This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rikk View Post
    I actually was going to ask if the Links still exist. I really wasn't sure.
    How else will shoeshine and newspaper boy Brently Brett make a buck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
      How else will shoeshine and newspaper boy Brently Brett make a buck?
      I may be in my 40s, but I have considered going down there and starting a fight or something just because I'm bored. I'm sure my old account is there (I was never banned) and it would just put a smile on my face. Maybe I'll start a thread called "WOLFIE IS FAT...Please Comment", just to see them freak out completely. I feel childish.

Ah, life...it's the little pleasures.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• More subtlety, like "Maybe Wolf Should Lose Some Weight?"...

Comment

More subtlety, like "Maybe Wolf Should Lose Some Weight?"...
          LMFAO!!

"Maybe If Wolf Spent Time On Writing Melodies Instead of Eating Binges, He'd Write Better Songs & Get Laid More with Non-Hookers..."
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

LMFAO!!

"Maybe If Wolf Spent Time On Writing Melodies Instead of Eating Binges, He'd Write Better Songs & Get Laid More with Non-Hookers..."
            Or maybe, "yeah dad has some bad habits, but at least the coke and alcoholism kept him thin"...

Comment

Or maybe, "yeah dad has some bad habits, but at least the coke and alcoholism kept him thin"...
              Seriously, can you imagine being 32 and having heart disease already? You have to be a seriously-spoiled little fuck to have your daily intake be 316 customers' meals at Popeye's.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Time to put more sheep in the pen!!
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]17293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17293[/ATTACH]
                Last edited by Rikk; 03-30-2023, 10:30 PM.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Time to put more sheep in the pen!!
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]17293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17293[/ATTACH]
                  Let's go!

DLR7884
                  Can't believe this thread is still going.
                  Originally Posted by WARF:
                  DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Wella wella wella. Look what ED, er, the cat, dragged in! How hell are ya'?

Comment

• Curiosity got me. I haven't been here in a few years.

Glad this place is still going strong.

DLR7884
                      I've missed you all (well, most of you)!
                      Originally Posted by WARF:
                      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• LOL has taken dents but at least has survived the nightmare that is social media...

Comment

LMFAO!!

Can you imagine Wolf trying to jump around like his dad used to? He probably would bust right through the stage.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Seriously, can you imagine being 32 and having heart disease already? You have to be a seriously-spoiled little fuck to have your daily intake be 316 customers' meals at Popeye's.
                            Wolf was fat when he was five. It would be nice if his new wife didn’t have to search his folds for his dick.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Sheep Pen member in Da House.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Heavens to Betsy Hagar, is this thread STILL around?

Hunh.
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X