• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Va= Navy man
    Aaah, Sesh, my drunken Scottish buddy...

The inference that Sailors are gay just cracks me up everytime I hear it...

Whatever happened to "girl in every port"...

My Scottish friend, after 20 years in the Navy, I could allow you and a few of your lush Scot friends to tally up your conquests, and it still wouldn't touch the amount of snatch I've gotten....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• conmee
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

The very sad fucking part about Sesh's list is that it's 99% accurate... except about me playing the oboe... although many of my neighbors DID... lmao

Icon.
      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Aaah, Sesh, my drunken Scottish buddy...

The inference that Sailors are gay just cracks me up everytime I hear it...

Whatever happened to "girl in every port"...

My Scottish friend, after 20 years in the Navy, I could allow you and a few of your lush Scot friends to tally up your conquests, and it still wouldn't touch the amount of snatch I've gotten....

As it happens I'm insanely drunk tonight because Scotland won at football(soccer).

I embrace my cultural stereotypes and make a point of living up to them, you should to...

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          LOL, I had to open up AIM to remember some of the names...

How about some of these other oldies...

Cult Of Roth
          Cyclonus7
          Jetm
          Spanish Doc
          Full Bug (not the current Canuck version)
          Is Spanish Doctor still posting at the Iron Maiden board?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

The Least Likely EUASer to post here?

hain23x...

Member 1A...

he's carrying unnecessary excess Army baggage...but the king of the Rothhounds back in the day...and probably still is...

hain would be a welcome addition to the army...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Cult of Roth...

There's another one that wasn't adverse to some uphill gardening.

Lets's face it the EUAS people were as gay as Elton John serving canapes to George Michael in an assless kaftan on George Michael's patio...

Time for you guys to jump out the closet...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Sesh and insanely drunk...

lmfao...

this should be an interesting night at the Army...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I can hardly see but until it all blacks out I want to say the EUAS thing had it's time but is no longer a hetero way to conduct yourselves.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    The Least Likely EUASer to post here?

hain23x...

Member 1A...

he's carrying unnecessary excess Army baggage...but the king of the Rothhounds back in the day...and probably still is...

hain would be a welcome addition to the army...
                    Christ, talk about water under the bridge....

Or, is it that the bridges have been burned....

Take your pick....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Jesus on a school night too...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Let's face it woukd Hain be into having a virtual coffee morning in the 'sheep pen'?

Good for him for getting the semblence of a life...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I agree...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

and no...the bridges certainly haven't been burned...

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

Pojo... how do you explain this box of matches and litre of kerosene sitting here? lol

Icon.
                              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Roth on the radio.

Boy are we going to get some assholes posting....?

Comment

Working...