X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlimpyCHIMP™
    Banned
    • May 2004

:dupe:
    Last edited by BlimpyCHIMP™; 05-09-2009, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
      And I'm backing up Chiefcrag right here....
      When you fix the site you fisted into extinction, we will all see how unkind you were right off the bat to Chefcraig and that it was no big deal he pulled an Attention Whoreing on you guys.

Which is why I was nasty, after you guys had already started bagging on him.

It's the only way this will be resolved: and then, once the site is fixed and someone here has to apologize, it will be you apologizing to me and Chef, while I couldn't give a SHITLICK because it'll probably be at 4pm on the Sunday afternoon I'm either chasing the little white ball down some Chinese-fuckers throat in my way on the greens at Wilshire, or sleep ing on my board waiting for a wave.

You guys think this is my life, I type fast and proliferous and I'm sorry it carries a huge footprint with it.

Quit being jaelous and get a life. Or a wife! Because I don't give a SHITLICK about other people's drama's past the net-result: entertainment value.

That's what this board and others like it mean to me: entertainment and a minor distraction. Chef, you take yourself just waaay too seriously, and I've forgotten 99% of what you posted anyways.. just enjoy the site and get on with it!

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
        So you're too much of a pussy to explain why you would taunt a mother?

Hey Clay, man up and either get Nick de-modded by the end of the month or get banned yourself.

You have no game pussy boy and are not even man enough to stand by your posts.
        Are you really EyesoftheNight?

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
          When you fix the site you fisted into extinction, we will all see how unkind you were right off the bat to Chefcraig and that it was no big deal he pulled an Attention Whoreing on you guys.

Which is why I was nasty, after you guys had already started bagging on him.

It's the only way this will be resolved: and then, once the site is fixed and someone here has to apologize, it will be you apologizing to me and Chef, while I couldn't give a SHITLICK because it'll probably be at 4pm on the Sunday afternoon I'm either chasing the little white ball down some Chinese-fuckers throat in my way on the greens at Wilshire, or sleep ing on my board waiting for a wave.

You guys think this is my life, I type fast and proliferous and I'm sorry it carries a huge footprint with it.

Quit being jaelous and get a life. Or a wife! Because I don't give a SHITLICK about other people's drama's past the nete
          So what you're really saying is, you have been called out as a liar and know you're backed into a corner. Are going to keep this lie up praying that DDLR.com never comes back online so we can prove you are a liar.

Funny thing is we all know the truth and were there.

I'm sure you have a life Clay, we all do. It just so happens your life is made up of being a racist, liar and a good for nothing piece of shit.

You'll always have Clay's message board to post at. A grown man trying to look like Clay, any closet you want to come out of Gary?
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
            .. you have been called out as a liar and know you're backed into a corner.
            Lies? Corner? On this site?

In this thread?

Dude if you're not Eyes, you're on something..

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
              Lies? Corner? On this site?

In this thread?

Dude if you're not Eyes, you're on something..
              Nice try at deflection, troll. What's wrong Gary too many people calling you out.
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

hehehe..."penisbutter"....
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...