best of both world 14 bucks at wally world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best of both world 14 bucks at wally world

wal mart for some odd reason has the best of both worlds 2 disc collection for 14 bucks or so. i didn't pay even 15 for the set. so if you want this disc cheap go there

No, I don't want this disc cheap. I don't want this cheap disc at all. Piece of shit.

Remind me, shithead...what was your nickname again?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

if you want it for $11.99 go to the "no matter how" thread

and if you want FREE wait a week or two!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

in france we love sammy hagar. it's the name of a paper toilet. very sweet for our ass!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frenchie
          in france we love sammy hagar. it's the name of a paper toilet. very sweet for our ass!!!!
          LOL!!!! This dude cracks me up!!!!!!!!
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikk
            LOL!!!! This dude cracks me up!!!!!!!!
            faaaker! I was gonna say that!

Comment

I saw it at a Sams Club superstore for $15...if you bought it, you got a free block of CHEESE to go with it. Hell of a deal, hunh?

...I paid full price for the cheese and skipped on the album
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

i believe i can fly. i believe sammy can't. he's too fat! i've seen a video when he sings jump! he tries but it's not funny too see a old man make a incredible jump of 5 centimeters! JUMP.... ploooofff!

Comment

Sammy's buying his own albums at Sam's Club...getting all that free cheese to go with...mmmm...chow down, fat boy!
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

I'd buy a fucking American Idol album before I buy the Worst of Sam's World.

Comment

You get a free subscription to Gerbil Monthly, a Richard Gere endorsed magazine, with every purchase of the new Sam hits package, The Ched Collection. And all for $6.99, a bargain bin price.

BIGBADZERO will be the first in line to get that deal.

Comment

Re: best of both world 14 bucks at wally world

Originally posted by hagar4pres
                        wal mart for some odd reason has the best of both worlds 2 disc collection for 14 bucks or so. i didn't pay even 15 for the set. so if you want this disc cheap go there

Those MAGGOTS at WM could try givin' ME $140.00 to take that piece of SHIT BOBW off their hands....and I'd tell 'em to FUCK OFF!!! I ain't givin' the Lying Dutchmen another nickel! FUCK Van Hagar!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver Down NJ
                          I'd buy a fucking American Idol album before I buy the Worst of Sam's World.
                          Same here.

(on a related theme: The commercials for "The Shits vol. II" have started to roll on Finnish TV... *puke* )
                          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

How is it out there in Finland? Classic VH country, I assume?

Comment

I started a VH thread on a hockey board...so far it's been about 60/40 on Roth/Hagar.

Finland is a country with big distances between places and people, some of us have the guts to move around listening to Roth, some of us stay at home, feel sorry for themselves and listen to Hagar.

Btw, the starter of this thread must be a little dumb
                              Last edited by Golden AWe; 07-30-2004, 12:16 PM.
                              Originally posted by Cato
                              Golden, why are you FAT?
                              Originally posted by lesfunk
                              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X