X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Man, those two sure look like real winners. HEADS OF THE CLASS. (Knowing Guwapo's resources, that is probably a real picture of the two morons.)
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• frenchie
      Foot Soldier
      • Jul 2004

promise, i will never listen to van hagar again, after seeing this photo!i promise!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          Yeah, you know...BIGBADZERO would be a good choice. Dude is so pathetic and sad. And on top of that, I think he's a total virgin. He obviously hasn't been laid before. You should have seen how excited he was to be meeting FAB in Vegas. My god!!! He hasn't been this close to a female since his mom used to let him sleep close.

Beyond cruel and evil. I love it!!!!

MUHUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Okay folks!! It's time for......

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

This week’s winner is none other than BIGBADZERO.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

BBZ was born in Van Nuys California in 1967………….

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

This is a very special week for BBZ. Not only has he been

selected Sheep Of The Week, BBZ proudly announced on

Thursday that he had finally lost his virginity on Wednesday

night at the ripe old age of 36. So who was the luck lady?

Meet Elsa Lipschitz…………

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Elsa and BBZ met at a Van Hagar concert in 1986 and BB

has been trying to get into the little hotties bloomers ever

since. Elsa finally gave in on Wednesday night. When asked

how she liked the romp in the sack with BB, Elsa replied,

“Have you seen my glasses, I keep losing those darn things.”

BIGBADZERO is heading to Las Vegas this weekend with

Elsa and her friend Lilly……………..

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

BBZ is hoping to end the week on a real high note by

Smoking up with the girls in his local park……………

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

And then heading home and having his first threesome!!

Good luck to ya Sheep.

Now get back in the PEN fucker!!

Comment

• knowitall
                              Roadie
                              • Aug 2004

Sergeant Rikk, Private knowitall here sir: can I be in the pen?? I'm not a Hagar fan at all...... I never understood the Sammy thing except that it confirmed that EVH was a major Montrose fan. Anywho, as I said yesterday, I was a huge VH fan until they broke up w/ Dave 20 YEARS AGO and also about '86 or '87 I saw a video of Black Oak Arkansas and their Frontman, Jim "Dandy" Marngrum (real last name, I think he changed it to Magnum). Check this footage out if you can , Tommy Aldridge was drumming, etc... but Jim Dandy was Dave Roth to a T, except about 7 years before Roth ever appeared on the radar. HMMMMM, I'm not exaggerating, check out any Black Oak Arkansas footage, and see Dave's gimmick done by the original. Dave was laughed at when VH first came out and was called a Jim Dandy wannabe. In all fairness to Dave, he took the ball and ran with it, but the mold was already there. Oh yeah, you guys are serious fuckheads.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Hi kidvegas how ya doin? Actually this may not be him, but he always brought up that toothless idiot Jim Dandy. I guess Dave got his one of a kind personality and sense of humor from the trailer park dwelling moron too, huh?! "Goldarnit Wilbur, David Lee stole mah fukkin act ......a chicken and a priest walk into a bar........hic..........uh what was I sayin?"

Comment

Working...