Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Oh and Pubic Head... Kindly DIE!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Here it is, since you asked:

"The women are HOT in that video and since your gonna make me say it... Eddie looks fuckin HOT in it as well...

(andsodoessammy)... I love you.... XO!"

If you don't like that people don't agree with that, then that's your right. But don't tell me AGAIN that I have no power here, Fab. That's a major challenge. Don't test me.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

OMG! THATS IT! OK, what I was saying AND, I was saying it to YOU was that the women were hot in the "Finish What You Started" video and so were the men... I was totally TOYING with you as you can clearly see when I said (andsowassammy) and then I said I LOVE YOU... TO YOU! FUCK ME! I was PLAYING with you... Yeah, I think Sammy looks good there... How many YEARS ago was that for christs sake???? OMFG!!! I only said it to FUCK around with you as you can CLEARLY see by the way I posted it! Fuck If I had a brick I'd slam it in my fucking head right now! I thought I was dealing with a person who could take a fucking JOKE and KNOW that I was totally being playful!
        Fuck me, I didn't know that Sammy was NOT a joking matter... Throw me in the pen... This is ludicris!

Oh and as for your power... This is a message board... How much does your POWER here mean in the real world?

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

It's not the real world....
          Well, maybe real time or some shit.
          Are you fixin' to threaten somebody?

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
            OMG! THATS IT! OK, what I was saying AND, I was saying it to YOU was that the women were hot in the "Finish What You Started" video and so were the men... I was totally TOYING with you as you can clearly see when I said (andsowassammy) and then I said I LOVE YOU... TO YOU! FUCK ME! I was PLAYING with you... Yeah, I think Sammy looks good there... How many YEARS ago was that for christs sake???? OMFG!!! I only said it to FUCK around with you as you can CLEARLY see by the way I posted it! Fuck If I had a brick I'd slam it in my fucking head right now! I thought I was dealing with a person who could take a fucking JOKE and KNOW that I was totally being playful!
            Fuck me, I didn't know that Sammy was NOT a joking matter... Throw me in the pen... This is ludicris!

Oh and as for your power... This is a message board... How much does your POWER here mean in the real world?
            Two things:

1) It was taken as a joke. I posted what you asked me to post. Read the respones MAX and I gave. We were joking with you again about putting you in the Pen. You got defensive about it and told me you were not going in the Pen. This was a joke until you freaked out about it and got angry and then acted innocent. I then compiled the list you see (quotes). I had no problem with you FAB, whatsoever, until last night. Of course, I remembered your actions at the Links. Nobody got mad whatsoever about that comment. What we did say is that people don't like Sammy comments. If you told me you LOVE ME, fine. I love you too. But saying Sammy is sexy is not going to win you points with people here. But it mattered not...all we did was joke back with you. If you want to hit yourself with a brick for anything, hit yourself in the head for what happened last night.

2) Power? Jesus Christ. You brought that up. You said, and I quote: "You have no POWER here so JUMP down!" You started that topic too. And that was a fucking challenge. If you think these boards don't mean anything, that's your problem. If you think I base my power in life on what happens on these fucking boards, then you don't know me very well. But it's all relative. You brought up power, that's a fucking challenge. And if you want to try and rub something in my face, keep playing.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
              It's not the real world....
              Well, maybe real time or some shit.
              Are you fixin' to threaten somebody?
              Yeah, I don't fucking get it. She accuses me of having no power here, and then she says, basically, well, power here means nothing anyway. Who's been freaking out for the last 24 hours then?
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I have been freaking out! Cuz two guys who I though were my friends take up shit with me after both told me in PM that I was not sheep material! Sorry I didn't know the whole thing was a JOKE! I guess I mised the smilies, the LOL and the hahas! Oh wait, there wern't any...
                Jokes on ME! GOOD ONE!

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

I have been freaking out! Cuz two guys who I though were my friends take up shit with me after both told me in PM that I was not sheep material! Sorry I didn't know the whole thing was a JOKE! I guess I mised the smilies, the LOL and the hahas! Oh wait, there wern't any...
                  Jokes on ME! GOOD ONE!
                  Jesus Christ, you just don't get it, do you? MAX and I have tried to explain everything. But you've wiggled out of every point or accusation that's been made.

If you disliked Dave and suddenly don't because you're afraid, that's up to you. But if you think quietly putting in Sam remarks is going to make people happy, think again.

That POWER comment was a bunch of shit, and it really pissed me off. And if you can't see why, then you needn't bother trying to fix anything up.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I am not PRETENDING to like Dave! I have ALWAYS been a fan of the DAVE era MUSIC! If I were going to PRETEND anything to appease you people I would pretend NOT to like the sammy era but, as I stated before... I am not going to pretend ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love the Dave era Music, I like the Sammy era music, I liked a little of the Cherone stuff and I didn't like the 3 new songs... I'm glad dave cut his hair and changed it looks and I think it's time for a DLR/VH reunion...

As for the POWER trip, I dont know what to say? Don't sweat it. It's a mesage board! Maybe someday you'll be a mod. I'm not looking to take you on. I've had enough of that!

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Come on people "where Is The Love".
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Jokes on ME! GOOD ONE!

Judas Priest!!!!!! There is NO JOKE!!!!! I'm not putting you in the pen and I highly doubt Rikk is either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you actually read my previous posts? You brought this one on yourself. I went to bed last night thinking this was a light-hearted joke. Then, I logon late this afternoon and read that all Hell has gone into a handbasket!

Fab, you brought this one on all by yourself. Regardless, if I have to go through shit like this....... Well, nevermind.

At the end of the day and bottom line is that you gave props to that fat red chunker to whom we all collectively loathe here one too many times. You were called on it and you became livid. You made this a mountain out of a molehill. Also, I'm still a fucking man of my word. This time I PERSONALLY DELETED the fucking pictures without being asked!!!!

This whole thing is soooooooooooooo fucking retarded!!!!
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                          Come on people "where Is The Love".
                          Either on an Air Supply website or "Main" at the links. :p
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                            Either on an Air Supply website or "Main" at the links. :p
                            Come on Max,you know how I feel about the Links?
                            Air Supply rocks.Not
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by MAX
                              Also, I'm still a fucking man of my word. This time I PERSONALLY DELETED the fucking pictures without being asked!!!!

Max I know we had are differences. We had are ups and downs.
                              I tip my hat to you Max for this. (deleted that photo) That was pretty cool in my book. Shows character. Good man....

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Yep I gave him Props in a light hearted joke on my pal Rikk... Much like this one... I guess I'm not the only one who can't take a joke...
                                Anyway... I'm out of here... It's just been too much fun for on day. Think I 'll curl up with my son and read the little Roth article I spied on the newstand today. Me, the evil Roth hater, Sammy lover! Planned on Scanning and Posting but WTF for... All my good deeds end me up in the same place anyway...Fuck it.

Comment

Working...