X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joey G
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jul 2004

Van Hagar Tour

[COLOR=skyblue]I have been waiting along time for some real Halen w/ Diamond Dave screaming at the front, but all the bottle suckers are gonna pay the eighty clams of there parents hard earned money to be lied too! What a shame, when I was seventeen years old, I saw the greatest band (Van Halen) in the Warehouse, in New Orleans. They rocked the house. I'm 43 years old, and have been waiting YEARS for the boys to get back together and make alot of older real fans happy. Well, that won't happen, cause Eddie is a TURD. Bottom line. And as long as kids pay for second hand music, and Eddie is a baby, it won't happen for us real fans. I don't post alot of messages, but have been following Dave for many years. He's still the best Front Man in the business. So screw Eddie, Alex and Michael. Come play in Kentucky! Lets party!!!!!
  • Halen High
    Commando
    • Jul 2004

When the Van Hagar reunion announcement came, some called it the biggest let down in the history of rock. It's certainly right up there!

The Hagar version of VH is destroying the band's legacy from their early days, and if they don't wise up soon it'll be too late. The reviews for this tour and the three new tunes have been horrible.

Now would be a good time for Dave to put out another killer album in the style of 'DLR Band' and go out on tour again.

Comment

• Tatoo
      Full On Cocktard
      • Apr 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Halen High
      [B] When the Van Hagar reunion announcement came, some called it the biggest let down in the history of rock. It's certainly right up there!

The Hagar version of VH is destroying the band's legacy from their early days, and if they don't wise up soon it'll be too late.

I'm afraid it's already to late, Ed's burned the fans to many times, Daves out Spam's in, Dave, Gary, Dave, Spam. 9 years off to suck down cheap wine. The guys a real F'n loser, Won't release any of the old goodies, I'm sure are lying around, He's mental. VH with Dave back would've worked 9 years ago, but even if they do it tomorrow, it's gonna just come across as a fill the bank account tour.
      Just a long as Dave keeps doin what he's been doin, I'll live with it. At least he hasn't lied his ass off and cheaped his image. Is, was, And always will be Dave and thats enough for me
      Gimme a bottle O anything, and a, Glazed dounut to go!

Comment

• evhfan
        Banned
        • Jul 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tatoo
        [B]
        Originally posted by Halen High
        When the Van Hagar reunion announcement came, some called it the biggest let down in the history of rock. It's certainly right up there!

The Hagar version of VH is destroying the band's legacy from their early days, and if they don't wise up soon it'll be too late.

I'm afraid it's already to late, Ed's burned the fans to many times, Daves out Spam's in, Dave, Gary, Dave, Spam. 9 years off to suck down cheap wine. The guys a real F'n loser, Won't release any of the old goodies, I'm sure are lying around, He's mental. VH with Dave back would've worked 9 years ago, but even if they do it tomorrow, it's gonna just come across as a fill the bank account tour.
        Just a long as Dave keeps doin what he's been doin, I'll live with it. At least he hasn't lied his ass off and cheaped his image. Is, was, And always will be Dave and thats enough for me

hahahaa...ed burned the fans???

ahahahaha...how about DLR burning the fans when he walked out in '85...

AND DON'T FUCKIN' TELL ME HE WAS FIRED BECAUSE DAVE HIMSELF SAID HE QUIT

Comment

Working...