X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dutch
    Groupie
    • Feb 2004

Atlanta Van Halen Tribute Band Needs Guitarist

An Atlanta-based Van Halen tribute band is gearing up to light up the sky classic VH style. The show will go down the same weekend Van Hagar hobbles its way into the ATL. A bombastic rhythm section and a DLR-inspired frontman armed with more one-liners than Henny Youngman are on board. But there's one key ingredient missing: a guitar hound with the brown sound. Any interested parties please email jonwaterhouse@comcast.com with inquiries.
  • guwapo_rocker

Re: Atlanta Van Halen Tribute Band Needs Guitarist

Originally posted by Dutch
    An Atlanta-based Van Halen tribute band is gearing up to light up the sky classic VH style. The show will go down the same weekend Van Hagar hobbles its way into the ATL. A bombastic rhythm section and a DLR-inspired frontman armed with more one-liners than Henny Youngman are on board. But there's one key ingredient missing: a guitar hound with the brown sound. Any interested parties please email jonwaterhouse@comcast.com with inquiries.
    EVH might be available by then!

Comment

• 5150Clown
      Head Fluffer
      • Mar 2004

Keep us updated...I live in Atlanta and I'm not going to the Spammy show. I'd love to listen to you guys instead.
      "If Eddie & Dave would put asside their egos, Aerosmith would have to give up their tittle of the 'Greatest American Rock Band'"

Comment

• JCOOK

I hear Wolfies' looking for a gig.

Comment

• Vanstonica
          Roadie
          • Jun 2004

That makes two of us in Atlanta who would come see you. Let us know!

Comment

• 5150Clown
            Head Fluffer
            • Mar 2004

Any of you Atlantan's going to the VH concert? It was $90.00....I didn't want to spiff out that kind of doe for Spam.
            "If Eddie & Dave would put asside their egos, Aerosmith would have to give up their tittle of the 'Greatest American Rock Band'"

Comment

• Vanstonica
              Roadie
              • Jun 2004

Seriously! Even the nosebleeds at Phillips are that much.

Too bad it isn't at Lakewood and we can just crawl over the wall.

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

I have played clasic VH forever. And I've tried for years to put a tribute band together. If you want to check my playing go to

Im the guitarist there, and let me know what you guys think.

Albert

Comment

• 5150Clown
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Mar 2004

hi fi Buys sucks. I saw VH with Gary there and the sound was lousy.

Hey...if you guys put together a VH band, let me know where you get the Frankenstein replica. I want one.

Comment

• 5150Clown
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

Hey Roth-Halen...good stuff man. Wow! Do you give any guitar lessons?

You know...you kinda look like Eddie. Hope you guys put something togheter.

Comment

• vhsinger22
                      Groupie
                      • Apr 2004

hey , you guys in atlanta!! gas to drive to nc dont cost near as much as vh tickets!!! ride on up here to a town called mebane, nc. to a place called zone-154 LUCKY-13 is playing a two night show there!! its only a 4.5 hour ride!! you dont need a place to crash cause we raise hell allnight long!!!! lol check us out www.eruptionmusic.com
                      look,i'll pay you for it...wtf?

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by 5150Clown
                        Hey Roth-Halen...good stuff man. Wow! Do you give any guitar lessons?

You know...you kinda look like Eddie. Hope you guys put something togheter.
                        Hey, 5150 clown!
                        I've never thought of giving guitar lesson, but sounds like a good idea.
                        Thanks for your nice coments, man!

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2004

Yeah, I've been in contact with the boys in Atlanta, and we might meet soon to practice clasic VH stuff ONLY.

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                            Commando
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Roth-Halen
                            I have played clasic VH forever. And I've tried for years to put a tribute band together. If you want to check my playing go to

Albert
                            buddy....you really can play WELL DONE!

btw what was yngwie malm. like...

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                              Commando
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Roth-Halen

Albert
                              buddy....you really can play WELL DONE!

btw what was yngwie malm. like...I mean to talk to...decent guy?

Comment

Working...