This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Foolery
    is this the place where we talk about cool new posters to the forum?

Shutup. You've already made yourself unworthy for the pen because you can actually write, communicate intelligently and have no hooves. Besides that, I'm here to help you. You are my understudy and keep in mind, you WILL throw away the 5150 CD!!!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
      Sheep Pen Update- I've been getting pelted with Pm's from a certain well known sheep..........I will keep this is mind when deciding(along with my partners here), who the next Sheep of the Week is. This is one fucked up little bastard who needs special attention, Sheep Pen style. I won't reveal who it is now, but it will figure in my later decision. I'll give you a little taste of some of the commentary though, from this misguided little troll " I bet you would let roth fuck your first born child you motherfucker" "You better watch your back man" Great stuff, huh?

Viiiiivaaaaa Kid Vegas?????? :confused:
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• This thread is hillarious!!!!!!!!!!
        NOT FAKIN' IT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
          Sheep Pen Update- I've been getting pelted with Pm's from a certain well known sheep..........I will keep this is mind when deciding(along with my partners here), who the next Sheep of the Week is. This is one fucked up little bastard who needs special attention, Sheep Pen style. I won't reveal who it is now, but it will figure in my later decision. I'll give you a little taste of some of the commentary though, from this misguided little troll " I bet you would let roth fuck your first born child you motherfucker" "You better watch your back man" Great stuff, huh?
          PM me. I think I know who this is, but PM me.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo VanNewhouse
            This thread is hillarious!!!!!!!!!!
            All in a day's work at the SHEEP PEN.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Originally posted by pete
              Forgive me RIK if I'm out of line but I feel more needs to be added to this.

We have created a place for you called .vhlinks There you can open up (in many ways). I think you will find, when you become honest with yourselves and others, you will realise your hostility stems from your dirty, fecal-encrusted little secret.

You see, BLOW-IT-ALL, the SHEEP OF THE WEEK gets a lot of special attention. We actually went out of our ways to create this site for you where you'll be comfortable. Just go to the Links and have a good time, discussing BLACK OAK ARKANSAS, SAMMY HAGAR...anything but Van Halen!

I must add, BLOW-IT-ALL, that I'm not a homophobe. My cousin came out of the closet last year, and it really fucked up the family, but I felt bad for the guy. I think it's time society learns to deal with this situation in a productive, non-hating way. At the same time, I'll say this...

YOU GIVE FAGS A BAD NAME.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Originally posted by MAX
                Shutup. You've already made yourself unworthy for the pen because you can actually write, communicate intelligently and have no hooves. Besides that, I'm here to help you. You are my understudy and keep in mind, you WILL throw away the 5150 CD!!!!!
                Start with 5150. It's your first step in a 12-step program that ends with you killing Sammy Hagar.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Re: BUSTED!

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                  Shit Rikk, you never told me to buy sheep food. Man I

remember, you said beer, chips, salsa, naked Asian chicks,

and.... oh yeah.beer.

Nothing about sheep food.

Shit!
                  LOL!!! I just heard...the mods are saying BIG BAD ZERO was banned. But I just found his carcass in the back of the pen!! He was starved and the mods covered it up for us!!!

LONG LIVE THE ARMY!!!!!!!!!
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
                    Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration, I propose "Tom FOOLery" as the latest SHEEP PEN honoree. He has really distinguished himself in a very short amount of time. I am in awe of how his "mind" works and I just hold out hope his mom was smart enough to get a hysterectomy after his birth.
                    TomFoolery. Noted.

TomFoolery, you'd better shape up or you'll find yourself in the pen. My good friend Max has pointed out that you seem to write well, unlike most of our resident sheep in the fucking pen. So, cunt, watch yourself, admit that Sammy Hagar is excrement, and you may avoid rolling in excrement with a bunch of other sheep for the rest of your time at the army.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Look at Sgt Rikk!!! Wow, the Paxil must've kicked in. The homo thing runs in the family, huh?? "Cousin", eh?? Wow, you're really falling apart there aren't you, little bit of glue leaking out, here and there. Once again, the Kid Vegas thing. Where's AlIn Painz to confirm that my IP address logged in for the first time last Friday?? HOW COME NO ONE PM"S ME, I'M SHEEP OF THE WEEK!!!! This is your life isn't it..........

Comment

• Originally posted by knowitall
                        Look at Sgt Rikk!!! Wow, the Paxil must've kicked in. The homo thing runs in the family, huh?? "Cousin", eh?? Wow, you're really falling apart there aren't you, little bit of glue leaking out, here and there. Once again, the Kid Vegas thing. Where's AlIn Painz to confirm that my IP address logged in for the first time last Friday?? HOW COME NO ONE PM"S ME, I'M SHEEP OF THE WEEK!!!! This is your life isn't it..........
                        Yeah, my cousin. I don't need to justify shit to you. You're the one who's talking about homos in almost every fucking post, you fag. You should be happy that I posted that I don't hate fags. So, sorry to disappoint, BLOW-IT-ALL, but I'm not gay. I've had many girlfriends, many sleeping partners...and unlike you...they've all been heterosexual experiences. Homosexuality is not something I make fun of...well, not a lot...but the idea of it still makes me personally sick.

So please stop talking about Jim Dandy so much and getting a hard-on. Save it for cockvanhalen69.

By the way, get back in the fucking pen!
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Thou doth protest too much, Rikk, and Blow it all, wow, that fucking stings!!! I haven't felt this bad since Grade 2 when I called Vernon a poophead and he said, I know I am but what are you?? You guys have sunk to a new level...i hope you're happy.... I'M RUINED!!!

"Yeah, my cousin. I don't need to justify shit to you. You're the one who's talking about homos in almost every fucking post, you fag. You should be happy that I posted that I don't hate fags. So, sorry to disappoint, BLOW-IT-ALL, but I'm not gay. I've had many girlfriends, many sleeping partners...and unlike you...they've all been heterosexual experiences. Homosexuality is not something I make fun of...well, not a lot...but the idea of it still makes me personally sick."

OK Rikk, I believe you....yawwwnnn.....

Comment

• Originally posted by knowitall
                            Thou doth protest too much, Rikk, and Blow it all, wow, that fucking stings!!! I haven't felt this bad since Grade 2 when I called Vernon a poophead and he said, I know I am but what are you?? You guys have sunk to a new level...i hope you're happy.... I'M RUINED!!!

"Yeah, my cousin. I don't need to justify shit to you. You're the one who's talking about homos in almost every fucking post, you fag. You should be happy that I posted that I don't hate fags. So, sorry to disappoint, BLOW-IT-ALL, but I'm not gay. I've had many girlfriends, many sleeping partners...and unlike you...they've all been heterosexual experiences. Homosexuality is not something I make fun of...well, not a lot...but the idea of it still makes me personally sick."

OK Rikk, I believe you....yawwwnnn.....
                            LOL...I could give a shit if you believe me or not.

You also believe that you deserve to be above ground!:p
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• that general hina should be here.... his pro hagar posts piss me off

Comment

• Hina isn't allowed. Read the opening page.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X