Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

OI OI OI!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Scientists in Uruguay have announced the birth of the first genetically-modified, glow-in-the-dark sheep.

The nine sheep were born at Uruguay's Institute of Animal Reproduction in an experiment done in partnership with the Institut Pasteur.

According to the scientists, the sheep developed normally, without showing any difference with their non-modified counterparts.

Uruguayan scientists used a gene from a jellyfish to produce a green fluorescent protein, giving the sheep their distinct "glow."
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Damn.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

This keeps up & I'm gonna have to revive the 'Natra & Rikk Tavern thread....just becuz I can

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Bring It,Dont Sing It.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

BOOM.......goes the DY-No-MITE!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

foliage!!!!

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Get out of my office you scoundrals!

I hate it when Bueno Bob calls in sick everyday. With his weird breathing I think I'm getting a pervert's prank call for a second...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

All yes, summer is really gearing up in the Pen! I can tell by the smells coming from Merle and Ed's kitchen...

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I Still Touch Myself Even When It's Too Cold Down There.

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

why not???

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Been checking out the sheep pen the early years , some good stuff
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              Been checking out the sheep pen the early years , some good stuff
                              Some of the BEST stuff on here...ever

its where the cool kids hung out.....and still lurk

just watch your back....LUMBERG sneaks around here on occasion...and he's still a creep!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

hoist 'em. 10,000 posts. I did tullamore dew in honor in honor of friends that have passed. thank you to dan. this pen and bueno, matt, the bitch, the panthers and that jr guy and all the others still hangin' out in this war torn barn full of victories long passed/past? thanks to lounge for padding my posts in circular debate many times. sarge, fuckin' a, senor beach, the drunk kilt guy jerkin' off a bear ad finaseum (cept for that kick ass time he had the "G" up) chef you should change your name to "ballast" or sumthin', keepin' a balance whenever possible. by the by, this could be a painfully long runonsentenceandorparagraph. my friend the carrot, you are a pretty cool root as far as i'm concerned.

I married this place 7 months before my bride and feel proud to have been "involved" in all your lives to different degrees and shared all the laughs, joy, rapture and disappointments this common denominator has taken us thru. zah, my sig, I can never repay you. tflming_dale, you my friend (as well as all you poor lions fans) make football season fun, other than the gay ass bullshit fantasy crap evry one of the army ladies, yes, all of you are kick ass in my book. I miss a lot of you here. some tough broads to put up with some of the retarded crap that drags this place down.

geez, hale, jimi, coyote, ash, vanhalener, and all the other axe wielding beasts here(elvis, even you), thank you. thank you for keepin' the art alive.

that's it.

a toast...

Comment

Working...