DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
      Yucky on Diamond Dave, can't stand that thing. But DLR Band was a nice breath of fresh air to hear Dave rocking again.

Probably the most VH content I've made in a post in a long ass time.
      Ice Cream Man, Shoo Bop, You've Got the Blues not Me.... Dont likey?
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• 4me2poopon
        Banned
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Brett
        BT, you're like that annoying dog that wants to hump your leg all the time. .
        Actually that would be me!!!

Brett you're much like my Doggy Door

You swing both ways!!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Splooge
          I hope your grandmother is okay and recovers Rikk.

I told everyone I went to Chelle's to stir things up, so where's

the lie??

C'mon post the pm's.
          No dude. I don't give a fuck anymore. I won't get dragged into this shit anymore. Do your fucking hate campaign. Go to it. You made jabs yesterday about me doing a Hagar dance at Chelle's site, but you're the fucking one that asked me to! I don't know what happened to you, GR, but we were friends once and you would never have pulled public dishonest shit like that before. I didn't lie about a fucking thing. But I'm not going to spam the Army with this shit anymore. If you want to continue your hate campaign with Pete, have fun. But I'm not leaving, I'm not giving in, I'm especially not feeling bad after the support I've received from various friends and posters today. You know damn well why you guys have been after me. And the other cache of PMs I have basically prove that...and the person that sent me those has NONE of my respect. But even then, I won't post those unless I truly need to defend myself. See, I'm not in the habit of posting PM's. It is fucking low. And only a last-change tactic. And it also upsets people and makes you look bad. Understood?

Seriously, Guwapo, you want to continue to attack me and hate my fucking guts over Pete and Chelle and a few other losers, have fun. But we were friends. And I frankly think I have more in my life to worry about. And so do you. I'm not going to destroy you while you try and destroy me. It's fucking stupid. You want to post about me being an asshole, go to town. Have fun.

In the meantime, I hope things work out with your dad. See, I'm not the fucking all-out arrogant asshole that few idiots would have you believe, G.

This whole thing just makes me sick.
          Last edited by Rikk; 10-15-2004, 05:34 PM.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
            I didn't get into DLR Band until just last year. Sad but true. I think I was really hurt when VH reunion didn't happen, so my heart was stuck in classic mode.
            Diamond Dave rocks. I dont like his "Act One" or Medicine Man. Lame tunes. But the rest is quite entertaining, if you can accept dave for being Dave the entertainer. Its hard getting past the Classic Dave era.
            How is his version of SOUL KITCHEN? I always loved that tune.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              Actualy, I give up. Ims2 gave me the chills on this. This is about Dave and Im not getting into a fight with anyone, unless it involves defending all that is Roth. I cant believe I stayed here this long.
              Brett and Rikk, try not taking anything I say too seriously. I can tell with your replies that you guys are getting upset. brett coming back with "well when Seeny bitchslapped you...." its easy to see this conversation is going nowhere. Funny though. It wasn't no more than 2 or 3 weeks ago we were all passing a few PM's to each other. Oh well.
              Im not pissed at anyone, in case anyone cared.
              Sorry Big Troubles... I didn't mean to give you the chills...Thank you for acknowledging that you read my post that mentioned Dave twice.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                Sorry Big Troubles... I didn't mean to give you the chills...Thank you for acknowledging that you read my post that mentioned Dave twice.

How you doin', baby?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Splooge
                  Relationship probs with Stella ya know, I think she's two timing me.
                  Splooge... don't try blaming your withdraw problems on Stella. I know for a fact she is not two timing you... She thinks you are the greatest. David is just a friend, to both of you. Know how I know?

You know, and I just always figured so did everyone else... but I am Stella. She is my alias. I figured it was time to jump on the band wagon and get a few. I have one other that has never posted, but sometimes I log on as that person when I want to lurk... Oh and of course, there is lms, who CANT post because that dumb bitch forgot her password and had to create lms2 as her alias...

Oh confession, its so good for the soul.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    How is his version of SOUL KITCHEN? I always loved that tune.
                    Personally, I think it's killer.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Who was a mod at the Dome? Do you remember any that turned out to be kind of...
                      Given my own history there, I'd better stay out of that one!

Actually, there were a few really cool mods at the Dome. diamondD is a cool guy and we remain good friends to this day.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Oh and of course, there is lms, who CANT post because that dumb bitch forgot her password and had to create lms2 as her alias...

Oh confession, its so good for the soul.
                        LMAO! I remember Ims.
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                          Personally, I think it's killer.
                          agreed! why that album sold so poorly...? well no adverts or marketing will do that. There is a few shit songs on there though.

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

DiamondD and GS were assets to the PD. But even they couldn't help it survive.

Comment

• lms2

How you doin', baby?
                              Its Friday! Thank goodness for that. These early mornings are killing me! How are you?

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Its Friday! Thank goodness for that. These early mornings are killing me! How are you?
                                I'm okay. Tough afternoon and then I had to come back here and read more loving thoughts, but it's all good. This is a good board.

I have to go out again now, but I'll be back later.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...