Thread: Secret Spys to Destroy VH Halen Tour

"Fire In The Hole"
    Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Secret Spys to Destroy VH Halen Tour

Hey everybody, did you know I was a secret spy, here to wreck the Van Halen tour according to this maggot infested person named ZahZoo, that I don’t even know who the fuck this asshole is. I guess I will really be busted when Brett, Von and Sarge run an IP trace and find out I am the Black Widow of Death and Destruction!

Just wanted everyone to know, not to fuck with me cause I am really bad and will sway your opinions! Gosh, and I didn't even get my secret decoder ring when I signed up for this black hat mission to destroy Clear Channel and Van Halen management. I am so depressed.

I guess this month’s addition of Cock Wacker magazine hasn’t hit this maggot’s mail box and Pooh boy got bored, so he did a bucket of ludes and wrote this fine piece of literature work.

---------------------

Zahzoo www.vhlinks.com
    Member #2226

Posted 07.22.04 09:44 AM

It's my opinion that VHlinks, RothArmy, and Diamondavidleeroth.com are all being used as public smear campaigne by an individual, group of individuals or some organization to further some political or business axe to grind with Clear Channel(CCE), Pollstar, and/or Irving Azoff's organization all related to Van Halen.

I've been around the boards for several years and am one of the few that visits many of the VH related sites regularly. There's a clear trend at all 3 sites going on coming from a few members who have just showed up on the scene in the last several weeks. They all seem to have a knowledge of the boards and it's apparent they've done a little homework given they talk the talk, but each has shown they haven't been regular members in this community long... just that they've lurked and researched enough to blend in as fans...

Posting style and content are all virtually identicle or slight variations of the same information. Screen shots of Pollstar ratings, attendance sales/figures, etc. Two of the parties have posted significant amount of proshot pictures on the 3 sites of the current tours and past VH tours that appear not to have been in the public domain... or at least given the resoursfulness of VH fans they haven't shown up before.

The members involved are registered under the tags, gigolo, justagirl, justaXXXgirl and gslinger. Each have claimed to be either an offspring of a music business exec, wife of music business person or former VH crew manager or a long time A&R, radio, Music business exec respectively.

Each are on a campaigne to demonstrate that the Van Halen tour is tanking or losing money. Each have made claims of CCE manipulating ticket sales and alleging CCE is advertising this tour as a success when it's not. Each are claiming that Pollstar is posting bogus info... Each have made refernce to some sort of legal actions against both CCE and Polstar.

I would suggest that Brett, Von and Sarge run a few IP traces and determine if these people are all coming from the same place... I suspect so.

My observations are leading me to believe the various boards are being used by these folks, fans are being manipulated or being fed specific information to sway public opinion. I'm not sure of the end game or true motivation... but it appears VH and Clear Channel are primary targets.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    God Bless these people !

(Sorry Zahzoo LMAO )
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No offense to Zahzoo, I actually think he is onto half the story. But the figures will speak the truth at the end of the day. If we are to believe the total venues played, divided by attendance is only 7000+,
    Then I dont think any amounts of tactics by us or "them" are going to change anything. I would say 90% of those that attended the gigs dont even visit these sites. Im not sure overweight middle-aged mulletheads even bother with our unbiased Van Halen views :p

Shine on Shine on !

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by Panamark
    God Bless these people !

(Sorry Zahzoo LMAO )
    Someone is saying bad things about Van Hagar??

Someone has the nerve to say they are not selling out every show??

Run the tracers Sarge!!! Ban the fuckers!!!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    IP trace is ambiguous...

Did we expect anything else ??

I miss all those dudes, glad you are here justaxxxgirl !

Keep the bastards honest

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jesus Christ!

Do you think Zahzoo is into conspiracy theories much??

I do know one thing. Hagar was dropped off by aliens at Area 51 after they examined him and stamped 'not suitable for DNA analysis' on his fat ass.

It's campaign...no e on the end.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hagar was visted by Aliens god damn you !!!!
    He also sold 20 milllion albums before he joined
    Van Halen. Then went onto sell more albums than
    the original band...

Jeez.. I cant believe some people..... :p

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    there's no need to manipulate the fans, coz most important is the music in itself...the 3 new tracks sucks and eddie is drunk while is playing live; it's enough for me !... I want Dave back in the band !!! I want the Real Van Halen !

"Fire In The Hole"
    Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No offense to Zahzoo, I actually think he is onto half the story. But the figures will speak the truth at the end of the day. If we are to believe the total venues played, divided by attendance is only 7000+,
    Then I dont think any amounts of tactics by us or "them" are going to change anything. I would say 90% of those that attended the gigs dont even visit these sites. Im not sure overweight middle-aged mulletheads even bother with our unbiased Van Halen views :p

Shine on Shine on !
    God dammit, all I did was post these numbers from Pollstar, that appeared in my email box, over at VHLinks where I hang out a lot because I am going to the Denver VH concert, and then all hell breaks lose and they start trashing the hell out of me.

Shit they aren't my numbers, I'm not Pollstar, I'm a Van Halen fan. Why the hell is a Van Halen fan site beating the shit out of me over the truth. If they don't like the numbers, go beat the shit out of Pollstar, Van Halen, and the bastards gouging everyone on these ticket prices.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thats fucking classic !!! Less than than the Ga y Cherone Show ??

Ok, double nostril beer shootin choking laughter occuring right now !

RIGHT NOW !!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sammy cant even beat the VHIII stats ??? Man... thats too funny...

Sammy raped my preacher
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    [ Im not sure overweight middle-aged mulletheads even bother with our unbiased Van Halen views :p

Shine on Shine on ! [/B][/QUOTE]

No go on I kinda like em
    Gimme a bottle O anything, and a, Glazed dounut to go!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Tatoo, you are an overweight middle-aged mullethead ??

Boss, The Plane, The Plane !!!

Banned
    EVH is GOD

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    justaxxxgirl isn't a spy...she's just crazy

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Talking

There ARE spies at the VH shows these days...THEIR CALLED FANS!!! ALL it takes is 5 seconds of watching this SHAM HALEN tour to once again realize that VAN HAGAR BLOWS GOATS!!!!
    Its really gotta grind everybody involved with the SHAM HALEN tour to constantly have one simple fact thrown in their face in every city across AMERICA: DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN!

Rhonda's Bitch
    Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Inside Info

I have some inside info on the Van Halen tour. Oh...wait...never mind.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The tour is a failure. End of discussion.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by evhfan
    justaxxxgirl isn't a spy...she's just crazy
    Who cares ?? I love her Pollstar posts, keep em coming :p

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Warham
    The tour is a failure. End of discussion.
    Yup, remember when we predicted this at the start, Brett and co, was
    all over this board saying it wont be the failure us "Rothtards" are predicting.
    Havent seen those chaps in these parts for a long time..

Why is that I wonder ????

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yes, where are they now?

"Fire In The Hole"
    Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sammy cant even beat the VHIII stats ??? Man... thats too funny...
    I hadn't thought of that. I thought going to concerts was about drinking, rockin out, and hours of hot fucking after the show?. Concert tour statistical and forensics analysis, shit where’s the door bub!

I also thought 7,000 average a night was good, for a band with no promote that has been dead for 7 years. Maybe they thought I was rubbing shit in their face off Gigolo's numbers.

Here is what he posts on this. Some VHLinkers thought it was great, and others tore the shit out of him. For the charts and other stuff you will have to go over their to the thread:

Clear Channel screwing up VH Tour and screwing VH Fans?
    http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showfl...b=5&o=&fpart=1

-----------

>>>The whole problem is ticket prices are too high. $98.00 a pop has to be helping to cause slow ticket sales.

-----

Gigolo: - I totally agree, Van Halen ticket prices are too high for the product. The ticket price is based on the promoters (CCE in this case) guaranteed residuals to the performers. Clear Channel basically blew it on what they are paying Van Halen.

It has been well published in the last two weeks, that CCE will pay 2 to 3 times the current market rate to get a “perceived top attendance and money draw band” like Van Halen, just to control the market. It has come back to haunt them big time.

Here’s some data that may help. Look at the 1998 VH Tour summary report below. The overall numbers are pretty rough. Inflation adjusted VH’s average net ticket price received was only $31.

Van Halen management has pubically ballyhooed that the last Van Halen tour with Sammy Hager in 1995 made $32 million during the 8 months tour. ($37.9 million in 2004 dollars). $38 million doesn’t even cover 2004 Van Halen tour and guarantee costs, accordingly to knowledgable industry sources.

Look at the second chart of recent Pollstar/AGI data. Van Halen is currently gouging a net $74 per ticket, yet PAID attendance sucks at just over 7,000 per concert for the 13 June 2004 reported play-dates. Also look at how $74 is crazy compared to other good rock acts.

Further, the current average Van Halen attendance is less than they did in 1998! What is really pissing a lot of people and attorneys off is all the inflated/fraudulent attendance numbers that CCE and VH Management are spewing to the media.

Also, lawsuits are brewing against CCE over ticket inventory manipulation and fraudulent misrepresentation with malice to induce. (means conning people into buying VH tickets, they would not have purchased if they knew the true facts)

I know of one industry heavyweight that already filed a formal notice against both Pollstar and Billboard regarding Van Halen’s reported numbers, and threatened to sue both of them if they did not verify these reported Van Halen numbers for accuracy. Both companies agreed, after these legal notices were filed.

This happened in early June, and then the current 7/14/04 Pollstar MidYear Tour report comes out, and low and behold, we Van Halen fans, and other highly interested parties and attorneys, discover that Van Halen averaged only a little over 7,000 paid attendance per show.

It is also important to understand that in 1998, VH played in 2nd and 3rd tier venues/cities which cost substantially less than most the 1st & 2nd tier venues/cities they are playing in 2004. Further concert touring and promotion costs have spiraled out of control since 1998.

Look at the third chart on Average Ticket Prices for the Top 50 Touring acts.
    Average Top 50 concert ticket prices 99-04 increased, rounded, $39 to $59 or 151%
    Average Van Halen ticket prices 98-04 increased, rounded, $28 to $74 or 264%

The big draw is Eddie Van Halen for the 2004 Tour. Download some 98 VH concert audios and compare them to how Eddie is playing in 2004. They is no comparison. Eddie has lost substantial ability and tone compared to 1998, not that he is still not pretty darn awesome on some of his better nights.

1998 Van Halen with Gary Cherone – Kenny Wayne Shepherd Tour
    --------------------------------------------
    Tour was comprised of a large amount of 2nd and 3rd Tier Venues and Cities
    Tour lost money, with many only ½ full venues, despite large ticket discounts and promotions ~ 30-35%, some 50- 60% off tickets face value.
    Tour Average Venue Attendance: 7,968
    Tour Percentage Tickets Sold: 48.22%
    Average Net Ticket Prices: $12 – $32, (1) $27.87 ’98 Tour net (2)
    (1) Total Revenue/Paid Attendance per venue-Averaged
    (2) 2004 Inflation Adjusted: $30.74
    Average Ticket Face Value: $25 - $49
    2004 Inflation Adjusted Ticket Face Value: $28 - $54
    Last edited by justaxxxgirl; 07-23-2004 at 10:11 AM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I might get flamed here, but I like the fact that Ed can deliver on some nights. It gives me hope for the real band. As for the rest of these stats, it really shows either Van Halen is irrelevant, or they are the biggest dumbfucks in the world not to tour with the original lineup.

Seeing as everytime I turn on a Rock radio station I hear original Van Halen, I fear the latter........

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    we have hookers at the roth army?

Rhonda's Bitch
    Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
    we have hookers at the roth army?
    Who are you calling a hooker biache.

©Ramblings by Rogue® Inc.
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    RogueHorseman® resides at the scenic Double Cross Ranch in sunny Riveria Paradise
    Status
    Just for the sake of argument...

It has often been questioned/debated that many of the so-called "sheep" who post/disrupt/lie here and do the same with an opposite "positive" spin at the links, etc. quite possibly have much more than a passing interest in the PERCEPTION of this tour.

THINK.
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dave or the Grave MoFo's !!!

Grave it is..............

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Martha Stewart
    Originally posted by Martha Stewart
    im callin u a prostitute and justaxxxgirl a hooker cuz she looks pretty dimestore to me. makes my dick retract.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jesus Christ!

Do you think Zahzoo is into conspiracy theories much??

I do know one thing. Hagar was dropped off by aliens at Area 51 after they examined him and stamped 'not suitable for DNA analysis' on his fat ass.

It's campaign...no e on the end.
    Yeah Yeah... I'm just a fucking nutcase who can't spell.

You nailed it warham... the aliens have been speaking to me and informing me that justaho is playing switch-hitter while spamming the VH fan sites. One minute she's proclaiming the tour is tanking and spewing bad press about Ed, Clear Channel, Pollstar, etc and the next minute she's defending herself and hoping her campaign doesn't derail the tour before she can get her Spammy fix in Denver...

Now tell me who's actin wacky?
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If there's a conspiracy to make the fascist, state media, BCE incestuous Clear Channel lose money and look bad, where the Hell do I sign up?

Those anti American pieces of shit need to be driven out of business permanently so radio, concert ticket prices, etc can get back to normal.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Last I heard from gslinger was that he was going on his little bike tour thing...then I hear Cato needs a new mod cause he isn't coming back. I asked gslinger a few questions about why he posted so many Ed pics, and not much regarding Dave and kept getting promissed info on Dave that "barely" materialized. gslinger did seem to like getting into with people far below his level. Maybe there is some truth.

But Ill tell you what pisses me off...I want my $5.00 Denver tickets to see Ed Al and Mike...and they are not materializing. That and I ordered my Roth is Van Halen shirt a week or so ago and have not received it yet. (but I have gotten three e-mails letting me know shirts are in) Sure hope I get it in time for the concert!
    "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There's alot of people over here acting wacky...we can start with the sheep from the Links and work from there.

Banned
    I'm a bum in the sun.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There's alot of people over here acting wacky...we can start with the sheep from the Links and work from there.
    Hey Warham, how are you? Enjoy your 4 super size meals from McDonalds?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Not as much as I enjoyed seeing you make a fool of yourself yesterday. That can't be topped.

How are you?

Sammy raped my preacher
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Tatoo, you are an overweight middle-aged mullethead ??

Boss, The Plane, The Plane !!!
    After all them years on the Island i ain't pretty.

lms2
    Originally posted by lms
    That and I ordered my Roth is Van Halen shirt a week or so ago and have not received it yet. (but I have gotten three e-mails letting me know shirts are in) Sure hope I get it in time for the concert!
    HA, yes....Just got my shirt today!

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Did somebody say HOOKERS?!?!?!?!!

wooda
    Originally posted by ZahZoo
    Yeah Yeah... I'm just a fucking nutcase who can't spell.

You nailed it warham... the aliens have been speaking to me and informing me that justaho is playing switch-hitter while spamming the VH fan sites. One minute she's proclaiming the tour is tanking and spewing bad press about Ed, Clear Channel, Pollstar, etc and the next minute she's defending herself and hoping her campaign doesn't derail the tour before she can get her Spammy fix in Denver...

Now tell me who's actin wacky?
    Shut up maggot, at least she has a vagina!!!!!

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by justaxxxgirl
    God dammit, all I did was post these numbers from Pollstar, that appeared in my email box, over at VHLinks where I hang out a lot because I am going to the Denver VH concert, and then all hell breaks lose and they start trashing the hell out of me.

Shit they aren't my numbers, I'm not Pollstar, I'm a Van Halen fan. Why the hell is a Van Halen fan site beating the shit out of me over the truth. If they don't like the numbers, go beat the shit out of Pollstar, Van Halen, and the bastards gouging everyone on these ticket prices.
    They don't like woman.

How will they get to blow eddie and sam with you as their competition.

Imagine being Edward VH and he has his choice:
    a)pretty woman
    b)gay and thoroughly retarded homo.

It's clear they fear you.

I'd bring mace to the concert with me.

If you smell feces and spunk, I'd duck and run.

It's the VHLINKS guys!
    Last edited by pete; 07-23-2004 at 08:27 PM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by lms
    But Ill tell you what pisses me off...I want my $5.00 Denver tickets to see Ed Al and Mike...and they are not materializing.
    Holy shit.....that's fucking funny....

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If this tour was rollin' along like a panzer dicision down the Autoban, nobody would be breakin' out the "conspiracy" theories! Instead, when its limpin' down the road like a used up crackwhore after gettin' banged
    by a team of mules, it must be someone out to underhandedly disrupt the party for the SHEEP and SHAM HALEN!

Thread Information