DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Post The Sheep Pen

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS...

This has been a long time coming. For 20 years now, the world has been inundated by a pesky little specie of mosquito called the Sammy Hagar Van Halen fan. This annoying insect has helped a certain alcoholic dutchman suck the blood out of a once great band. The DLR Army exists to give fans a place to express the element of this legendary band they pledge their allegiance to: the one and only Diamond David Lee Roth. It is not the reality of Sammy Hagar fronting Van Halen again that has created the need for the project we are now proposing to the Army...it is the abundance of pathetic, whiny, moronic and obviously bored Sham fans that feel the need to enter this forum and do nothing but start fights with anyone who doesn't agree that THREE LOCK BOX is a prime piece of rock 'n' roll.

Now I have nothing against Sammy Hagar fans...we're all human..... Okay, I take that back. I don't understand how someone could admire the work of one Samuel Hagar. It blows my mind. But, hey...there are some fans of both eras at this site that are actually okay people and they just have different (and rather strange) tastes. Maybe we want to change their minds, maybe we don't understand how some of these people could place MAN ON A MISSION on the same list MEAN STREET is on...but hey...some of these folks are still nice people. They're still sheep, but they're not all bad.

But then there is the other kind of Sammy Hagar Van Halen fan...the ugly, grammatically-challenged, under-achieving idiot who gets so bitter at the poor ticket sales, the food voucher stories, the unbelievable amount of fat Hagar has accumulated on his body and the public's general disapproval of this reunion that this sort of fan must come onto a site he/she thinks is "pathetic" and spend hours a day flooding our beloved forums with attacks and proclamations that OU812 is a far superior album to FAIR WARNING. It is not so much that such arguments worry any of us...we know how hilarious said arguments are. But the truth is, if someone is going to continue being a fucking idiot just looking for attention, we should give him/her the embarressment he/she deserves. And that is what the ROTHARMY SHEEP PEN is for.

The SHEEP PEN is a hopefully long-living thread that will contain all the latest and greatest information that you, the RothArmy Forum Member, will need to know when communicating with forum members...you may want to know the "Idiot's History" to pick out our most annoying and offensive Hagar-ites. There will be a collection containing all NICKNAME TRANSLATIONS, as well as a collection of BRILLIANTLY STUPID QUOTES by our favorite Hagar-loving folk. Also, if a Van Hagar fan has done something truly offensive to you, this is a good place to call him out and tell the forum how you feel. Or, if you discover that one of these idiots is a scumbag in real life (such as when Lou discovered that Van Herpes is a bad trader), you should post this here (and in a new thread if you like).

At the same time, it is imperative that the ROTHARMY SHEEP PEN remains a lean information machine. We have encouragement to place this important thread here, and it is imperative that we only post the greatest (dumbest) quotes and give only the worst of our offenders a place in the Hall of Shame. It may be necessary to bump the thread up once in a while... But we shouldn't be adding several people a day to the list. Only the biggest sheep can sit in the pen. And we certainly shouldn't be putting people on this list just because they like Sammy Hagar. This should still be a place that encourages freedom of speech and freedom of opinion. The Pen should only be reserved for our repeat offenders...our "Town Idiots"s, if you will. And the quotes should also be pretty special...a quote like "David Lee Roth sucks" is not something worthy of posting at the Pen. But something along the lines of Bastard-Hater's brilliant statement "I'm a better flamer than you" is definitely worth posting. Also, funny quotes by some of our greatest talents, like MEZRO, are also worthy of posting.

The PEN is a place for all to post, but only when something is really worthy of posting. No long threads about nothing...this is a place for instant reference. We'll see how it works. It will also be a great place to immediately call out our local morons...

As it stands now, I have put together this idea with the giant efforts of two other Rotharmy members (one a Mod): MAX and GUWAPO. The three of us think this is a good idea, and we want the place to remain alive and kicking.

So, to start things off, I will now begin the list of MAIN OFFENDERS with their NICKNAME TRANSLATIONS. We can maybe make an expanded version of this list once more names have been added. Of course, I may have missed a few, so any other names should be added as they are remembered:

Dysfunction - TOWN IDIOT
    (this poor guy lived in a trailer which has since fallen off a ravine)

Kid Vegas - KID LAUDERDALE
    (a true moron)

EVH Fan - VD FAN
    (banned...now posts as evhfan2)

L.S.D. - VAN HERPES
    (please take special note of this individual...not only is he a horrible
    poster but he's also a bad trader...he has ripped several individuals
    off and then blamed the fact that he doesn't have a burner!)

Sniper - DIAPER
    (not very interesting...just a retard)

A.J. - GayJay
    (this individual is also scum at the Links...he's a complete liar who
    has fabricated information at his own web site...a real piece of shit
    interested in nothing but getting attention for himself)

rockvanhalen66 - LEARNING TO WRITE
    (truly the worst writer I have ever seen...and probably the dumbest
    of the bunch)

Now, there are more, and their names will be posted in the next couple of days. There are other huge offenders for which proper names have not been decided upon yet. And, of course, anyone can propose any of these new names...the Army needs you.

All I have to say is: Fellow Army Members, it's time to take out the trash and humiliate our local sheep population. These people are pathetic, and we must call them out. We're a more aggressive, more honest (and also more fair) bunch than those at the Links.

As my friend Guwapo says, "To the pen, fucker!" So, open the gates. Let the games begin!
    Rikk
    Last edited by Rikk; 07-29-2004 at 05:04 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

hagar4pres

Re: The Sheep Pen

Originally posted by Rikk

This has been a long time coming. For 20 years now, the world has been inundated by a pesky little specie of mosquito called the Sammy Hagar Van Halen fan. This annoying insect has helped a certain alcoholic dutchman suck the blood out of a once great band. The DLR Army exists to give fans a place to express the element of this legendary band they pledge their allegiance to: the one and only Diamond David Lee Roth. It is not the reality of Sammy Hagar fronting Van Halen again that has created the need for the project we are now proposing to the Army...it is the abundance of pathetic, whiny, moronic and obviously bored Sham fans that feel the need to enter this forum and do nothing but start fights with anyone who doesn't agree that THREE LOCK BOX is a prime piece of rock 'n' roll.

Now I have nothing against Sammy Hagar fans...we're all human..... Okay, I take that back. I don't understand how someone could admire the work of one Samuel Hagar. It blows my mind. But, hey...there are some fans of both eras at this site that are actually okay people and they just have different (and rather strange) tastes. Maybe we want to change their minds, maybe we don't understand how some of these people could place MAN ON A MISSION on the same list MEAN STREET is on...but hey...some of these folks are still nice people. They're still sheep, but they're not all bad.

But then there is the other kind of Sammy Hagar Van Halen fan...the ugly, grammatically-challenged, under-achieving idiot who gets so bitter at the poor ticket sales, the food voucher stories, the unbelievable amount of fat Hagar has accumulated on his body and the public's general disapproval of this reunion that this sort of fan must come onto a site he/she thinks is "pathetic" and spend hours a day flooding our beloved forums with attacks and proclamations that OU812 is a far superior album to FAIR WARNING. It is not so much that such arguments worry any of us...we know how hilarious said arguments are. But the truth is, if someone is going to continue being a fucking idiot just looking for attention, we should give him/her the embarressment he/she deserves. And that is what the ROTHARMY SHEEP PEN is for.

The SHEEP PEN is a hopefully long-living thread that will contain all the latest and greatest information that you, the RothArmy Forum Member, will need to know when communicating with forum members...you may want to know the "Idiot's History" to pick out our most annoying and offensive Hagar-ites. There will be a collection containing all NICKNAME TRANSLATIONS, as well as a collection of BRILLIANTLY STUPID QUOTES by our favorite Hagar-loving folk. Also, if a Van Hagar fan has done something truly offensive to you, this is a good place to call him out and tell the forum how you feel. Or, if you discover that one of these idiots is a scumbag in real life (such as when Lou discovered that Van Herpes is a bad trader), you should post this here (and in a new thread if you like).

At the same time, it is imperative that the ROTHARMY SHEEP PEN remains a lean information machine. We have encouragement to place this important thread here, and it is imperative that we only post the greatest (dumbest) quotes and give only the worst of our offenders a place in the Hall of Shame. It may be necessary to bump the thread up once in a while... But we shouldn't be adding several people a day to the list. Only the biggest sheep can sit in the pen. And we certainly shouldn't be putting people on this list just because they like Sammy Hagar. This should still be a place that encourages freedom of speech and freedom of opinion. The Pen should only be reserved for our repeat offenders...our "Town Idiots"s, if you will. And the quotes should also be pretty special...a quote like "David Lee Roth sucks" is not something worthy of posting at the Pen. But something along the lines of Bastard-Hater's brilliant statement "I'm a better flamer than you" is definitely worth posting. Also, funny quotes by some of our greatest talents, like MEZRO, are also worthy of posting.

The PEN is a place for all to post, but only when something is really worthy of posting. No long threads about nothing...this is a place for instant reference. We'll see how it works. It will also be a great place to immediately call out our local morons...

As it stands now, I have put together this idea with the giant efforts of two other Rotharmy members (one a Mod): MAX and GUWAPO. The three of us think this is a good idea, and we want the place to remain alive and kicking.

So, to start things off, I will now begin the list of MAIN OFFENDERS with their NICKNAME TRANSLATIONS. We can maybe make an expanded version of this list once more names have been added. Of course, I may have missed a few, so any other names should be added as they are remembered:

Dysfunction - TOWN IDIOT

(a true moron)

EVH Fan - VD FAN

L.S.D. - VAN HERPES

Sniper - DIAPER

A.J. - GayJay

of the bunch)

Now, there are more, and their names will be posted in the next couple of days. There are other huge offenders for which proper names have not been decided upon yet. And, of course, anyone can propose any of these new names...the Army needs you.

All I have to say is: Fellow Army Members, it's time to take out the trash and humiliate our local sheep population. These people are pathetic, and we must call them out. We're a more aggressive, more honest (and also more fair) bunch than those at the Links.

As my friend Guwapo says, "To the pen, fucker!" So, open the gates. Let the games begin!
    Rikk
    so how bouts we add rikki to the list

rikki

(this person is hates hagar. but if you check up on him he loves gary and dave. also a guy named axl rose. but that for later.) so congrats rikki for being inducted into the sheep pen. oh by the way put the sheep down.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

hagar4pres

Dysfunction - TOWN IDIOT

(a true moron)

EVH Fan - VD FAN

L.S.D. - VAN HERPES

Sniper - DIAPER

A.J. - GayJay

of the bunch)

Rikk
    so how bouts we add rikki to the list

rikki

(this person hates hagar. but if you check up on him he loves gary and dave. also a guy named axl rose. but that for later.) so congrats rikki for being inducted into the sheep pen. oh by the way put the sheep down.

guwapo_rocker
    So nice he had to post it twice.

Keep it up, there's plenty of room in the pen.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    10-15-2007 @ 05:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks

what am i guwapo, "giz sponge?" do i go to the penn as well?
    Last edited by EmpyreLounge44; 07-29-2004 at 05:25 PM.

hagar4pres
    this pen thing is going to be real good. how many people can the 3 idiots piss off with this lets see.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

LOL...I think you miss the point, Hagar4Pres. This Pen is for prime idiots. We don't care if we piss them off because odds are they've pissed off enough people with their shit. Furthermore, if you read the initial post, it's not all Sammy Hagar fans that are invited to sit in the Pen.

Now, if you want to chat without starting shit, PM me.

Even you haven't been invited yet because you're not quite the jackass the ones on the list are...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
    I didn't want you in the Pen, Empyre. I got no issues with you at all.

hagar4pres
    LOL...I think you miss the point, Hagar4Pres. This Pen is for prime idiots. We don't care if we piss them off because odds are they've pissed off enough people with their shit. Furthermore, if you read the initial post, it's not all Sammy Hagar fans that are invited to sit in the Pen.

Now, if you want to chat without starting shit, PM me.

Even you haven't been invited yet because you're not quite the jackass the ones on the list are...
    and my point is made. by saying this. u have proved to me your a a fuckin jackass. rikki man what the hell.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

thanks rikk. i dont mind being in the pen if i got to be. i try not to say too much stupid shit, but i know its inevitable the longer i live in boston. i just wanna talk about the music and how much my favorite band has fucked themselves

guwapo_rocker
    Sorry Giz, but you do NOT qualify for the PEN.

You will have to try much harder to reach the level of the

others. Your occasional intelligent and witty posts are

seriously hindering your induction into the pen.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

mother fucker, im really going to have to try harder. im such a damn failure...so stupid stupid stupid.

give me the weekend to practice. i have a party ball of old milwaukee back at the trailers park on ice (the party ball not my trailer, thats on blocks...duh) ready to get me going. I'm gonna throw me on a nice wife beater, fluff the mullet nice and big, forget how to read or rite, throw on my acid wash jeans real tight so it looks like im smugglin some grapes, and listen to I Can't drive 55 over and over again until i really believe it, and like i said the trailers on blocks so i really cant drive 55.

oh yeah prince is a better guitar player than Eddie.

think that will get me in the penn

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

mother fucker, im really going to have to try harder. im such a damn failure...so stupid stupid stupid.

give me the weekend to practice. i have a party ball of old milwaukee back at the trailers park on ice (the party ball not my trailer, thats on blocks...duh) ready to get me going. I'm gonna throw me on a nice wife beater, fluff the mullet nice and big, forget how to read or rite, throw on my acid wash jeans real tight so it looks like im smugglin some grapes, and listen to I Can't drive 55 over and over again until i really believe it, and like i said the trailers on blocks so i really cant drive 55.

Damn, boy!! I can see through that. See, you don't actually live in a trailer park or you'd know TOWN IDIOT and you'd be rushing to his defense.

No, Empyre, I'm afraid you're going to have to accept that you're not good (bad) enough for the SHEEP PEN.

Empyre, however, is an example of what I was talking about earlier...the Hagar-era fan that is cool. It happens, you know.

Oh, the trailer/55 line killed me!

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

is it bad that sometimes i really do think prince is better on guitar though?

guwapo_rocker

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's a vote from me Empry!!

Keep it up mofo and your chances of getting in the pen are

Fucking Nill!!!

By the way, I saw Prince last night, second sold out night

in a row here in Toronto and he rocked.

Anyone who has a chance, see this (Prince) tour!!

Incredible band too!!

By the way, RIGHT NOW, Prince IS a better guitarist than EDV!

Fuck, I'm still laughing, made my day bro!!

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

im seeeing him in a few weeks at the fleet. i cant fucking wait for his purple elvish midget ass to tear it up

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's a vote from me Empry!!

Keep it up mofo and your chances of getting in the pen are

Fucking Nill!!!

By the way, I saw Prince last night, second sold out night

in a row here in Toronto and he rocked.

Anyone who has a chance, see this (Prince) tour!!

Incredible band too!!

By the way, RIGHT NOW, Prince IS a better guitarist than EDV!

Fuck, I'm still laughing, made my day bro!!
    Lucky bastard!!! I wanted to get seats to that!! Tickets were super-expensive and sold-out.

Right now, at this moment, Prince is a better guitarist.

guwapo_rocker
    im seeeing him in a few weeks at the fleet. i cant fucking wait for his purple elvish midget ass to tear it up
    The drummer was insane!!!

You'll love it!!

guwapo_rocker
    Ooooops I'm breaking Pen rules, we can talk elsewhere about

this.. Going out for a beer. Cheers!!

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

I propose BIGBADZERO, otherwisw know as LittleNadHero, to take his rightful place in The Sheep Pen. About as witty as a stick, and uglier than a bag full of assholes, this clown is the EXEMPLIFICATION of a SHEEP:
    Delusions of grandeur(As if ANYBODY cares what this LOSER thinks)
    NAME dropper....people who's lawns he mowed are now Music bus royalty!
    Loves SPAMMY
    CONSTANTLY bitching about Dave
    =TOTAL DICK BUTLER!!!
    Last edited by Matt White; 07-29-2004 at 08:41 PM.

21. Thanked Matt White for this KICKASS post:

Dan (05-02-2009)

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by Matt White
    I propose BIGBADZERO, otherwisw know as LittleNadHero, to take his rightful place in The Sheep Pen. About as witty as a stick, and uglier than a bag full of assholes, this clown is the EXEMPLIFICATION of a SHEEP:
    Loves SPAMMY
    =TOTAL DICK BUTLER!!!
    Noted!!

Chicago Chapter
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    08-16-2007 @ 10:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks

hagar4pres is always bashing Dave. Look at the threads he's started

i am so sick of roth
    hagar fans are the freakin coolest
    well my post yesterday proved a point
    is dave releasing a grst hits 2?

Classic
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-24-2015 @ 02:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Dysfunction - TOWN IDIOT

(a true moron)

EVH Fan - VD FAN

L.S.D. - VAN HERPES

Sniper - DIAPER

A.J. - GayJay

of the bunch)

Rikk
    Gotta love it. Where the hell have you been Rikk???

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by BARE BONE
    hagar4pres is always bashing Dave. Look at the threads he's started

i am so sick of roth
    hagar fans are the freakin coolest
    well my post yesterday proved a point
    is dave releasing a grst hits 2?
    He is walking a very thin line as we type.

Will he be steppin' over?? We shall see.

van halen army
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-17-2005 @ 12:39 AM
    Status
    Thanks

little dick rikk will suck your prick//// now that every one knows your nick name fucker. talk about a good write you type and write so much shit and go on and on .but yet you still aint said shit..... can you understand that sheep....... go home and do your home work....... when your in the pen be sure not to suck off the sheep homo...

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

He is walking a very thin line as we type.

Will he be steppin' over?? We shall see.

I vote NO regarding this attention seeking vaginal blood fart. The fag is nothing more than a whore who couldn't post his way out of a room full of stamps. A tool...... Well, yes but as worthless as the Wall of Sheep/Shame? I think not. JMO.

28. Thanked MAX for this KICKASS post:

Dan (05-02-2009)

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-22-2018 @ 12:44 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
    little dick rikk will suck your prick//// now that every one knows your nick name fucker. talk about a good write you type and write so much shit and go on and on .but yet you still aint said shit..... can you understand that sheep....... go home and do your home work....... when your in the pen be sure not to suck off the sheep homo...
    What the fuck is that gibberish? Is it even in English?

Seriously, should we try and be more tolerant to rvh66? 'Cos I'm a little worried that he might be genuinely retarded... :confused:

van halen army
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-17-2005 @ 12:39 AM
    Status
    Thanks

it is the mighty rocvanhalen66 to you bitch..... man always got your face up someone ass.. can you come up with anything of your own . well never mind we all know your just an unoriginal homo. watch out for moving cars there sheep.....

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by MAX
    I vote NO regarding this attention seeking vaginal blood fart. The fag is nothing more than a whore who couldn't post his way out of a room full of stamps. A tool...... Well, yes but as worthless as the Wall of Sheep/Shame? I think not. JMO.
    Your vote has been noted. As the vote has to be unanimous,

the loser will not be admitted to the PEN.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Hmmm...

I'm wary of any new ideas...

We don't really need a "Sheep Pen" as the idea itself suggests that the Army recognizes such sheep as semi intelligent human beings...

My official response is:

THANKS.. BUTT UH HU UH UH HU HU UH HU HU...

NO THANKS 'N STUFF...

Farm Hand
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-19-2012 @ 08:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

EVH Fan - VD FAN

If he was banned, why is he still posting? Just curious.

guwapo_rocker

Sheep Of The Week

Welcome everyone to the first ever installment of

Guwapo's.............

guwapo_rocker
    This weeks winner is the one and only............

Rockvanhalen66 aka Learning to write!

Boy, where do you start with Rock. Rock was discovered by his adoptive

parents clinging to a floating human turd off the coast of R.I.

at the age of five. His father apparently drowned in this failed attempt

to immigrate from New Jersey to New York on a home made raft.

Rhode Island became home to Rock where he spent the next eleven

years completing grades one through four, and then this………….

guwapo_rocker
    Rock spent the next several years in undergoing therapy

in a detention center and all seemed well until...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    So funny I forgot to laugh...

BTW.. Homemade is one word...

Rockin' The SouthWest
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-25-2014 @ 10:19 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Loves SPAMMY
    =TOTAL DICK BUTLER

zero is indeed a loser of epic proportions! Monday August 9th he will PROVE it beyond a shadow of a doubt when he either a) doesn't show up here like he said he will or b) does drive four hours out of his way to humiliate himself in front of me in person!

I'll keep you posted!

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks
    Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
    it is the mighty rocvanhalen66 to you bitch..... man always got your face up someone ass.. can you come up with anything of your own . well never mind we all know your just an unoriginal homo. watch out for moving cars there sheep.....
    Gee, does anyone think suckvanhagar69 might be a little bit upset?

It's probably the stress of having to, you know, try and think of something original to say. Poor little mite seems to be a bit confused. Accusing others of exactly the things that he spends all his time on here doing himself. Just bleating the same sad, misguided nonsense over and over and over again...

He's more to be pitied than scolded. Maybe I should just leave the poor baby alone, before he throws his rattle on the ground and has a tantrum or starts to cry. I don't think I could stand to have that on my conscience. I'd feel like some kind of bully.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks
    One more thing, suckvanhagar69; I don't want to make you have another hissy fit or start sulking or anything, 'cos you're obviously a very delicate and sensitive little boy, but have you ever stopped to consider exactly WHY so many people tend to point out that you come across as a bit, well, 'simple'?

guwapo_rocker
    Rock wins Sheep of the Week hands down for having

the poorest Grammar and the foulest mouth of any

of the sheep here at the ARMY.

You are a pathetic piece of work dude and extremely

worthy of this award. I am sure you will be a repeat winner.

Now get back in the fuckin' pen!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Noted!!
    Guwapo, you want to officially let BigBadZero into the pen? You also have my vote.

Thread Information