X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

As for threatening someone's family, the person who told me that would NOT lie. And it in fact sounded damn familiar...it sounded a lot like the "biker gang" posts ELVIS posted above. Sorry, but this person has no reason to lie about this. It's not cool. And if you're going to lie about it, then I'm truly done with you because it means there was no "clean slate" and you haven't learned a thing.

Again, I can't believe you think this is about any power trip or any SHEEP PEN.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

No... Brett said he didn't see me and I said I was in the office with the Booking Manager... They kept asking who was the special guest to my friend and co worker and we didnt see on so we called and said we were from a college paper saw the show but missed the guests name, she said she didnt know but that she would find out and call back... That is when TT went to get his jacket and the girl there asked Him if he knew who the guest was... he told het it was HIM. It went on and on until they said they were going to call Bill and get him involved. I had to Go back there to intervene and explain what was going on. It looked BAD for my company and I felt like an ass. Apparantly they never even called him... I threatend to sue VHLINKS for defamation of character... It crossed the line from board life into real life...

Any MORE ?'s

Comment

• seenbad
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

Dont tell me seen isnt in on this. I know he and Max are PALS and this is all probably part of THAT...
        Woah there princess. I look at this thread like once a week just to see what's up. I didn't have a clue what has been going on over here (though I've been expecting it for months) until I read this thread today. I talked to max on aim once mid-week last week and have never talked to rikk outside of the board, and even that has been at least a couple weeks and just in dialouge in a thread. I'll tell you seen isn't in on this. If you wanted to know, ASK. You know one thing I do NOT do is lie. I would have told you. So quit lashing in 50 aimless directions just because you're catching a little heat. I had nothing to do with this. And do NOT persist or I'll explain just how completely false and misleading that last post of yours really was. THEN you could say I was involved.

Ever heard the term let sleeping dogs lie? Woof.
        sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

No... Brett said he didn't see me and I said I was in the office with the Booking Manager... They kept asking who was the special guest to my friend and co worker and we didnt see on so we called and said we were from a college paper saw the show but missed the guests name, she said she didnt know but that she would find out and call back... That is when TT went to get his jacket and the girl there asked Him if he knew who the guest was... he told het it was HIM. It went on and on until they said they were going to call Bill and get him involved. I had to Go back there to intervene and explain what was going on. It looked BAD for my company and I felt like an ass. Apparantly they never even called him... I threatend to sue VHLINKS for defamation of character... It crossed the line from board life into real life...

Any MORE ?'s
          If that's true, why have you been asking to get let back into the Links for months? Why has he had to block IP addresses?

Why would you spend the entire show in the office with the Booking Manager? And Brett said that whoever you claimed to be backstage with (after the fact), he was standing next to that person for most of the night!!

And why should I give a fuck about this? And why would you lie about it? And if you had a lot to apologize for when you came here, why would you still lie about this if it were indeed a "clean slate"?

The point over there (from what I understand) wasn't that you lied. Nobody cared if you actually were at that show. The problem was that you got angry and started gigantic fights with anyone who thought your story was ridiculous and didn't make any sense. And (as before), it escalated from there.

Anyway, that's irrelevant. If you don't like any of the shit happening here, too bad. The list is long...(and I mean people, not just incidents).
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
            Woah there princess. I look at this thread like once a week just to see what's up. I didn't have a clue what has been going on over here (though I've been expecting it for months) until I read this thread today. I talked to max on aim once mid-week last week and have never talked to rikk outside of the board, and even that has been at least a couple weeks and just in dialouge in a thread. I'll tell you seen isn't in on this. If you wanted to know, ASK. You know one thing I do NOT do is lie. I would have told you. So quit lashing in 50 aimless directions just because you're catching a little heat. I had nothing to do with this. And do NOT persist or I'll explain just how completely false and misleading that last post of yours really was. THEN you could say I was involved.

Ever heard the term let sleeping dogs lie? Woof.
            I will confirm once again that I have not spoken to Seen about any of this and not spoken to him AT ALL in two weeks. And I will also confirm that in the MANY conversations I've had with posters about you (including MAX), Seen's name did not come up except someone mentioning that he does know what really happened last year. But I have not contacted him about it whatsoever.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Classic stuff...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Ya know what? Your getting half truths and your going to belive them over me so FUCK it!

If there were truly a clean slate we wouldn't be discussing it.

As for threatening someones family that never happened... Unless your talking about me threatening to report seen for misuse of company internet... Ya see I use to work where he works... and I was dateing a man, and am still close to a man on the board there...
                And one word and it would be looked into... me being a stock holder an all... Anyway, I didnt do it and I told him I'd NEVER do that. I just wanted to scare him... We made an agreement to just coexist but everytime that I'm getting heat... This shit comes up... FUNNY???

Anyway... we done? I'm off to the gym... It's been real..

Guess I can call Brian and tell him to forget that lil meet and greet I was trying to line up for the Army and DDLR... Chelle, maybe you can take over...

OH and I have NOT asked to get back in the LINKS! That is another OUT RIGHT LIE! FUCK that! GO TO HELL!

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

FUCK that! GO TO HELL!
                  Okay, that's enough attention for you. It's boring and I'm tired of being lied to. Now your credibility is COMPLETELY gone.

And you didn't ask to go back to the Links??? LOL. That's such a fucking lie, it's hilarious. Lie again about that and I'll have to prove you wrong.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

OH and I have NOT asked to get back in the LINKS! That is another OUT RIGHT LIE! FUCK that! GO TO HELL!
                    Ok NOW I have to say something, this is enough! Jesus H. Christ!

You didn't ask to come back? Oh really? How about the email where you asked if I would unblock your company's IP address so that your "friends" could post again. Don't recall that one? How about in the same e-mail, "Oh don't worry I won't post as one of them, or create another username until you let me come back as Fab." Then you went on to apologize in another e-mail about a week later about the threats, reiterating you wouldn't expect to be allowed back on the board, but that you wouldn't post until you can come back as Fab. I think you even wished me well (of course until you threatened a lawsuit several times over the next few months out of the blue). Casually forgetting that?

I will look and see if I have those emails at home, I really only kept your threats and lawsuit nonsense ones. I thought one day I might actually need them. Didn't really care to keep the ones of you apologizing and asking me to unblock the company IP.

Oh I'm not responding to this, so say whatever the hell you want, I wasn't gonna say anything as I haven't in MONTHS, but that last part just drove me off the fucking cliff. Call me an asshole, call me a prick, call me a faggot, call me a skinny pussy, but don't you dare call me a liar.
                    Last edited by Brett; 08-31-2004, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Yes that is true... I have 3 friends that were banned because the IP was blocked. And YES I did say that I would not come back as someone else... That I would not POST there unless I could post as Fab... Any?'s...

That is not like me asking you to let me come back...

Fuck you ya anorexic Gary Cherone! Hey at least I didn't buy the 5 star seats.... TWICE! Whos the sheep?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

RIKK... YOU ARE JUST A USER! YOU ARE NOT A MOD!!!!!

JUMP DOWN OFF YOUR SOAP BOX!!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Yes that is true... I have 3 friends that were banned because the IP was blocked. And YES I did say that I would not come back as someone else... That I would not POST there unless I could post as Fab... Any?'s...

That is not like me asking you to let me come back...

Fuck you ya anorexic Gary Cherone! Hey at least I didn't buy the 5 star seats.... TWICE! Whos the sheep?
                          5 star seats?? Who Bret? Twice??

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I didn't have 5-star seats, I had 4-stars at Staples, row 13. In Jersey I had shitty seats, up top, right in the middle, 2 rows back. DUH! Who's feeding you info? They're dumb...oh and misiniformed too.

Yes you wanted your "friends" unbanned, I know. LOL. If that's what makes you happy, at least you admit I was right.

Carry on, back to sheepdom for me, where all of Fab's anti-DLR bullshit lives forever in black and white!!!!
                            Last edited by Brett; 08-31-2004, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I dont care, you will forever be labeled the Hagar board! At least I was around here long enought to see everyone agree that your a pansy ass hypocrite! FUCK YOU BRETT! DICK!

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

RIKK... YOU ARE JUST A USER! YOU ARE NOT A MOD!!!!!

JUMP DOWN OFF YOUR SOAP BOX!!!!
                                LOL!

Power again, huh? Whoever said I'm a fucking mod, bitch? Man, it's all crumbling now, isn't it? What is it...do you only take accusations from mods? Do you only respect mods? That seems to fit in with your past behavior.

This isn't about a soap box. You think questioning someone's power is going to make your lies go away? Methinks Brett just knocked you down...BIG TIME!! Furthermore, you really don't see it do you? This ain't about power, but don't kid yourself on who has allies. I really have never wanted you to leave, but you keep attacking and you keep lying. And I'm tired of it...as are a lot of other people.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...