Thread: Your Worst "date"

JCOOK

Talking Your Worst "date"

My wife and I were talking the other day-- She is african american and her worst date was:She went out with a dude from africa that thought it was his right to hit the azz-- shes' beneath him because shes' not "real african" and tore her earlobe trying to prove it.
    She kicked his ass needless to say --Check Dont' Fuck With a Sista.com-- Anyway my worst was with a girl I knew from highschool after I had been divorced for a couple of years i ran into her at a bar and asked her out . This pig farted from the time I picked her up for the movie --FLATLINERS,until Idropp.....threw her out of my car. this bitch actually thought it was funny. needless to say at the end of the night i fucked the shit out of her anyway. (YEA RIGHT)
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fabulous Shadow
    I can honestly say I have never has a horrible date. I usually only go out with a guy after I have known him awhile, ya know, from business, or from friends, so it's usually pretty fun!

JCOOK
    Lucky you Ive' had some pretty bad 1st dates

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 06:38 PM
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

worst date? Never really dated. I guess before I was married, there was this one good looking girl I met at the local mall. I swung with things, got her number and called her that night. We met at a coffee shop, went back to her place and hit the sack. That was sweet. Nice body, rack everything. Blonde hair, but too short. I like length. But anyways, she's on all fours and we're just going at it, when she starts a little whimper. Im thinking shit, she is diggin this. I keep plowing away (sorry, pretty descriptive) and the moans and whimpers are getting louder. We, as in I, "finish up" and it turns out she was crying. "I said whats wrong?" She said "I just broke up with my boyfriend, and I can't stop thinking of him". Yikes! I said absolutely nothing to her about that. The next thing I said was, "do you want to go at it again, it might help you forget about him some more?" she just said "no", so I left and I have never seen her since. So if she is out there somewhere, I want to tell you, you were a FANTASTIC lay. Man Im a pig. Her name was also Jennifer. Her last name reminded me of potatoes?! Like scalloped or something.... Oh well, that was my worst date, becuae I only got laid one time that night. Does that count?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

It was Scalise. That's it! Hey babe, where-ever you are!

JCOOK
    BT- that was hillarious!

Look, I'll pay ya for it!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-19-2015 @ 07:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    worst date? Never really dated. I guess before I was married, there was this one good looking girl I met at the local mall. I swung with things, got her number and called her that night. We met at a coffee shop, went back to her place and hit the sack. That was sweet. Nice body, rack everything. Blonde hair, but too short. I like length. But anyways, she's on all fours and we're just going at it, when she starts a little whimper. Im thinking shit, she is diggin this. I keep plowing away (sorry, pretty descriptive) and the moans and whimpers are getting louder. We, as in I, "finish up" and it turns out she was crying. "I said whats wrong?" She said "I just broke up with my boyfriend, and I can't stop thinking of him". Yikes! I said absolutely nothing to her about that. The next thing I said was, "do you want to go at it again, it might help you forget about him some more?" she just said "no", so I left and I have never seen her since. So if she is out there somewhere, I want to tell you, you were a FANTASTIC lay. Man Im a pig. Her name was also Jennifer. Her last name reminded me of potatoes?! Like scalloped or something.... Oh well, that was my worst date, becuae I only got laid one time that night. Does that count?
    HilARious!! BT when they cry like that, you're supposed to just smack them on the ass and say "Hey, don't try to change the subject! I'm busy over here!"

Look, I'll pay ya for it!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-19-2015 @ 07:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Just kidding ladies!

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-30-2010 @ 09:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

this guy who had been courting me said instead of a normal date we should go hang out in the mall and scop out the stores. I figured okay, because when I go with my crew of guy friends I actually learn weird new stuff about them (and also get some killer gift ideas).

The only reason he suggested to go to the mall was because he wanted to buy the new pokemon game that came out for gameboy and then we sat in the foodcourt while he played. I tried talking to him and he kept telling me to wait because he was battling. I just got up and left. I wonder how long it took him to realize I wasn't there...

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

some guys just don't know how to treat a lady. At the very least Ally, he should have bought a second gameboy with a link cable and battled you.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Keeyth
    HilARious!! BT when they cry like that, you're supposed to just smack them on the ass and say "Hey, don't try to change the subject! I'm busy over here!"
    LOL "pump, spackle and pop" the new cereal for the perverts in all of us! Happy day of Birth to you Keeyth!

Thread Information