Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,440 of 1886

Thread: Eat Us And Smile: EVOLUTION

The REAL House Of Pain
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    and damn did she have some stories...
    EAT US AND SMILE!
    LOOK WHO'S BACK IN CIRCULATION!
    DAMAGE INC!

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    yo hop...wasn't it you and RBW with the flaming tables back in the day...

lmfao...funny shit...

That original crew...pav, bs1, hain, myself, you and your bro...rbw...va...jetm...vinniev...theloonman...sla wt...

funny shit...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    lmfao...

how about this from a blast from the past...

the original shit is gone...

but...

From December of 2000...somewhere over the rainbow...

Ford:

Well fuck it. I'm here!

Sorry I've been away from the Army, but my piece of shit computer won't load the page for some reason. Anyway, I need to vent for a second....

The situation at the PD is BULLSHIT

There are rabid SHEEP launching thread after thread of attacks against David Lee Roth, the real Van HALEN and all true VH fans, and the moderators, despite rhetoric to the contrary, do little to stop this shit.

More problematic is the way they seem to be treating us.

Some fucking sheep bashes Roth, I defend him. I'm bashing.

Some fucking sheep calls me "a homosexual who wants to suck Roth's dick" and I defend myself, I'm bashing.

I say one word about Sammy Hagar CHEESE BALLADS, I'm bashing.

THIS IS BULLSHIT!! I know Michelle reads this board. Probably the other PD mods do too.

I never have started a personal attack against anybody. That board, this one, my own place or anywhere else. But when Phil5150 or RC5150 or Prettywoman5150 or any goddamn fucking Dave Hating sheep with a 5150 in their name starts shit with me, I am going to finish it. Try paying a little more attention to what these fools are doing and a little less to blaming EUAS/DLR Army/Mafia for anything that's fucked up in the world.

Michael Jackson - Fucking liar. Mark my words. Don't criticize me for exposing this pigfucker, because I'll remember this when you all look stupid for believing him.

Alex6261- This guy is so fucked in the head that he makes George Bush Jr seem like Einstein in comparison.

Anyway, fuck it. FORD's drunk, he's tired, I'm fuckin outa here for the night!

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My reply...

Christ FORD, anyone who doubts your word isn't a fucking Van Halen fan.

But of course, this was just a pop-in from a couple of original EUASers lettin you know we're still around fuckin' with y'all.

Who was it that fateful night? Ahhh yes. It was hain, brownsound, pavinc and myself. Sure FORD, you and the ICON should be included into that group. Your status as a Van Halen fan is unquestioned. Like I said, anyone who does can blow it out their ass.

Keep up the defense FORD my man...it's what this group was founded on. You carry that fucking tradition better than anyone I know.

Shit, someone might see the footsteps...

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    hop, downinflames...even seen in some support...

then...

janevh

HHHHEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I just stopped by to say HO HO HO!!! Hope all is well with the Halenheads! The Halenmobile is still cruisin' and I now have my Halen tree up in it! Please stay as cool as you all are and don't forget to spice up YOUR holidays with some regularkickasschillupyourspine, VAN FUCKIN HALENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
    janevh
    always a pleasure to stop by!

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Me...

Ahh, the Vinman...you would have been an original member had you not been on a sabbatical at the time.

And we can't forget that Italian from Chicago...

What the fuck was his name?

Black, White and Red?

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Icon...

Just when I thought Original EUAS with the secret formula was back in production....

FORD, I'm with you on the Pleasure Dome situation, I haven't seen such rampant flocks of sheep since the old WB days, only it's worse at PD because you actually have shepherds (er, moderators) that encourage that sort of thing.

Problem is they aren't doing the band any favors come the announcement, because then they'll be taking their orders in part from DLR as lead singer, not DLR as solo artist.

Personal attacks are standard operating procedure for the sheep who can't argue their case in a cogent and logical manner. But then again, if they were anywhere near cogent and logical, they wouldn't be arguing for Sammy or Gary in the first place.

And as for the moderators over there, so long as you know how to cut-n-paste the standard "Personal attacks will not be tolerated" line of b.s., you can sign up for shepherding duties.

Pete's Wicked Ale all around for the entire crew, and a Guiness for FORD..
    Pete's Wicked Ale...

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    lmfao...

one of the funnier posts in the thread...

I think what we need is an EUAS website run by someone who is kind of obnoxious and has nothing to do with EUAS - I'll volunteer for that

I envision the front page to have a picture of POJO with the names Pojorisin', Hain23x and Brownsound1 flashing up in order. This should guarantee a lot of hits just from people checking whether Pavinc's name has been added to the splash screen yet.

The main content should be really bland of course. A minimum amount of current news would be ideal and in fact the whole thing should be set up so it's hard to know what EUAS actually was and whether they even existed in the first place.

We could have a 'this day in history' section - including stuff like: Brownsound edited a post at DLRarmy, Hain made a video, Pojo brushed his teeth and things like that. Any reference to Pavinc should be vague at best.

Periodically we should tease people with the promise of updating the news page. Then we can add the latest version of the Ludwig Report - telling us about the latest cds in Pojo's collection.

I suspect at that point rumours will start flying of a reunion of the original EUAS. People with names like Jermaine and Glenn Frey will start posting outlandish claims of announcement dates, thread titles and personal appearances at the Pleasure Dome. Probably members of UFF will claim that they have acquired rights to the EUAS name too.

To counter this we should add a UBB board at the website called The Flock. We'll need some reliable moderators of course - I suggest Watthi (though he'll also be banned from posting), Madden and Humber. I'll do my bit by
    saying 'no news is good news' as often as possible. Maybe Pojo's cat could send me a picture and start posting too. He'll be the voice of reason and a true insider to keep us all reassured that the EUAS reunion will happen.

After that we'll just have to be patient and see what happens........

Jonman

"I'm very sober and very, very bored" Vyvyan from The Young Ones.

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    lmfao...

can't believe I had that saved...

The REAL House Of Pain
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    yo hop...wasn't it you and RBW with the flaming tables back in the day...

lmfao...funny shit...

That original crew...pav, bs1, hain, myself, you and your bro...rbw...va...jetm...vinniev...theloonman...sla wt...

funny shit...
    Me and redblk&wht with the flaming tables!

We were known as our Damage Inc. with our alter egos of Destruction and Mayhem!

Them were the days!

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    lmfao...that was it...Damage Inc...

funny shit...

The REAL House Of Pain
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ah remember the verbal wars with VHIII Fan over at links?

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by houseofpain
    How could I forget that one.

Good times...DAMN good times.

=V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fucking amazing to think VHIII wasn't even out a year when I started lurking at the Links....

Where in the fuck does the time go ?

I'm gonna slap on "How Many Say I" to commemorate it....

Or maybe not...
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You mean the guy who actually called himself "VH3Fan"??

I thought that sheep was my personal stalker for a while. He would follow me from Links to the Church of Cherone to here and back just talkin a storm of shit all the way. Trying to get the "Webpastors" at the Church to ban me because I didn't like VDIII.

Shit. As IF. Mark & Ron weren't about to ban me. They thanked me in the acknowledgements section of the Church website for being such a great debater for the anti-VDIII side or however exactly they put it. Unfortunately that site's long gone so I can't link to it. Even the "wayback machine" at Internet Archive is lacking in Church content.

Just as well, considering some of the discussions that took place over there way back when.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jesus Christ...

That's just fucking painful...

The REAL House Of Pain
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    for the record, there is still a spitoon on top of VD3.

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HOP;

Do you still drink Jim Beam?

DG
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Your Tour Guide
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think what we need is an EUAS website run by someone who is kind of obnoxious and has nothing to do with EUAS - I'll volunteer for that

I envision the front page to have a picture of POJO with the names Pojorisin', Hain23x and Brownsound1 flashing up in order. This should guarantee a lot of hits just from people checking whether Pavinc's name has been added to the splash screen yet.

The main content should be really bland of course. A minimum amount of current news would be ideal and in fact the whole thing should be set up so it's hard to know what EUAS actually was and whether they even existed in the first place.

We could have a 'this day in history' section - including stuff like: Brownsound edited a post at DLRarmy, Hain made a video, Pojo brushed his teeth and things like that. Any reference to Pavinc should be vague at best.

Periodically we should tease people with the promise of updating the news page. Then we can add the latest version of the Ludwig Report - telling us about the latest cds in Pojo's collection.

I suspect at that point rumours will start flying of a reunion of the original EUAS. People with names like Jermaine and Glenn Frey will start posting outlandish claims of announcement dates, thread titles and personal appearances at the Pleasure Dome. Probably members of UFF will claim that they have acquired rights to the EUAS name too.

To counter this we should add a UBB board at the website called The Flock. We'll need some reliable moderators of course - I suggest Watthi (though he'll also be banned from posting), Madden and Humber. I'll do my bit by
    saying 'no news is good news' as often as possible. Maybe Pojo's cat could send me a picture and start posting too. He'll be the voice of reason and a true insider to keep us all reassured that the EUAS reunion will happen.

Jonman

"I'm very sober and very, very bored" Vyvyan from The Young Ones.
    That is some funny shit right there. I've been doing research on various political issues all day, and that was smartest thing I've seen written in weeks. Pojo's cat... so funny...

And for the record, elipse's do have meaning...
    Eat Us and Smile!

The REAL House Of Pain
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    HOP;

Do you still drink Jim Beam?

DG

DG
    Well for the record here...
    Jim Beam would be my drink of choice because it is the FINEST bourbon in the world! However, the houseofpain hasn't had a drink of Jim Beam in a LOOOOOOOOONG time. I went back to college in 2003 and gave up my old vices. No more Skoal Long Cut Wintergreen tobacco and no more alcohol. When I graduated in 2005 (from the University of Oklahoma in the Promised Land, Norman, Oklahoma) I just never picked 'em back up.

Your Tour Guide
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Boomer Sooner...
    Texas sucks...
    My argument is sound and valid, and therefore logically equivalent...
    Drink your sorrows away Shorthorn fan...

That post prolly should go in the Locker Room, but oh well. Gotta love elipses...

The REAL House Of Pain
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Tuck Fexass!

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    DG
    Well for the record here...
    Jim Beam would be my drink of choice because it is the FINEST bourbon in the world! However, the houseofpain hasn't had a drink of Jim Beam in a LOOOOOOOOONG time. I went back to college in 2003 and gave up my old vices. No more Skoal Long Cut Wintergreen tobacco and no more alcohol. When I graduated in 2005 (from the University of Oklahoma in the Promised Land, Norman, Oklahoma) I just never picked 'em back up.
    I remember when you used to swing me around on the dance floor leaving nothing behind but an empty bottle of Beam... ...

and a smile on my face

The REAL House Of Pain
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    DG I'll swing you around anything you ask!

Loons The Great

Cool Wella...wella...wella...

"There are rules to success my friend. Rule number one:"Know what you know, know what you don't know, and know that I gotta know what you know as soon as you know...or sooner."--Walter Abrams

Yez Yeah!!
    Supahfly!!

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's Eat Us And Smile, time again yall!!!

Who said we were dead?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You think the sheep will dare step into this thread, like they have done in its counterpart over at Links?

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I dunno FORD.

However, I am concerned I might be necroposting again.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by WARF
    I dunno FORD.

However, I am concerned I might be necroposting again.
    EUAS threads are NEVER considered "necroposting" because EUAS is not dead.

And the "Sammy Hagar is the Biggest Dildo" thread is a fucking classic. Classics deserve another kick to the top once in a while. Three dozen dumbassed reunion rumor threads don't.

I'm sure everyone here knows the difference

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It looks like Michael Jackson is posting again, as THE GUY.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    EUAS threads are NEVER considered "necroposting" because EUAS is not dead.

Loons The Great

Cool Reunited--Peaches and Herb

I was a fool to ever leave your side
    Me minus you is such a lonely ride
    That breakup we had
    Has made me lonesome and sad
    I realize I love you
    'Cause I want you back
    Hey, hey

I spent the evening with the radio
    Regret the moment that I let you go
    Our quarrel was such
    A way of learning so much
    I know now that I love you
    'Cause I need your touch
    Hey, hey

(Chorus
    Reunited, and it feels so good
    Reunited, 'cause we understood
    There's one perfect fit
    And, sugar, this one is it
    We both are so excited
    'Cause we're reunited
    Hey, hey

I sat here, staring at the same old wall
    Came back to life just when I got your call
    I wished I could climb
    Right through the telephone line
    And give you what you want
    So you would still be mine
    Hey, hey

I can't go cheatin', honey; I can't play
    I found it very hard to stay away
    As we reminisce
    On precious moments like this
    I'm glad we're back together
    'Cause I missed your kiss
    Hey, hey

(Repeat chorus)

Lover, lover, this is sudden love
    And you're exactly what I'm dreamin' of
    All through the day
    And all through the night
    I'll give you all the love I have
    With all my might
    Hey, hey

(Repeat chorus)

Welcome Back Kotter

Welcome back,
    Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
    To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
    But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
    Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
    Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

"Those Who Dare, Win!"
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

The Guy

Originally posted by WARF
    It looks like Michael Jackson is posting again, as THE GUY.
    I think you nailed it Warf.

I also think they should be bitch slapped.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Did someone call?

EUAS4EVA!!!

There ain't no patry unless my ass 'tis parked heeya for this one!!!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Loons The Great

Cool GHOST RIDERS IN THE SKY!!!!!!

An old cowboy went riding out one dark and windy day
    Upon a ridge he rested as he went along his way
    When all at once a mighty herd of red eyed cows he saw
    A-plowing through the ragged sky and up the cloudy draw

Their brands were still on fire and their hooves were made of steel
    Their horns were black and shiny and their hot breath he could feel
    A bolt of fear went through him as they thundered through the sky
    For he saw the Riders coming hard and he heard their mournful cry

Yippie yi Ohhhhh
    Yippie yi yaaaaay
    Ghost Riders in the sky

Their faces gaunt, their eyes were blurred, their shirts all soaked with sweat
    He's riding hard to catch that herd, but he ain't caught 'em yet
    'Cause they've got to ride forever on that range up in the sky
    On horses snorting fire
    As they ride on hear their cry

As the riders loped on by him he heard one call his name
    If you want to save your soul from Hell a-riding on our range
    Then cowboy change your ways today or with us you will ride
    Trying to catch the Devil's herd, across these endless skies

Yippie yi Ohhhhh
    Yippie yi Yaaaaay

Ghost Riders in the sky
    Ghost Riders in the sky
    Ghost Riders in the sky

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    David Lee Roth is back in Van Halen!!!
    And as a EUAS member and representitive...
    I must say this with no further ado...
    Michael Anthony and Sammy Hagar are coordially invited...
    TO KISS MY ASS!!!

Howlin' Wolf
    If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf.--Nikita Khrushchev

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY WOLF GANG!!!!!!

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wrong thread dude. lol

Loons The Great

Cool Well...well...well...

Rehab - Amy Winehouse

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said no, no, no
    Yes I been black but when I come back you'll know, know know
    I ain’t got the time
    And if my daddy thinks I’m fine
    He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won’t go, go, go

I’d rather be at home with Ray
    I ain’t got seventy days
    Cos there’s nothing, there's nothing you can’t teach me
    That I can’t learn from Mr Hathaway

I didn’t get a lot in class
    But I know it don’t come in a shot glass

Yes I been black but when I come back you'll know, know, know
    I ain't got the time

The man said why you think you here?
    I said I got no idea
    I’m gonna, I'm gonna lose my baby
    So I always keep a bottle near
    He said I just think you’re depressed
    Kiss me, yeah baby
    And the rest

I don’t ever want to drink again
    I just, ooh I just need a friend
    I’m not gonna spend ten weeks
    Have everyone think I'm on the mend

It’s not just my pride
    It’s just til these tears have dried

I ain’t got the time

Loons The Great
    Originally posted by MAX
    Did someone call?

EUAS4EVA!!!

There ain't no patry unless my ass 'tis parked heeya for this one!!!

Cool avatar, Maximus!!

Hell Yeaya!

Thread Information