thread: Open Challenge To Sarge:

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlimpyCHIMP™ View Post
    I am also a believer in being a moderator who is of behaviour elevated from the lower format of discourse.

Subconsciously, I don't think that matters to you. You need to go ASAP

As long as I dont toss my mod room keys into Jizzy's casket, I'm safe.

moron
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So I guess when Garjizzy posted that he was boycotting THIS site for a week, what he really meant was.....

He would leave for a day, get banned at RothChats after making the same announcement, come back here posting as Blimpy, get chased back to RothChats, get banned there for the second time in 2 days, and then come back here and talk about who should mod this site, and who shouldn't

Fucking-A what a moronic simp.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nor is he man enough when he starts these little thread saying he is going to get someone de-modded to back it up. Here's an example of Gary not responding to my challenge.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/websi...ml#post1348811
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Banned
    Ook Can This Be Glove?
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am a Chimpazee dipstick.. what ook part of that don't you get?

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am a Chimpazee dipstick.. what ook part of that don't you get?
    During the beginning of the new year in 2007, a dear friend of me and my family, a fellow I'd known for nearly forty years died a prolonged, cancerous death. It was a harrowing thing to go through. For whatever reason, I offered an emotionally dubious post in a blog at a site that I subscribe to, attesting to the generally fucked-up way I felt in this situation.

Roughly seven months later, a disturbed internet fuck-wad decided to take a screen-shot of this offering, and post it out of context (for reasons I have yet to understand) at a handful of VH related websites. It is at this point, that our dear friend GAR (yet another disturbed internet fuck-wad) felt a need to offer a series of idiotically despicable rejoinders, suggesting options for death.

In the mean time, I found myself answering a shit-load of emails and PMs out of no-where, questioning my welfare. Yep, this shit-wad of a less than human being actually had an effect upon my life, here and beyond cyberspace., not to mention my work.

Now, this is nothing new, as this deplorable fuck-stick (GAR) has also offered several wonderful statements about what could happen to a fellow that has just been assigned to military, directed to the mother of a fellow serving in the armed forces. He creates fiction about the death of other posters (Jesterstuff), and most recently attempts to attach his name to yet another member of the site,(Al) who has passed away.

Apparently, ignoring a deplorable piece of shit is justifiable. And acceptance of those whose lives consist of getting to the library as it opens in order to offer fifty or more posts in a single day is somewhat accepted.

Swell. If keeping this sub-human piece if dogshit is necessary for the site to retain it's character and dignity, then by all means let the good times roll.

In the meantime...GAR, I sincerely hope that you happen to walk under, rather than get upon a bus.
    Last edited by chefcraig; 05-09-2009 at 01:57 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sorry about your friend, Craig. Similar story here.... I lost a friend on New Year's Day 2008 to cancer. I'd known him since I was 11 years old. Another friend to cancer a couple years before that. Even when you know the day is coming, you're never truly prepared for something like that.

And any piece of shit who would mock you for mourning your friend (or any piece of shit who would tell a mother that her son would probably die in Iraq) doesn't deserve to breathe oxygen on this planet, let alone post on this board.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Banned
    Ook Can This Be Glove?
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    It is at this point, that our dear friend GAR (yet another disturbed internet fuck-wad) felt a need to offer a series of idiotically despicable rejoinders, suggesting options for death.
    What's more disturbing is your shabby recall that now pastes half-truths to out-of-context third-party statements.

Before Captain Caveman's AIDS drama at Rothfans, there was your cancer drama brought to ddlr's attention (which you keep doing here) which as you and I both recall GAR taking the shots for posting in your defense until you revealed yourself.

The guys on ddlr were right about you the whole time because they followed the acquaintence of your spillover with the cancer thing at The Stinks, which is how it got commented INITIALLY.

I'm not going further into this "search-and-refute" bullshit because like FORD you'll just move onto the next slander, or the next subject.

You'll notice no wagons circling for you here, because thats a total of 4 sites that have enjoyed your participation - so I question your opposition of my request for the fuckin' babyhead Mods here as another bad choice on your part.

I like your VH commentary, that's relevant. Your support for the Trifecta of Stupid isn't.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thumbs up

This is so cool, and fascinating. Where does this so-called "cancer" dilemma of mine take place? I mean really, that has never been even mentioned thus far!

Wow...you just spin entire worlds of belief out of your bunghole, eh?

This is amazing stuff. Seriously, this is tremendous. Do you have an overbearing homeless person to your immediate left or right as you madly type up this stuff at the library, or do you spend evenings coming up writing this shit on legal pads?

Golly, you are so special!

Sadly, it does not change the fact that you are far less than human Mr. shit sucker, and therefor irrelevant.

By the way...uhmmm...I mentioned some real life friends and pain. Have you any of either, fuckwad?
    Last edited by chefcraig; 05-09-2009 at 03:13 AM.

Banned
    Ook Can This Be Glove?
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is so cool, and fascinating. Where does this so-called "cancer" dilemma of mine take place?
    Sorry for substituting your Post #245 for.. was it a suicide threat?

You know what I'm talking about. If you don't, I'll pop over to Warham's, paste-copy here, and you'll call me something else you haven't called me in awhile hoping I'll drop it.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    During the beginning of the new year in 2007, a dear friend of me and my family, a fellow I'd known for nearly forty years died a prolonged, cancerous death. It was a harrowing thing to go through. For whatever reason, I offered an emotionally dubious post in a blog at a site that I subscribe to, attesting to the generally fucked-up way I felt in this situation.

Roughly seven months later, a disturbed internet fuck-wad decided to take a screen-shot of this offering, and post it out of context (for reasons I have yet to understand) at a handful of VH related websites. It is at this point, that our dear friend GAR (yet another disturbed internet fuck-wad) felt a need to offer a series of idiotically despicable rejoinders, suggesting options for death.........
    I never did know the full story, just that somebody from here came over and told us that there was nothing to the thread (this was a little while after gars contribution). The few times we got thread like that, we tended to leave them be. If someone was in need of help, the least we could do is let the thread run it's course (with one glaring exception) Cancer can be a horrific end to a life, that much worst when you are very close to that person. Condolences.....

Almost as bad is the morally bankrupt asshole that would take that one scrap of personal information posted at a bad time and twist it to their fucked-up enjoyment. I have just one description for lowlifes that try to do personal damage from behind a computer screen....Cowards.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What's more disturbing is your shabby recall that now pastes half-truths to out-of-context third-party statements.

Before Captain Caveman's AIDS drama at Rothfans, there was your cancer drama brought to ddlr's attention (which you keep doing here) which as you and I both recall GAR taking the shots for posting in your defense until you revealed yourself.

The guys on ddlr were right about you the whole time because they followed the acquaintence of your spillover with the cancer thing at The Stinks, which is how it got commented INITIALLY.

I'm not going further into this "search-and-refute" bullshit because like FORD you'll just move onto the next slander, or the next subject.

You'll notice no wagons circling for you here, because thats a total of 4 sites that have enjoyed your participation
    I'm beginning to see the reason for your twisting of the truth is the fact your heads so far up your ass that you see things through shit-stained eyes.....

Once again I'm going to respond to your post, and once again I'm sure you won't respond directly to it.

You jumped on the thread about Chiefcraigs welfare (I'm posting his name since he just did) Before any of us knew the full facts about it. Zah even warned you (as you were posting your suicide suggestions) that we didn't know what the story was, and if it was false to just let the thread die on it's own. There was no mention of Cancer anywhere in that thread, just the fact of someone being concerned about his welfare/mental state. If my memory serves me correctly, it was some two days after your rants that the truth was known, and I already had banned you by then. That thread was posted simultaneously at all the sites so it wasn't like we knew more than anybody else about it for a few days. And I don't recall Chiefcrag ever posting in that thread, or about any this at DDLR.

In fact I banned you the same day that you posted the suicide suggestions. You were already on thin ice after antagonizing the mother of a soldier by stating the methods in which he would die in Iraq, something else you pulled shortly before. While At This Point there are no links, the site still exists and can be back up at any time. It's of no matter, because the people here that read the threads remember it in much of the same fashion and have said so.

Bottom line, you posted these things and because I (and others) called you out on them, you now want them remembered differently because you can't man up to your actions. It's really no surprise. You come across as exactly what you are. A sad little coward of a man who has to hide behind a computer to pull his shit to make himself feel good, because in real life he probably isn't man enough to do 1/8 of any of it.....

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    GAR is:

-mentally ill, and I'm pretty sure has been clinically diagnosed as such...

-has posted from the library after losing internet access over financial issues and has lost his job on more than one occasion...

-takes delight in harassing people over personal tragedies or traumas...

-is a loser that cannot get a job in anything other than a profession that Mexican immigrants can do for less - meaning he's uneducated and has no real skill set...

-is a wannabe music industry fail...

How we doing so far, Gary?

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Igosplut View Post
    I'm beginning to see the reason for your twisting of the truth is the fact your heads so far up your ass that you see things through shit-stained eyes.....

Once again I'm going to respond to your post, and once again I'm sure you won't respond directly to it.

You jumped on the thread about Chiefcraigs welfare (I'm posting his name since he just did) Before any of us knew the full facts about it. Zah even warned you (as you were posting your suicide suggestions) that we didn't know what the story was, and if it was false to just let the thread die on it's own. There was no mention of Cancer anywhere in that thread, just the fact of someone being concerned about his welfare/mental state. If my memory serves me correctly, it was some two days after your rants that the truth was known, and I already had banned you by then. That thread was posted simultaneously at all the sites so it wasn't like we knew more than anybody else about it for a few days. And I don't recall Chiefcrag ever posting in that thread, or about any this at DDLR.

In fact I banned you the same day that you posted the suicide suggestions. You were already on thin ice after antagonizing the mother of a soldier by stating the methods in which he would die in Iraq, something else you pulled shortly before. While At This Point there are no links, the site still exists and can be back up at any time. It's of no matter, because the people here that read the threads remember it in much of the same fashion and have said so.

Bottom line, you posted these things and because I (and others) called you out on them, you now want them remembered differently because you can't man up to your actions. It's really no surprise. You come across as exactly what you are. A sad little coward of a man who has to hide behind a computer to pull his shit to make himself feel good, because in real life he probably isn't man enough to do 1/8 of any of it.....

I do remember that thread and posted in it......if memory serves me correctly I wanted to take Gary and wring his little racist troll's neck.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Wink

Sorry for substituting your Post #245 for.. was it a suicide threat?

You know what I'm talking about. If you don't, I'll pop over to Warham's, paste-copy here, and you'll call me something else you haven't called me in awhile hoping I'll drop it.
    Feel free to cut and paste anything you wish, oh great king o' the keys. Unlike you, I'll stand behind and own anything I've written in the past. You see, that is a part of life in being a grown up: accepting responsibility for one's actions.

Speaking of life, have you ever participated in one, or have you always been an observer? Of course naturally, the idea of you spending entire days at the public library hunched over a computer might make your response somewhat questionable, if not outright laughable.

To your threats of paste-copy, hey, knock yourself out. As I've mentioned in the past, it is far better to have you preoccupied with hacking away at a computer than interacting with real human beings. In an odd way, the planet is all the better for it.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Feel free to cut and paste anything you wish, oh great king o' the keys. Unlike you, I'll stand behind and own anything I've written in the past. You see, that is a part of life in being a grown up: accepting responsibility for one's actions.

Speaking of life, have you ever participated in one, or have you always been an observer? Of course naturally, the idea of you spending entire days at the public library hunched over a computer might make your response somewhat questionable, if not outright laughable.

To your threats of paste-copy, hey, knock yourself out. As I've mentioned in the past, it is far better to have you preoccupied with hacking away at a computer than interacting with real human beings. In an odd way, the planet is all the better for it.
    The thing is, the vocabulary you use and your sentence structure throws Gary off.
    In other words, he doesn't understand a single thing you post because you are not writing it on a 3rd grade level, hence his disjointed responses.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    The thing is, the vocabulary you use and your sentence structure throws Gary off.
    In other words, he doesn't understand a single thing you post because you are not writing it on a 3rd grade level, hence his disjointed responses.
    Ahhh...no wonder I can never understand what I typed the night before, upon reviewing it the next day.

Thanks for the heads-up.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ahhh...no wonder I can never understand what I typed the night before, upon reviewing it the next day.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Sometimes I need a Thesaurus and a Dictionary just to keep up with you

Banned
    Ook Can This Be Glove?
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You jumped on the thread about Chiefcraigs welfare (I'm posting his name since he just did) Before any of us knew the full facts about it. Zah even warned you (as you were posting your suicide suggestions) that we didn't know what the story was, and if it was false to just let the thread die on it's own.
    Yeah yeah yeah.. EXACTLY!

We really would just let that shit die on it's own at ddlr, but once the pot got stirred - WHO was the last to defend Chefcraig?

Tell me that.. once it was a BULLfuckingSHIT threat, you're gonna get all kinds of BULLfuckingSHIT suggestions on how he could end his life, kind of like how I'm getting over here.

If I make 5 suggestions on how someone could end their life I could make 20. Unfortunately for all 4 VH discussion boards, he hasn't taken any of those liberties so why waste time being creative?

Banned
    Ook Can This Be Glove?
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sometimes I need a Thesaurus and a Dictionary just to keep up with you
    Give him a kiss instead!

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Cool

We really would just let that shit die on it's own at ddlr, but once the pot got stirred - WHO was the last to defend Chefcraig?

Tell me that.. once it was a BULLfuckingSHIT threat, you're gonna get all kinds of BULLfuckingSHIT suggestions on how he could end his life, kind of like how I'm getting over here.

If I make 5 suggestions on how someone could end their life I could make 20. Unfortunately for all 4 VH discussion boards, he hasn't taken any of those liberties so why waste time being creative?
    Nifty. Being an emotional cripple, this will be somewhat difficult for you to understand, yet feeling grief, the actual notion of being distraught and pondering life's futility is a normal, healthy thing. Losing a loved one brings out these feelings.

Yet you completely fail to realize or even recognize the context of this. As stated, some internet whack-job felt the need to post what was essentially some despair soaked rambling of mine seven months after the fact, at which time you felt an overwhelming desire to offer remarks about the damned thing. Other than making the initial post in a blog, I had nothing to do with it being screen shot and offered at a handful of sites. By the same token, only a fool would expect a privilege or expectancy of privacy while offering something in a public forum. As such, I stand behind and own what I wrote.

Yet when internet lunatics such as yourself find amusement by exploiting the postings of other people's moments of honesty, the trouble starts. Unlike yourself, I have no issue with my past postings, as I am willing to accept the responsibility of creating them in the first place. And after all, without other people's experiences to view, you'd be a far more empty being than you are, if that is even imaginable.

In a weird way, I'm pleased that my distress created some fodder for you to work with. After all, since you have proven repeatedly that you can not create anything even remotely original on your own, I was actually doing you a service of some sort. I'm equally certain that my deceased friend shares the comfort I feel in having given you a momentary purpose in life.

Nice to see you were one of the first in line at the library this morning. Must be crowded on the weekends, eh?

Banned
    Ook Can This Be Glove?
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Notice 2 things:

1- I have only clarified the disinfo YOU dickhead have thrown out, about what I am saying on other boards about you, grow THEE fuck up.

2- My patience wears yet I have yet to post your meltdown here. That's my discretion. You on the other hand are giving out more details.. I think that's enough.

Nobody cares (proven by the ddlr board) about it, only you do. So if you're concerned anyone will see it, drop it and dont' post further on the issue.

I'm only concerned with your enthusiasm, not the constant "refute what hesaid-shesaid 6 months ago/ refute what's on a board that's now down 1 year ago.." you're your own worst buzzkill Chefcraig.

Again, being the last guy to defend you over there, I'm also the last guy to let you really have it.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Notice 2 things:

1- I have only clarified the disinfo YOU dickhead have thrown out, about what I am saying on other boards about you, grow THEE fuck up.

2- My patience wears yet I have yet to post your meltdown here. That's my discretion. You on the other hand are giving out more details.. I think that's enough.

Nobody cares (proven by the ddlr board) about it, only you do. So if you're concerned anyone will see it, drop it and dont' post further on the issue.

I'm only concerned with your enthusiasm, not the constant "refute what hesaid-shesaid 6 months ago/ refute what's on a board that's now down 1 year ago.." you're your own worst buzzkill Chefcraig.

Again, being the last guy to defend you over there, I'm also the last guy to let you really have it.
    Why don't you post his "meltdown" here? The only actual meltdowns you seem capable of posting are those of you own, penisbutter...

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wow, Gary you are a complete fucking liar and too much of a pussy to stand behind your posts, instead of backpedaling and making things up that never happened.

Notice 2 things:

1-Why did you taunt a Mother who's child was going off to war?
    2-Why would you posts ways to kill yourself before anyone knew if it was true or not about Craig?

Reasons: You are a little pussy bitch who doesn't even have the balls to own up to his own posts.

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    GAR is:

-mentally ill, and I'm pretty sure has been clinically diagnosed as such...

-has posted from the library after losing internet access over financial issues and has lost his job on more than one occasion...

-takes delight in harassing people over personal tragedies or traumas...

-is a loser that cannot get a job in anything other than a profession that Mexican immigrants can do for less - meaning he's uneducated and has no real skill set...

-is a wannabe music industry fail...

How we doing so far, Gary?
    Sums it up ,right there...

Nice ownage!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Of course you typically leave out the part of my post that has to do with what you're addressing

If my memory serves me correctly, it was some two days after your rants that the truth was known, and I already had banned you by then. That thread was posted simultaneously at all the sites so it wasn't like we knew more than anybody else about it for a few days.

You jumped on that thread with your suicide shit shortly (read immediately that day) that it was posted. You had no idea it was bullshit any more than we did. So once again you twist the truth to your own end.

I have to say "some two days after we found out" because I don't remember exactly the time frame. But I know at least a day and 1/2. I know it's important that I try to be as accurate as I can, where for you that never comes into play..

And I'm backing up Chiefcrag right here....

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We all do.

There isn't a poster here who doesn't admire and respect chef.

And there is hardly a poster here who can even stand gar or his shitty antics any longer.

Personally, I would have BANNED the asshole simply for his "RIP JIZZYSTOOL" thread.

Posting a mock death of a poster so soon after we lose Mick was the lowest of low-class.

Looking forward to when we get to add the RA to the long list of VH Boards having banned gar.

Good riddance.

Banned
    Ook Can This Be Glove?
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    Looking forward to when we get to add the RA to the long list of VH Boards having banned..
    If you haven't been banned at TheStinks, either you are suspect of supporting Sammy or else you have been lack to the task of supporting Diamond Dave there.

HOP=IN
    Lounge=OUT

As far as who I'd nominate to replace Nickdfresh as mod, I'd say this board never really required 4 mods per channel and he won't be missed because all he contributes is slander anyways, so why would one suspect he'd stop if we kicked him out the Batcave nshit?

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If you haven't been banned at TheStinks, either you are suspect of supporting Sammy or else you have been lack to the task of supporting Diamond Dave there.

HOP=IN
    Lounge=OUT

As far as who I'd nominate to replace Nickdfresh as mod, I'd say this board never really required 4 mods per channel and he won't be missed because all he contributes is slander anyways, so why would one suspect he'd stop if we kicked him out the Batcave nshit?

OMG

As far as who you nominate? Like you have a fucking say in it.

Come on Clay, man up. You get Nick de-modded by the end of the month or you and your loser names get banned.

Let's go pussy boy, you've been called out again and are you man enough for the challenge or just a useless poseur who can't back up his mouth......

Banned
    Ook Can This Be Glove?
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wow, Gary you are a complete fucking liar and too much of a pussy to stand behind your posts, instead of backpedaling and making things up that never happened.

Notice 2 things:

1-Why did you taunt a Mother who's child was going off to war?
    Why did you bayonet thousands of homeless Iraqi children?
    Why is the sky blue?
    Why are eggs sold in the dozen, but you are schizophrenic?
    Why ask why, tried Bud Dry?

BEAST,
    BC!!

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why did you bayonet thousands of homeless Iraqi children?
    Why is the sky blue?
    Why are eggs sold in the dozen, but you are schizophrenic?
    Why ask why, tried Bud Dry?

BEAST,
    BC!!
    So you're too much of a pussy to explain why you would taunt a mother?

Hey Clay, man up and either get Nick de-modded by the end of the month or get banned yourself.

You have no game pussy boy and are not even man enough to stand by your posts.

Banned
    Ook Can This Be Glove?
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    :dupe:
    Last edited by BlimpyCHIMP™; 05-09-2009 at 04:37 PM.

Banned
    Ook Can This Be Glove?
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    When you fix the site you fisted into extinction, we will all see how unkind you were right off the bat to Chefcraig and that it was no big deal he pulled an Attention Whoreing on you guys.

Which is why I was nasty, after you guys had already started bagging on him.

It's the only way this will be resolved: and then, once the site is fixed and someone here has to apologize, it will be you apologizing to me and Chef, while I couldn't give a SHITLICK because it'll probably be at 4pm on the Sunday afternoon I'm either chasing the little white ball down some Chinese-fuckers throat in my way on the greens at Wilshire, or sleep ing on my board waiting for a wave.

You guys think this is my life, I type fast and proliferous and I'm sorry it carries a huge footprint with it.

Quit being jaelous and get a life. Or a wife! Because I don't give a SHITLICK about other people's drama's past the net-result: entertainment value.

That's what this board and others like it mean to me: entertainment and a minor distraction. Chef, you take yourself just waaay too seriously, and I've forgotten 99% of what you posted anyways.. just enjoy the site and get on with it!

Banned
    Ook Can This Be Glove?
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So you're too much of a pussy to explain why you would taunt a mother?

Hey Clay, man up and either get Nick de-modded by the end of the month or get banned yourself.

You have no game pussy boy and are not even man enough to stand by your posts.
    Are you really EyesoftheNight?

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    When you fix the site you fisted into extinction, we will all see how unkind you were right off the bat to Chefcraig and that it was no big deal he pulled an Attention Whoreing on you guys.

Which is why I was nasty, after you guys had already started bagging on him.

It's the only way this will be resolved: and then, once the site is fixed and someone here has to apologize, it will be you apologizing to me and Chef, while I couldn't give a SHITLICK because it'll probably be at 4pm on the Sunday afternoon I'm either chasing the little white ball down some Chinese-fuckers throat in my way on the greens at Wilshire, or sleep ing on my board waiting for a wave.

You guys think this is my life, I type fast and proliferous and I'm sorry it carries a huge footprint with it.

Quit being jaelous and get a life. Or a wife! Because I don't give a SHITLICK about other people's drama's past the nete
    So what you're really saying is, you have been called out as a liar and know you're backed into a corner. Are going to keep this lie up praying that DDLR.com never comes back online so we can prove you are a liar.

Funny thing is we all know the truth and were there.

I'm sure you have a life Clay, we all do. It just so happens your life is made up of being a racist, liar and a good for nothing piece of shit.

You'll always have Clay's message board to post at. A grown man trying to look like Clay, any closet you want to come out of Gary?

Banned
    Ook Can This Be Glove?
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    .. you have been called out as a liar and know you're backed into a corner.
    Lies? Corner? On this site?

In this thread?

Dude if you're not Eyes, you're on something..

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Lies? Corner? On this site?

In this thread?

Dude if you're not Eyes, you're on something..
    Nice try at deflection, troll. What's wrong Gary too many people calling you out.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    hehehe..."penisbutter"....
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Thread Information