X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

*** SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT ***

In response to Lou's request that the idiot BIG BAD VIRGIN remain SHEEP OF THE WEEK, and after a suggestion from RothKillsSam and after discussing the merits of BLOW-IT-ALL with my partners-in-crime Max, Guwapo and Bill, I propose that for the first time ever, we have two SHEEPS OF THE WEEK.

The reason for this is simple...BIG BAD VIRGIN deserves his sentence and shouldn't be rewarded simply because he has been banned from the Army. So, why don't we leave him as SHEEP OF THE WEEK but have BLOW-IT-ALL accept his award since he's absent?

That's right BLOW-IT-ALL...you are now technically SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Congratulations, my stupid lying friend. You will now be ridiculed to your heart's content. Expect many insults and revelations about your family from various friends and allies on this forum. Expect pictures and creativity from my friends Guwapo and Bill. Expect a super-mod like Max to threaten to ban you every time you dare insult him even when he's insulting your sister's cocksucking talents. I know what you're thinking..."This is just a stupid forum." Then why are you here so much, loser? Well, now when you're here, you can be sure that you'll get a lot of attention. People in this site will be laughing their asses off at the current SHEEP OF THE WEEK. We hate Hagar, but being the SHEEP OF THE WEEK is often even worse! Of course, what's extremely pathetic is that you still manage to be SHEEP OF THE WEEK, but only because the "real" SHEEP OF THE WEEK is absent. So, in essence, nobody really wants you! LOL.

So enjoy. I'm sure you're going to post how little you care or how delighted this makes you. Just remember...we aren't doing this because we want to give you attention. We're doing this because we know you're a loser. And we know you don't actually like being insulted. And we know you're a fucking liar. And we know you don't like being called a liar. You can insult Dave any way you want. But don't expect to be able to lie about him, be called on it, and then insult the person back without repercussions. You call me a psycho?? Read your posting history. Hell, maybe you really are Kid Vegas and we'll never know. And if that's true, and we never find out, at least you can be secure in your own knowledge that you have mental problems posting under another identity at a forum in which it's been made very clear that you're not welcome. What made me laugh earlier is how you were sort of brown-nosing me and then finally freaked out when I went all out on you. You loser.

You're in good company...BIG BAD VIRGIN and COCKVANHALEN69. Kinda sad, if you ask me. You seemed so much smarter, but the people have spoken.

CONGRATULATIONS from Rikk, Max, Guwapo and Bill (and all the other people working hard to keep the SHEEP PEN a fine home for our local herd).
    Last edited by Rikk; 08-06-2004, 06:43 PM.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• turboblues

This BLOW-IT-ALL guy his one day tour is taking an awful long time!
      I sure hope that it's coming to an end(just like that fake reunion tour).

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2004

I just want to thank the SHEEP PEN mods for agreeing with me about BLOW-IT-ALL

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

BLOW-IT-ALL...... LMAO!!!

Funny shit.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
            I just want to thank the SHEEP PEN mods for agreeing with me about BLOW-IT-ALL
            You're just another great member of the SHEEP PEN community. Us administrators always appreciate the support. And you were right...BLOW-IT-ALL certainly deserves the "honor".

What a fucking loser he is. "Please don't insult Eddie!"
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              BLOW-IT-ALL...... LMAO!!!

Funny shit.
              LOL!!! I know. It's one of our best nicknames.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2004

Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration, I propose "Tom FOOLery" as the latest SHEEP PEN honoree. He has really distinguished himself in a very short amount of time. I am in awe of how his "mind" works and I just hold out hope his mom was smart enough to get a hysterectomy after his birth.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

BUSTED!

Shit Rikk, you never told me to buy sheep food. Man I

remember, you said beer, chips, salsa, naked Asian chicks,

and.... oh yeah.beer.

Nothing about sheep food.

Shit!

Comment

• pete
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    *** SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT ***

In response to Lou's request that the idiot BIG BAD VIRGIN remain SHEEP OF THE WEEK, and after a suggestion from RothKillsSam and after discussing the merits of BLOW-IT-ALL with my partners-in-crime Max, Guwapo and Bill, I propose that for the first time ever, we have two SHEEPS OF THE WEEK.

The reason for this is simple...BIG BAD VIRGIN deserves his sentence and shouldn't be rewarded simply because he has been banned from the Army. So, why don't we leave him as SHEEP OF THE WEEK but have BLOW-IT-ALL accept his award since he's absent?

That's right BLOW-IT-ALL...you are now technically SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Congratulations, my stupid lying friend. You will now be ridiculed to your heart's content. Expect many insults and revelations about your family from various friends and allies on this forum. Expect pictures and creativity from my friends Guwapo and Bill. Expect a super-mod like Max to threaten to ban you every time you dare insult him even when he's insulting your sister's cocksucking talents. I know what you're thinking..."This is just a stupid forum." Then why are you here so much, loser? Well, now when you're here, you can be sure that you'll get a lot of attention. People in this site will be laughing their asses off at the current SHEEP OF THE WEEK. We hate Hagar, but being the SHEEP OF THE WEEK is often even worse! Of course, what's extremely pathetic is that you still manage to be SHEEP OF THE WEEK, but only because the "real" SHEEP OF THE WEEK is absent. So, in essence, nobody really wants you! LOL.

So enjoy. I'm sure you're going to post how little you care or how delighted this makes you. Just remember...we aren't doing this because we want to give you attention. We're doing this because we know you're a loser. And we know you don't actually like being insulted. And we know you're a fucking liar. And we know you don't like being called a liar. You can insult Dave any way you want. But don't expect to be able to lie about him, be called on it, and then insult the person back without repercussions. You call me a psycho?? Read your posting history. Hell, maybe you really are Kid Vegas and we'll never know. And if that's true, and we never find out, at least you can be secure in your own knowledge that you have mental problems posting under another identity at a forum in which it's been made very clear that you're not welcome. What made me laugh earlier is how you were sort of brown-nosing me and then finally freaked out when I went all out on you. You loser.

You're in good company...BIG BAD VIRGIN and COCKVANHALEN69. Kinda sad, if you ask me. You seemed so much smarter, but the people have spoken.

CONGRATULATIONS from Rikk, Max, Guwapo and Bill (and all the other people working hard to keep the SHEEP PEN a fine home for our local herd).
                    Forgive me RIK if I'm out of line but I feel more needs to be added to this.

BLOWSITALL:all the football and beer you can possibly eminate is not hiding your filthy little secret.

We know this is your only means of male contact without revealing your flamboyant homosexual desires.

We have created a place for you called .vhlinks There you can open up (in many ways). I think you will find, when you become honest with yourselves and others, you will realise your hostility stems from your dirty, fecal-encrusted little secret.

We've been called homophobes before. Clearly this is not the case. We want you to thrive in rest-stops and bath-houses everywhere.

You have no business here.

You're on your way to realisation and anal bliss.

so long and GOD BLESS.

and congrats

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGGOT ON A PILE OF ANT SHIT WE HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED VIA MICROSCOPE.
                    Last edited by pete; 08-07-2004, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

this one isnt much better...
                      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• pete
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                        this one isnt much better...
                        heh?

what are you trying to say?

Comment

• pete
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

We have a new contender:

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
                          Come on, as bronco fans, lets just get along, we'll throw back a cold one talk a little bout the broncos and listen to a little Hagar, it will be a party. We can talk about how the broncs are going to pull through despite losing Mobley, Mcaffery and Sharpe!
                          http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...&threadid=8692

the latter portion of the thread is where he came in.

Comment

• Tom Foolery
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by pete
                            We have a new contender:

the latter portion of the thread is where he came in.
                            hey i came in on the first page!
                            2005 Super Bowl Champions DENVER BRONCOS!!!
                            http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...USA_medium.jpg http://www.cyberdwarf.com/raiders_suck1.gif

Comment

• Tom Foolery
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Aug 2004

is this the place where we talk about cool new posters to the forum?
                              2005 Super Bowl Champions DENVER BRONCOS!!!
                              http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...USA_medium.jpg http://www.cyberdwarf.com/raiders_suck1.gif

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Sheep Pen Update- I've been getting pelted with Pm's from a certain well known sheep..........I will keep this is mind when deciding(along with my partners here), who the next Sheep of the Week is. This is one fucked up little bastard who needs special attention, Sheep Pen style. I won't reveal who it is now, but it will figure in my later decision. I'll give you a little taste of some of the commentary though, from this misguided little troll " I bet you would let roth fuck your first born child you motherfucker" "You better watch your back man" Great stuff, huh?

Comment

Working...