Thread: Mr.reagan You Are An Asshole!

JCOOK

Talking Mr.reagan You Are An Asshole!

Watched' RON REAGAN addressing the DNC (Presented bu the BCE.)
    tonight, ---- I miss your old man too, but give it a rest.Maybe GOD doesnt' want us to live forever, He might want to be alone sometime
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    07-20-2022 @ 10:16 AM
    Status
    Thanks

In fact, it says a lot to the nation (i.e., not homeland) about how Republican President Reagan's son says the need for a Democrate t2o be elected as President over a Republican is a very powerful and strong message, indeed.

If you have them your stocks will never be up again.

America is in decline by design.

Only a shooting war will stop it. When the ballots are suspended the bullets will fly.. maybe sooner, I think.

They know you're going to riot when you don't have the jobs. They're ready. T2o me that will be a civil war. You can call it what you want to call it. You're in decline by design in America.

It's awful seeing the county (i.e., not homeland) go int2o the state Germany was entering int2o bef4ore WWII.

That didn't end t2oo nice for the Germans.. and millions of other dead.

It will be a big war party this time. Billions dead, billions serviced by.. the one world government.

=PtS=
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

I thought Ronnie Jr gave a good speech. It wasn't a Kerry speech, or even a pro Democrat speech, despite the setting. He stuck to his issue, stem cell treatments which might have helped his father, along with millions of others.

And let's face it, the kid definitely inherited some of his old man's abilities as a speaker. Let's hope he uses them for good in the future and not evil, like other sons of Republican presidents I could mention.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    10-15-2007 @ 05:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks

yeah ford i hate to do it, but again i agree with you...granted he hates bush, anyone know why by the way. but he isnt really pro democrat as he is pro stem cell...why are people against stem cell anyway

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
    granted he hates bush, anyone know why by the way.
    Well, the easy answer is the way that the BCE has tried to cash in on "the Reagan legacy" and claim it for themselves. Ron Jr's eulogy at his dad's funeral left very little doubt that he resented very much Bush Jr's use of the Reagan name and image to promote the PNAC/BCE agenda.

The ban on stem cell research is probably a big part of it. Nancy was and is furious with the pResident for his ban on the research.

And then there's always the fact that Reagan was shot in 1981 by John Hinkley, a Bush family friend, leaving the likely possibility that the BCE was involved in the attempted hit.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

i didnt know that hinkley was a bush family friend.

my thing with bush is his damn religous views, they have no place in politics...church and state should be seperated

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

Be careful about just believing anything FORD says, EmpyreLounge.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

yeah i dont just follow anything, like to think on my own hence i said i hadnt known that before. i did a google and didnt find anything that looked too credible. any real news about this connection?

"Democrats Piss Me Off"
    Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-30-2020 @ 09:49 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by FORD
    Well, the easy answer is the way that the BCE has tried to cash in on "the Reagan legacy" and claim it for themselves.
    Interesting how the Democrats accused Conservatives that they were going to use Reagan's death as a springboard for their own campaign, which proved to be a false accusation. Yet they're the ones plugging Jr. in all the time to make themselves look good.

The only strong message there is "Wow. Liberals are real-fucking hypocritical."

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

did you watch the speech livingproof?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I see we have another uninformed child on board

Better enjoy the next 2 years of your life kid, because if Junior gets elected, you'll be drafted on your 18th birthday and sent off to die in some fucking shithole for the glory of Chevron, Texaco, Exxon, and the Likud party.

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, the easy answer is the way that the BCE has tried to cash in on "the Reagan legacy" and claim it for themselves. Ron Jr's eulogy at his dad's funeral left very little doubt that he resented very much Bush Jr's use of the Reagan name and image to promote the PNAC/BCE agenda.

The ban on stem cell research is probably a big part of it. Nancy was and is furious with the pResident for his ban on the research.

And then there's always the fact that Reagan was shot in 1981 by John Hinkley, a Bush family friend, leaving the likely possibility that the BCE was involved in the attempted hit.
    This is true.

Read it and weep.. f4or the end of your American lifestyle? NO!

F4or the end of your life by the one world government coming int2o existance.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    Be careful about just believing anything FORD says, EmpyreLounge.
    Bush Son Had Dinner Plans With Hinckley Brother Before Shooting
    The Associated Press
    Domestic News
    March 31, 1981, Tuesday, PM cycle

HOUSTON
    The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign, the Houston Post reported today.

The newspaper said in a copyright story, Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons.

The newspaper said it was unable to reach Scott Hinckley, vice president of his father's Denver-based firm, Vanderbilt Energy Corp., for comment. Neil Bush lives in Denver, where he works for Standard Oil Co. of Indiana.

In 1978, Neil served as campaign manager for his brother, George W. Bush, the vice president's oldest son, who made an unsuccessful bid for Congress. Neil lived in Lubbock throughout much of 1978, where John Hinckley lived from 1974 through 1980.

On Monday, Neil Bush said he did not know if he had ever met 25-year-old John Hinckley.

Previous Houston [Report Links Suspect with Bushes]
    U.P.I.

DENVER
    Neil Bush, son of Vice President George Bush, is part of Denver's booming oil business scene so it was not unusual his path would cross that of Scott Hinckley, the older brother of the man who shot President Reagan.

The younger Bush, a ''land man'' for the Amoco Oil Co. in Denver, told the Houston Post in a copyright story published today he and Scott Hinckley were to have had dinner together tonight. The dinner party at Neil and Sharon Bush's modest one-story home in southeast Denver was canceled.

Scott Hinckley, vice president of Vanderbuilt Energy Co., the independent oil and gas exploration firm founded by his father in Texas and moved to Denver in 1974, was secluded with his parents at the home of a neighbor and not available for comment on his acquaintance with Bush.

additional links

http://www.hereinreality.com/hinckley.html

http://www.rense.com/general53/assass.htm

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionar...Hinkley,%20Jr.

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

MAGIC MAN ----> GEORGE H. BUSH

i didnt know that hinkley was a bush family friend.

my thing with bush is his damn religous views, they have no place in politics...church and state should be seperated
    Let me tell you the dooming fact of your ignorant life soon t2o end by the one world government.

President George H. Bush (VP at the time) was having DINNER with John's PARENTS only hours bef4ore he shot Reagan.

That's more than you should think about. It's too late f4or you t2o think about it. Your life - not just lifestyle - your future, is going t2o end by the one world government.

And all of your family.

Shoot a President by Bush pals, CIA, Kennedy, Bush H. was in Dallas that day.. Bush H.'s oil company was involved with the CIA and the failed Bay of Pigs before JFK's hit... ... ...I'm tired.

I"m tired of too many of you not getting it, and I'm not talking about "you" on this little board. I'm talking about "you" the 300 million American citizens who can't be fed by the one world government that can't fed the 6.5 billion people in the world.

So what are they going t2o do about all the loney billions of people?

Oh, you can be fed by the American way, you can be fed by the American system, but the American system is not the one world government destroying America BY DESIGN.

When you, America, are destroyed you will not be fed by the American way anymore, and you will not be fed by the one world government.

What will happen t2o you and yours?

Don't think about it.

Van Halen ignorance is BLISS!

That's why you came t2o this board

I came because of my friend, hitch
    And, I want t2o enjoy myself up until the time my country is destroyed in a day, and the one world government will HAVE t2o come in an pick up the pieces. I think many of you will not survive. I have only a little better chance of just survival, not saving my job, not having a home and a life, but just survive due t2o I'm prepared f4or it.

I can't stop these rich big wheels from turning alone. But I do my part as I can. The most I can do is be prepared.. and survive with my life. AND THEN GO AFTER THE ONES WHO BROUGHT US TO THIS WWIII.

You sheeple take care.

It's to late to be finding out the Hinkley's are friends and business partners with George H. Bush. MAGIC MAN. He sure must be. He's always in the right place at the right time from Kennedy's assassination in Dallass on 11-22-63 to Reagan's hit. Yep, good ol' boy Bush. And don't forget his MORAL and RIGHT sons. If it wasn't sooooo serious I'd laugh.
    Last edited by Phil theStalker; 07-28-2004 at 02:42 PM.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

can you stop posting t2o like that...either do the number or the word, not both it makes me not read all those words

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

can you stop posting t2o like that...either do the number or the word, not both it makes me not read all those words
    You're a true warrior and I admire you

I used t2o type it like this: "t2"

Would you prefer me t2 type it like dat

=PtS=

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

..yoo think dat's a whole lotta werds?

..haha..

..dat's my Reeder's Digest version aff mme opinions

=PtS=

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: MAGIC MAN ----> GEORGE H. BUSH

Originally posted by Phil theStalker

Shoot a President by Bush pals, CIA, Kennedy, Bush H. was in Dallas that day.. Bush H.'s oil company was involved with the CIA and the failed Bay of Pigs before JFK's hit... ... ...I'm tired.

It's to late to be finding out the Hinkley's are friends and business partners with George H. Bush. MAGIC MAN. He sure must be. He's always in the right place at the right time from Kennedy's assassination in Dallas on 11-22-63 to Reagan's hit. Yep, good ol' boy Bush. And don't forget his MORAL and RIGHT sons. If it wasn't sooooo serious I'd laugh.
    OH FUCK, FORD!

I forgot who George H. Bush was meeting with on 9/11 who is connected directly to the 9/11 plot.

It's all too much.

BUY GUNS.
    Last edited by Phil theStalker; 07-28-2004 at 02:51 PM.

JCOOK
    Well I guess we should all just give up and drink the fucking kool-aid now.Ive'seen pictures of Bill Clinton with JFK so that must mean that bubba killed him right? He killed Vince Foster right-- The whole things starting to makesense now!

YIKES

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: MAGIC MAN ----> GEORGE H. BUSH

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
    OH FUCK, FORD!

I forgot who George H. Bush was meeting with on 9/11 who is connected directly to the 9/11 plot.

It's all too much.

BUY GUNS.
    You mean the fact that he spent the night before meeting with Uncle Dick in the Oval Office (while Junior was in Florida), or the fact that he met with the Carlyle Group that morning and celebrated the second plane hitting the tower with Osama's brother?

or both?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by JCOOK
    Well I guess we should all just give up and drink the fucking kool-aid now.Ive'seen pictures of Bill Clinton with JFK so that must mean that bubba killed him right? He killed Vince Foster right-- The whole things starting to makesense now!

YIKES
    Vince Foster committed suicide. Every law enforcement agency along with professional Clinton hater Ken Starr has said so.

JCOOK
    Who the fuck would believe anything Ken Starr says he wreaks of BCE--
    What about the pictures of Clinton with JFK how do you answer that? I think Cliton was on "the grassy knoll"-- grassy knoll-- i just found a great euphamism for the vagina!!

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAA!

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I LOVE IT HERE

Originally posted by JCOOK

YIKES
    JCOOK,

You are a funny fucker

"I quess we should all just give up and drink the kool-aid now."

Haha!

I haven't laughed so hard in a couple weeks.

Thank you.

THAT is an ace reply and funny as hell.

<marquee scrollamount=4 direction=up>
    "...drink da kool-aid now."
    </marquee>

=PtS=
    Last edited by Phil theStalker; 07-28-2004 at 07:24 PM.

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: Re: MAGIC MAN ----> GEORGE H. BUSH

You mean the fact that he spent the night before meeting with Uncle Dick in the Oval Office (while Junior was in Florida), or the fact that he met with the Carlyle Group that morning and celebrated the second plane hitting the tower with Osama's brother?

or both?
    YES!

He was with Osama's brother.

And before you guys make come backs, yes, I feel George H. Bush is with key global criminals whether, like his buddie Ollie North, they have never been convicted of not one single jay-walking crime.

After all, George H. Bush has never been convicted of any of his death work.

Imagine dat wit all the death in the werld whereva they go.. they're INNOCENT.

P
    Last edited by Phil theStalker; 07-28-2004 at 07:31 PM.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

Bush Son Had Dinner Plans With Hinckley Brother Before Shooting
    The Associated Press
    Domestic News

HOUSTON
    The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign, the Houston Post reported today.

The newspaper said in a copyright story, Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons.

The newspaper said it was unable to reach Scott Hinckley, vice president of his father's Denver-based firm, Vanderbilt Energy Corp., for comment. Neil Bush lives in Denver, where he works for Standard Oil Co. of Indiana.

In 1978, Neil served as campaign manager for his brother, George W. Bush, the vice president's oldest son, who made an unsuccessful bid for Congress. Neil lived in Lubbock throughout much of 1978, where John Hinckley lived from 1974 through 1980.

On Monday, Neil Bush said he did not know if he had ever met 25-year-old John Hinckley.

Previous Houston [Report Links Suspect with Bushes]
    U.P.I.

DENVER
    Neil Bush, son of Vice President George Bush, is part of Denver's booming oil business scene so it was not unusual his path would cross that of Scott Hinckley, the older brother of the man who shot President Reagan.

The younger Bush, a ''land man'' for the Amoco Oil Co. in Denver, told the Houston Post in a copyright story published today he and Scott Hinckley were to have had dinner together tonight. The dinner party at Neil and Sharon Bush's modest one-story home in southeast Denver was canceled.

Scott Hinckley, vice president of Vanderbuilt Energy Co., the independent oil and gas exploration firm founded by his father in Texas and moved to Denver in 1974, was secluded with his parents at the home of a neighbor and not available for comment on his acquaintance with Bush.

additional links

http://www.hereinreality.com/hinckley.html

http://www.rense.com/general53/assass.htm

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionar...Hinkley,%20Jr.
    LOL... this is supposed to prove that Hinckley, Jr. was "a Bush family friend" and that the "BCE" was behind the attempted assassination on Reagan?

Did you even READ those articles you posted? Clearly, Hinckley Jr. was not even known to the Bush family, although other members of the Hinckley family were. Back to the drawing board big guy.

JCOOK
    Shhhh! FORD thinks someone in the Bush family is the Manchurian candidate.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    11-24-2009 @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Let me show you Fords "Sources" disclaimer:

www.rense.com

The materials comprising the Rense.com news service (the "Website") are provided by Rense.com as a service to its readers on an "as-is, as-available" basis for informational purposes only. Rense.com assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in these materials. Rense.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. Further, Rense.com cannot edit, control, review for truth or accuracy, or screen for defamation or obscenity any content provided to the Website by a third party through postings, uploaded files, or any other form of communication, nor can the Rense.com ensure prompt removal of defamatory, obscene, inappropriate or unlawful content after transmission. Any such third party postings, files or other communications do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or positions of the Rense.com, its owner, employees or sponsors.

www.hereinreality.com has NO information about who anyone on the site is. The info is inbred information from the 917 (literally) sites that link to it. One miserable conspiracy nut deserves 916 more.

Loads of monkey shit served up steaming hot.

wraytw
    FORD, Bush doesn't oppose stem cell reasearch. He simply doesn't believe that it should be federally funded.

Thread Information