X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoCalChelle
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    She hasn't been banned. But she's been called out on much objectionable behavior...starting fights, lying, insulting newbies, threatening people...it apparently goes back a long way.
    Ok, thanks for the reply. I haven't seen any of that behavior on this site so far. Are you guys also discussing people like John Holmes and Joe Thunder?
    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Joe Thunder is not worthy of mention in here. That thing is banned every time it logs on. "John Holmes?" when did he slam Roth?
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
        Ok, thanks for the reply. I haven't seen any of that behavior on this site so far. Are you guys also discussing people like John Holmes and Joe Thunder?
        There are trouble-makers on this site. The SHEEP PEN does not deal with all idiots...it just happens to deal with trouble-makers that happen to like Sammy Hagar. Now, you can like Sammy Hagar at this site (as long as there isn't constant pro-Sammy spam), but you can't be obnoxious about it. And if you are someone who is constantly pitting people against each other, making threats of physical violence AND you like Sammy Hagar, you may end up in the Pen.

Now, technically, FAB isn't in the Pen yet. But we're only talking about this because of a little occurrence this weekend which has escalated to what you see here now. Unfortunate...but maybe necessary.

As for this Friday's SHEEP OF THE WEEK, well we'll just have to see.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

No, you're right, Max, John Holmes has not slammed Roth. In fact, he hasn't mentioned him at all that I've seen. His sole purpose seems to be to abuse women and children.

I haven't been reading this thread. What happens to someone who is put in the Sheep Pen? For all I know, I may have been put in here myself. LOL

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

No, you're right, Max, John Holmes has not slammed Roth. In fact, he hasn't mentioned him at all that I've seen. His sole purpose seems to be to abuse women and children.

I haven't been reading this thread. What happens to someone who is put in the Sheep Pen? For all I know, I may have been put in here myself. LOL
            I doubt you'll ever be put in here, Chelle. As far as I know, you never slam Roth or start shit up with people just for fun (relating to Roth).
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Ok, cool. Can we have an Asshole Pen too? I have several people in mind for it already....

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Ok, cool. Can we have an Asshole Pen too? I have several people in mind for it already....
                LOL!! Who would be your first inductees?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Joe Thunder and John Holmes
                  Last edited by SoCalChelle; 08-31-2004, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I haven't really paid attention to him at all but perhaps that he is an issue that should be reported to the administrators.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Carmine
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

I second that! we have an edit, report and quote square. Maybe a square that simply says ASS HOLE, for when someone posts shit, great idea Chelle!

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

So what's the deal with the Sheep Pen? How does it work? What happens when someone is sent here...they can't post in other threads anymore? What?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

So what's the deal with the Sheep Pen? How does it work? What happens when someone is sent here...they can't post in other threads anymore? What?
                          Getting put in here doesn't usually have literal ramnifications...although it is symbolic. If a Ched-head is in here, it's a sign that he/she is a trouble-maker. The Army doesn't stand for censorship or banning...although it is very occasionally necessary. In fact, one member (I think only one) of the SHEEP PEN has been banned (BIG BAD ZERO) from the Army.

The real purpose of the PEN is to bring attention to complete idiots...calling them out, if you will. And it's actually been very successful at contributing to the Army's noble fight against sheep everywhere. Since the Pen's inception, the sheep population at the Army has gone down considerably. Even those sheep that don't leave notoriously shut up eventually, realizing they are the butt of a lot of jokes. Some notable examples of this: COCKVANHALEN69, TJVOU81POOP, VAN HERPES (L.S.D.).

For more information, and for a fuller and more detailed explanation, read the very first post in this SHEEP PEN thread. It includes our motto and also translations for some of the nicknames. Our current administration staff is me, MAX, GUWAPO and BILL (although we have many other posters helping and offering suggestions and opinions). The thread itself contains our various announcements of who is being inducted, why they are fucking idiots, some creative picture work from GUWAPO, BILL and MAX, and general hilarity. You can really get a history of the site's trouble-makers just by reading the entire SHEEP PEN thread, and that was part of the intention.

One more detail, not explained in the first post: almost every Friday, we announce our SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Past winners (losers) include BIG BAD ZERO, COCKVANHALEN69, BLOW-IT-ALL and the VHLinks mod JIMMY. We will be announcing another SHEEP OF THE WEEK this Friday. These winners are, again, not just Sammy fans. That's not what any of this is about. They are Ched-heads that are also incredible trouble-makers. For the next seven days, this "winner" becomes the butt of all jokes, with BILL and GUWAPO in particular torturing them with hilarious creativity.
                          Last edited by Rikk; 08-31-2004, 02:46 PM.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

<marquee>LMFFEAO !!</marquee>
                            <marquee direction=right></marquee>

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Thanks, Rikk

I really think we need an Asshole Pen, too

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

All of these were tounge in cheek type humor. Is it NOT OBVIOUS?
                                People were asking about my Hagarisms so I answered... I was actually poking fun at myself for being a Hagar fan

I do like Sammy but then again I am an attention whore... What ya think???

I am a female... I reserve the right to like Van Hagar and all their sappy love songs!!!!

I guess, I don't belong here then... maybe I can join the Gary Cherone board.

Ahhh man BT I have some VERY heartfelt memories of the Hagar era... I think there should be special rules specifically for us feminine folks...

As moderator, I would make it acceptable for women to be Van Hagar fans! (my whole moderator campaign was a joke)

At least at the Army, your given a fair shot, Hagar fan or not, to earn you place at the board, seems I'm doing pretty well here! Hagar fan and all...

I like many bands.
                                Van Hagar just happens to be one of many.

I have a very sweet ass thank you very much!

These were all copied and pasted here from the DDLR site. From ONE thread in which I was being attacked and false claims were being made. The original posts were not made here!

I threaten people because they have pused me to the breaking point.

Here's the deal. I am DONE dealing with YOU. OK
                                So fuck off back to VHF and shove Lady Blue right up your ass ok.

You want to know the kind of people I run with mother fucker. Big Badass Biker mother fuckers who eat pansy asses like you for a snack! They are my brothers and my counsins and their friends and they are very VERY protective of their little sister asswipe. One word from me and you wont have to meet them, they will fucking hunt you down. Right there by that nice lil lake outside your front door sporty...

Hey ass, The guy in Concrete is my brother, I'll have him AND his Biker friends look ya up. As for violence, you resorted to that by coming in here ans sticking your nose into something that it didnt belong. You have dug up alot of burden that was dead an buried for alot of people you moron. Now go back to the lins and explain that to Brett and seenbad. As for Timmy... I dont even bother with him, if he had a brain he's hurt himself. BTW, I'll be in Seattle on the 26th to watch the Padres play the Mariners maybe my brother and I will both look you up! That way I can watch as he breaks you legs!

What are you GS my fucking SHADOW? I bet you search for my posts by my user name dont you? Is your only purpose here to follow me around? You freaking Fab followers really need to get a net life of your own!

I AM fucking INSANE! All the abuse I have suffered at you hands, at seens hands all while Brett watched has taken a toll on me... I feel like a battered wife! You guys have shattered my self-esteem! I feel stupid and fat and ugly and now I need a boob job too. I don't even want to leave the house anymore...

All of these are from the battles I was having with the people at the DDLR... THEWY came HERE to attack me! Am I not allowed to defend myself?

Yeah, and people call ME an attention whore! These are the same people that create multi-usernames just so they can keep having it out with me just for a speck of my attention!!

ROTFLMBO!!! I see Angel is STILL riding on my coat tails over at the "hopping DDLR! She has replaced he fookin ugly mug avatar with mine!

am ANYTHING but white trash. ASK AROUND! This chick was born with a silver spoon in her mouth!
                                "Daddies lil Sweetie"! That's me!

I also have Mike B's work numbers oh and his home number too. I'm sure his wife would love to hear.... Shall we contine with tit for tat?

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ?'s AS TO WHY I AM SO BITTER ALL THE TIME??? LAUGH ALL THE FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE FUCKING GRAVE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR KARMA ANGEL! ROT IN HELL BITCH! AND dg BE SURE AND TELL DIF ABOUT YOU ROMPS WITH WOLFMAN! FAB OUT!

I guess even the ruddest shit slingers are no match the the ever lovely Fabulous Shadow!

These were answers to ?'s people were asking about my hot tempered reputaion... Some were outright JOKES

have alot of anger pent up inside me...
                                Don't worry though Dan, It only comes out when provoked...

I can either be your sweetest dream or your worst nightmare... It's up to the individual...

Wanna see me spin my head around and make the lights go on and off????

Pete.. You gave me a love vote too you hipocritical non-thinking dickwad! I have never done a thing to you or anyone at this board. You are simply letting others do your thinking for you.

This was from the musical MISHAPS THREAD that I started... Where we were admitting out mistakes

I went to a Vanilla Ice Concert
                                I was an extra in a Twisted Sister video (I Want to Rock)
                                I was a Madonna Wanna Be
                                I like (yes to this day) SOME rap
                                I bought VHIII TWICE
                                and I an going to Van Hagar TWICE!

This was in a "Stripping" thread. Someone asked about stripping to VH music!

I stripped to "Poundcake" once... Made me a nifty hundred and fifty! LOL!

I guess even the ruddest shit slingers are no match the the ever lovely Fabulous Shadow!

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ?'s AS TO WHY I AM SO BITTER ALL THE TIME??? LAUGH ALL THE FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE FUCKING GRAVE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR KARMA ANGEL! ROT IN HELL BITCH! AND dg BE SURE AND TELL DIF ABOUT YOU ROMPS WITH WOLFMAN! FAB OUT!
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                I could take and compile posts from lots of users here that when placed in front of you in BULK would be rather disturbing. I agree that threatening was wrong and I have apologized for it both on the boards and directly to the indiviuals. (Minus one who will NEVER get an apology from me) That was bad behavior and I have admitted it. I came to the Army and I was offered a fresh start..."A CLEAN SLATE" I havent harrassed new users... I havent started any fights. The only fights I havd here is the DDLR people when they came HERE after me. I even worked my way through it and patched things up with them. AS for the LINKS! What difference does THAT make? CLEAN SLATE remember? I think it was POJO who said I would be judged on what I did here! I've played fair here! And I'm standing by that. What this boils down to is your running out of sheep for the pen so your CREATING one... Here's the thing... I'm TIRED of being BULLIED... I'm tired of TRYING so hard. I'm fed up... So here's the thing... You can't put someone in the pen who is no longer a user... I quit! It isnt worth it. I'm not staying here and trying to PROVE myself to ANYONE! Especially YOU RIKK! This sheep pen has gone to YOUR head! I was a good poster HERE, sure I had a SHADY past... But I had changed all that. Somepeople just won't let things die... So... No pen for me... I'm out of here!

Comment

Working...