Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 The Sheep Pen - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sheep Pen

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
    On , I just wanna hang with the cool kids
    it's easier to hang cool with pants off
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• See I have so much to learn
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
        I have a sad confession, I always wanted to be in the sheep pen lol
        Well,Since Im A Sheep Pen Admin,I will let U know.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Welcome to The Mighty Sheep Pen,Our New Member,vandeleur.

Please Make Him Feel at Home.

Please Dont Feed Him Any Red Meat As This Will Turn Him Into A Sheep Pen Killing Machine And Never Get Him Wet After A Ho-Down.

Please Note:The Bathhouse Is Under Repairs As Carl Went Crazy With His Chain-saw Again.

Comment

• Please Note:The 8th Of August Is Hug A Sheep Day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Please Note:The 8th Of August Is Hug A Sheep Day.
              noted
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Fire Up The Grill.

Comment

• Sammy Hagar is playing near here at "Art Park" FFS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                    Sammy Hagar is playing near here at "Art Park" FFS!
                    Dude you should have gone. You could have thrown Sammy into the river so he would go over the falls.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Dan , it's an honour . I will not let you guys down
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• I Never Went To Band-Camp.

Comment

• aussie.jpg

Comment

• I have never been a sheep...but if I'm old enough to remember sheep skin condoms, does that mean I've been fucked by one?
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel View Post
                              I have never been a sheep...but if I'm old enough to remember sheep skin condoms, does that mean I've been fucked by one?
                              for all practical purposes...yes

Comment

• Bob Is MIA.

Comment

Working...
                                X